Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, I was there from the start too but don’t post often because I can’t bloody keep up! Someone’s always said what I wanted to say further down the thread! I remember SarahSauce’s brilliantly funny posts and Georgee, you‘re always on fire, you’re so funny!! All in all, you lot really make my somewhat boring life way more enjoyable. I thank and love you all!! xxx

Reactions: 15
My god back in the day I never posted or commented! Just lurked around 🐍🤣

Lydia’s comment lol:

It makes me so sad to know that other bloggers know about their threads but just accept it. I for one am not really one to accept this kind of slander, especially when someone from my childhoodis here contributing.
Unfortunately the cringey and hairy comments are pretty much spot on, I can't even argue with them I am nothing short of a massive cringe fest and I'm almost certainly descended from Yeti's somewhere along the line.
The comments about my looks are not really of much interest to me either, I look in the mirror and am pretty happy with what I see but I think that comes with age...much like maturity. I'm certainly not going to sit here and tear a fellow woman to shreds on how she looks though because I may be happy but I'm not perfect, whether I look like Kat Slater, Megan Fox, or your mate Dave from the local pub really shouldn't be of yours or anyone's concern.

What does bother me however, are the comments involving my past and personal life. Teacups you claim to have known me (I apologise I can see this has really caused you great distress over the years, to the point that you have to anonymously put me down online) maybe you should try coming to talk to me and we can discuss this further, I mean you know me right? Therefore you know I'm not aggressive or violent so I'm astonished that You wouldn't take the matter up with me in person. Maybe then your knowledge of me might be more substantial. Have you ever heard of the phrase "Everyone is fighting their own battle" as a child and as a 26 year old woman, I fight my own battles as I'm sure you do too. However I am not your punch bag and I feel it is time for you to let go of whatever issues you hold against me from over a decade ago now because they are clearly eating you up inside and that isn't healthy for either of us.

You also make some pretty bold statements such as me using the clever kids to help me with my work at school, are you sure on how clever these kids were because I left school with a grand total of 3 GCSE's, maybe I should choose more wisely in future.
I also must touch on the contradictions which your information is riddled with, you claim to know me yet steered clear after realising how toxic I was? So basically what you're saying is you judged me before getting to know me and decided to share your assumptions 10years later online? another point I'd like to understand more is how did I steel from you if you steered clear of me? and what did I steel? surely daddy could have bought it for me? I'm really starting to question the reliability of your information now, So I do hope you manage to shed some light on this.

But the piece de resistance has got to be this little addition

"Obviously this was years ago now, she may have grown up and be a much more genuine person - but from viewing her blog, she does still seem like she loves herself a bit and expects people to worship her. I should think a lot of these clothes are still bought with Daddy's money."

So you say your self, this was years ago and she may have grown up to be a more genuine person...You don't know that she hasn't but from her blog....which is what she allows the world to see of her life you have made Assumptions. Judgements and accusations without any substance what-so-ever. Sorry teacup but I think that all that we have managed to get from your little mini bio of me is that you struggle to let go of the past, judge people before getting to know them and then lie about them over the internet, anonymously of course, because god forbid you should actually stand by what you say.

In closing however, I do 100% love myself that is a given and I'm over the moon that it comes across via my blog. In an age where we are programmed to loath our very existance I am proud to be able to say that I love myself, I love my dad, I love my friend Alex, I love my life and I love you for giving me a much needed distraction from work for the last 15minutes...the remainder of the day will now be spent googling myself, thanks for the heads up with that one "Sadlonelycatlady"
:)
:love2:
First part of this sounds okay, then she just turns into a petty little girl

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:

Lemons,ginger, Gucci and Tags..with lady Lydia as CEO it's about to hit an all time bungaLOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen #13 Chlamydia’s selling Gucci including the tags, did you know she used to be a addict but she’s given up the fags?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Those threads were classic. Can't believe us old skoolers have gossiped together for 3 years..you, hunevoque, missstarlight... Do miss persephone moon & eggybeggy :( & sarahsauce are you out there? Understand tho. Lydl's alot to stomach😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
we love you beahunny 🤣🤣

I read that thread for a long time (it was the only reason I revisited that pitiful corner of hell)
But I could not be less arsed posting on there (more than a handful of times) to have some batshit weirdo pick a fight with me because I’d said something “wrong”

don’t ask me to prove I’M a human with that captch bullshit and then have an animal (who’s clearly on a Lydia period) pick a fight with me about nothing 😒

Im glad we have the OG’s that aren’t sectionable here, and those who are probably on day release can go play in that playground 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
when I was still brainwashed I used to believe lidl when she called you guys jealous of her success and mean without reason but its all true she always begs and lies.
It’s a really lazy way to censor criticism. I’m a staunch feminist, I will go to any lengths to support a fellow woman, I make a point of never putting other women down for their looks, I never use sexualised insults, and I’m genuinely happy, even for the liars like Lydia, that they have their independence, earning their own money and that they are not locked in abusive marriages they can’t escape from, which was the fate of countless generations of women throughout history. So it really irks me when I see people just mindlessly calling anyone who doesn’t hero worship her a ”jealous hater“.

Also, so many of us here have achieved things she can only dream about, academically, professionally, personally. She’s a human advert who has a lot of money in the bank right now but otherwise has uncertain future professionally (which shows in her anxiety, addictions, insecurity etc). Some people might be blinded with all the bling and the logos, but most are mature enough to know that we all make our own choices and that there are much more worthwhile pursuits in life. We’re simply criticising the lies, not her taste but the fact most her tit is gifted and the hodge podge of style that results from kitting everything out with free stuff. The criticism is warranted not because shes savvy enough to beg for tit but that she’s lying about it. There is a difference.

Women can and do profit from throwing other women under the bus, women can be liars, thieves, assholes, and there is no reason whatsoever to not call them out on it, in fact it helps other women to warn them of someone who’s just out to use them. It pisses me off when women promote vanity and financial ruin by pretending to be spending a small fortune on trinkets and beautification, because women and girls are under such pressure to do anything it takes to conform to standards of beauty and success, we are all vulnerable to that kind of influence. Lydia is uncultured and uneducated but she has a gift of the gab, she’s a classic snake oil salesman and this is why she is so successful at what she does. She is narcissistic, furious at anyone that dares to criticise her so she can rest assured that I will keep calling her out it, without any hate whatsoever. Accountability and honesty are at least as important as finacial success, if not more so, so moral high ground is not with her. I don’t care what she manages to convince her minions of, if one woman sees my comments and it makes her reconsider buying unnecessery stuff Lidl keeps tantalising her with, I feel I’ve done good. Lydia’s talent for selling and shilling can easily be transferred to other work so she won’t go destitute because of me that’s for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s a really lazy way to censor criticism. I’m a staunch feminist, I will go to any lengths to support a fellow woman, I make a point of never putting other women down for their looks, I never use sexualised insults, and I’m genuinely happy, even for the liars like Lydia, that they have their independence, earning their own money and that they are not locked in abusive marriages they can’t escape from, which was the fate of countless generations of women throughout history. So it really irks me when I see people just mindlessly calling anyone who doesn’t hero worship her a ”jealous hater“.

Also, so many of us here have achieved things she can only dream about, academically, professionally, personally. She’s a human advert who has a lot of money in the bank right now but otherwise has uncertain future professionally (which shows in her anxiety, addictions, insecurity etc). Some people might be blinded with all the bling and the logos, but most are mature enough to know that we all make our own choices and that there are much more worthwhile pursuits in life. We’re simply criticising the lies, not her taste but the fact most her tit is gifted and the hodge podge of style that results from kitting everything out with free stuff. The criticism is warranted not because shes savvy enough to beg for tit but that she’s lying about it. There is a difference.

Women can and do profit from throwing other women under the bus, women can be liars, thieves, assholes, and there is no reason whatsoever to not call them out on it, in fact it helps other women to warn them of someone who’s just out to use them. It pisses me off when women promote vanity and financial ruin by pretending to be spending a small fortune on trinkets and beautification, because women and girls are under such pressure to do anything it takes to conform to standards of beauty and success, we are all vulnerable to that kind of influence. Lydia is uncultured and uneducated but she has a gift of the gab, she’s a classic snake oil salesman and this is why she is so successful at what she does. She is narcissistic, furious at anyone that dares to criticise her so she can rest assured that I will keep calling her out it, without any hate whatsoever. Accountability and honesty are at least as important as finacial success, if not more so, so morhigh ground is not with her. I don’t care what she manages to convince her minions of, if one woman sees my comments and it makes her reconsider buying unnecessery stuff Lidl keeps tantalising her with, I feel I’ve done good. Lydia’s talent for selling and shilling can easily be transferred to other work so she won’t go destitute because of me that’s for sure.
I agree she's really really good at spinning a story that benefits her, I also like to go on these forums to get the truth on influencers I do like because now that i've grown up I know that some lie/mislead us and it's good to know the truth

Reactions: 9

Women can and do profit from throwing other women under the bus, women can be liars, thieves, assholes, and there is no reason whatsoever to not call them out on it, in fact it helps other women to warn them of someone who’s just out to use them. It pisses me off when women promote vanity and financial ruin by pretending to be spending a small fortune on trinkets and beautification, because women and girls are under such pressure to do anything it takes to conform to standards of beauty and success, we are all vulnerable to that kind of influence. Lydia is uncultured and uneducated but she has a gift of the gab, she’s a classic snake oil salesman and this is why she is so successful at what she does. She is narcissistic, furious at anyone that dares to criticise her so she can rest assured that I will keep calling her out it, without any hate whatsoever. Accountability and honesty are at least as important as finacial success, if not more so, so moral high ground is not with her. I don’t care what she manages to convince her minions of, if one woman sees my comments and it makes her reconsider buying unnecessery stuff Lidl keeps tantalising her with, I feel I’ve done good. Lydia’s talent for selling and shilling can easily be transferred to other work so she won’t go destitute because of me that’s for sure.
Preach sister! Preach!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lydia Millen #13 Chlamydia’s living the luxe life in the bungalow, we’re searching for Carrie’s Waldo but the real question is: where did Cal go?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lydia Millen #13 Chlamydia’s living the luxe life in the bungalow, CEO of wearing Gucci blazers with tags on and reseller of not so never worn clothes.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if this is why lydl suddenly went with a halfpenny gown after all the Suzanne Neville try ons?
Notice how Lydia has started jumping on these kind of posts, thinking it will make her appear like a strong, fierce woman, not afraid to call people out. She spends more time hunting out these posts and taking the time to comment, than thanking people that pay her compliments!

Reactions: 12

Can we get a hell yes from the seats at the back! 🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.