Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this the guy he travels with? Maybe supporting a friend? But it’s a bit OTT and I don’t want any jewelry that requires me to wear fricking safety goggles to clean it!

Reactions: 34
Isn’t this guy his mate who he visited Wales with? He’s probably just plugging his business to support him
Oh has he done that recently so we can look back and confirm?

If he said "my mate is over who has a jewellery line and today I'm going to show you the process" it would be a lot more transparent and we wouldn't even be speculating at all.

Reactions: 30
Isn’t this the guy he travels with? Maybe supporting a friend? But it’s a bit OTT and I don’t want any jewelry that requires me to wear fricking safety goggles to clean it!

View attachment 982982
I've had another look and he actually says he is showcasing the collection. The jewellery he shows in his last reel is sold on @rahulpatelcollection's website.

It doesn't matter if they're mates or if he bent Ali over the table when he was done. He owns and business and Ali is promoting it, therefore it is an advert. Ali is getting payment in the form of his jewellery being cleaned. Right off to the ASA website I go, they can decide.

Reactions: 49
I can't open this

Edited to say I can now!
I'm trying to think of how other influencers handled their ring upgrade. I think Rachel Parcel got an upgrade, she now has a sizeable radiant cut, I think? I think most don't make a fuss about the upgrade because they probably have way too many old posts gushing over their original

Reactions: 13
AND he only had jewellery cleaned from Rahul's collection. What about his wedding ring?

I'm telling you thinks stinks worse than the butcher block.

What a fucking day I should go to sleep.

Reactions: 38
Whar

View attachment 982982
Think he's wearing a magnifying mask, although he looks like a welder

Reactions: 25
Guys I re-listened to the brand part. She said brandS hurt her. BrandS that she was loyal to and worked with for years. So it’s more than one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 70
Guys I re-listened to the brand part. She said brandS hurt her. BrandS that she was loyal to and worked with for years. So it’s more than one.
then I reckon Holland Cooper is definitely another. Hurt her because they rightly backed ITFrow over Lidl.

Reactions: 47
This title had me snorting like a pig laughing! Perfection
Someone asked in the last video where does she keeps all those books she reads. Poor inocent child.

Just watched the bore fest of the last vlog
I think it is starting to get to her the lack of brands that will work with her
And the best way is to say "well now I don't want it"
Just like a 5 year old would do! But that graduated from therapy

Reactions: 45
I think for sure intomissimee. For the reasons a tattle posted about the no pj ad for Xmas AND a lot of talk in this vlog about needing to order thermals. She usually talks about all of her base layers from them and links them below. No links. No mention. And we know she don’t need more under whatever’s cause she has enough for 20 people free from them.

In addition to Ghd, st tropez, Dior, Lily and beans, estee lauder, louboutin, maybe even by terry because lots of influencers did by terry things this year.

I would think she would realize KM is all that’s left for a big payday and that she should save. But her spending is out of control bigger than ever ever before.

Reactions: 48
41 minutes in....definitely in the pural. Reckon ghd in addition to Rodial.
I don't know if it's the therapy but she's so much more obnoxious every day. She's so smug and convinced she can shrug off negative things but she needs to ask herself why these things happen to her. She really made me angry when she talked about anxiety and how she used to be anxious all the time and how it makes you irritable. Actually anxiety is serious and is often a precursor to depression.

Reactions: 49
Just want to say thank you so much to each and every one of you for your lovely words and support today. I don’t want to take up the thread with lots of replies from me because this thread is about Lydia and not me. But I’ve read them all and it’s so heartwarming so thank you! I shall keep on reading and start contributing too xxx

Reactions: 79
Oh, she reckons she is in a comfortable place if everything stopped. Must be all that investing she's done!

Reactions: 32
Definitely GHD , she begged and begged for a smaller wand until she eventually had to buy one herself . They didn’t invite her to any parties . isn't it fantastic Lauren Caisley can send her kids to private school ?!!!! all that ‘work’ pays off you know . And remember kids , when one harps on about being ‘so happy , happy , happiest , spectacular, ’ , it’s clear there is a mental breakdown en route .

Reactions: 57
You are so welcome. Reckon you have really earned your place here and I wish your business every success

Reactions: 36
Can’t believe how bad she looks in these pics...if ever there was an example of a face looking like a slapped arse, then this is it!

Reactions: 23

My roasts by comparison are amazing, even if I do say so myself (admittedly did cheat with the yorkshires were pre-made, but the tray isnt that great, looking into maybe having it recycled and before then getting a new one), cant eat one without a decent a mount of veg, adore eating mashed swede and carrot haha

Reactions: 41
Magnificent - Char Char will be spitting feathers!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.