Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have some kind of earbuds (gifted) to help aid with sleep. Does she just recieve gifts and just toss them to the side and beg for new stuff.
interesting....

To our noise-masking sleepbuds™ customers,
In June of 2018, after a successful test with thousands of Indiegogo backers, we launched our noise-masking sleepbuds™. Our vision was bold, and we never wavered on what we were trying to accomplish, and why. We wanted to do something for the millions of people who struggled to fall asleep and stay asleep.
We knew our solution was so technically complex, we’d have to make major investments, source special components and engineer multiple breakthroughs. We knew we were attempting to do something that had never been done before. But there was no doubt in our minds—it would be worth it. Because we wanted to help you. We still do. We always will. And for many of you, we have. You’ve told us that sleepbuds™ have allowed you to get your first good night’s rest in years and that you can’t imagine ending the day without them.
But some of you have had a far different experience.
You’ve reported issues with your sleepbuds™ not charging fully, powering down unexpectedly or both. And you’ve let us know. We’ve heard you. We’ve read your posts. We’ve documented your calls. We’ve torn down returned products you’ve sent us and replaced them with new ones, sometimes more than once. We’ve also relentlessly researched the root cause with a team dedicated to nothing else. Based on what we knew, we believed that software and firmware updates could fix the issues. But the failures have continued and recently they’ve increased. That led us to look more closely at each piece of hardware. And we learnt that while the battery we chose functions safely, it doesn’t work as consistently or predictably as it should to meet our standards.
For that reason, we’re discontinuing sleepbuds™. We’ll go back to research, because we are committed to making our vision a reality. But today, we begin with something more important—doing whatever it takes to make things right with you.
As always, we will stand behind our products and honour our sleepbuds™ warranty. We’re also extending an offer to all our sleepbuds™ customers: You can return your product for a full refund until 31 December 2019. Please see below for links to more information or to find contact information for service agents in your region.
Finally, for more than 50 years, we’ve conducted extensive research to do things that no one ever thought possible. Each time, we did it to make your life better. When we’ve challenged convention, we haven’t always succeeded. Sometimes we’ve stumbled. Sometimes, despite our diligence, things have gone wrong. And by far our worst days are when that’s impacted you. Nothing else comes close.
We’re sorry for disappointing you and we’re sorry for not communicating more clearly along the way. We had good intentions, but unless that makes a difference to you, it’s not enough.
We’re ready to hear from you.
And we’re going to stay right here for as long as you need.

they were tit then. 🤣 But Lydia spoke so highly of them 🤔

4 hundred quid freebie though, and whatever she got for promoting them isn’t bad “Work”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This thread moves so fast!

If it’s so hard for her to remember what’s gifted and what’s not, she should create a gifts log. Almost all SMEs in the UK have a gifts and entertainment log, it ensures they’re fully compliant at all times and not breaking any of those *pesky* regulations (ahem, ASA!). As Lydia is such a boss witch and is making that dollar and falls into that SME category, she should cover her own back and make herself accountable by recording everything she’s been given or sent. That way if she ever posted another Gucci-seque product that she was selling on, she could double check the log and make sure it wasn’t gifted (and worn!) and not sell it on to make a profit from something she was given for free, sorry I mean “heavily discounted”, and ya know...not deceive her followers. This isn’t the first time she’s done this.

Reactions: 19
In the early threads on old threads, like 1 or 2, a girl who said she was at school with her spoke about how she was known as Chlamydia by the other students
Those threads were classic. Can't believe us old skoolers have gossiped together for 3 years..you, hunevoque, missstarlight... Do miss persephone moon & eggybeggy :( & sarahsauce are you out there? Understand tho. Lydl's alot to stomach😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

If it’s so hard for her to remember what’s gifted and what’s not, she should create a gifts log. Almost all SMEs in the UK have a gifts and entertainment log, it ensures they’re fully compliant at all times and not breaking any of those *pesky* regulations (ahem, ASA!). As Lydia is such a boss witch and is making that dollar and falls into that SME category, she should cover her own back and make herself accountable by recording everything she’s been given or sent. That way if she ever posted another Gucci-seque product that she was selling on, she could double check the log and make sure it wasn’t gifted (and worn!) and not sell it on to make a profit from something she was given for free, sorry I mean “heavily discounted”, and ya know...not deceive her followers. This isn’t the first time she’s done this.
That's what i suggested earlier...it's not difficult!

Reactions: 4
Those threads were classic. Can't believe us old skoolers have gossiped together for 3 years..you, hunevoque, missstarlight... Do miss persephone moon & eggybeggy :( & sarahsauce are you out there? Understand tho. Lydl's alot to stomach😂
Once a gossiper forever a gossiper turned tattler!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

It’s not hard for her. Everything over £10 is gifted. She’s tight as anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how she used to respond directly, she doesn't have the guts anymore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we touch back on what some up thread mentioned - when the link to the photo of Lydia wearing the Gucci jacket was shared on YT, Lydia was able to view it.
I joined this site because I couldn’t see images on the MOD & FOD threads.
How was she able to view the images if she doesn’t have an account?

Reactions: 16
Can we touch back on what some up thread mentioned - when the link to the photo of Lydia wearing the Gucci jacket was shared on YT, Lydia was able to view it.
I joined this site because I couldn’t see images on the MOD & FOD threads.
How was she able to view the images if she doesn’t have an account?
She has one, indeed, and reads us daily 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 20
when I was still brainwashed I used to believe lidl when she called you guys jealous of her success and mean without reason but its all true she always begs and lies.

Reactions: 18
My god back in the day I never posted or commented! Just lurked around 🐍🤣

Lydia’s comment lol:

It makes me so sad to know that other bloggers know about their threads but just accept it. I for one am not really one to accept this kind of slander, especially when someone from my childhoodis here contributing.
Unfortunately the cringey and hairy comments are pretty much spot on, I can't even argue with them I am nothing short of a massive cringe fest and I'm almost certainly descended from Yeti's somewhere along the line.
The comments about my looks are not really of much interest to me either, I look in the mirror and am pretty happy with what I see but I think that comes with age...much like maturity. I'm certainly not going to sit here and tear a fellow woman to shreds on how she looks though because I may be happy but I'm not perfect, whether I look like Kat Slater, Megan Fox, or your mate Dave from the local pub really shouldn't be of yours or anyone's concern.

What does bother me however, are the comments involving my past and personal life. Teacups you claim to have known me (I apologise I can see this has really caused you great distress over the years, to the point that you have to anonymously put me down online) maybe you should try coming to talk to me and we can discuss this further, I mean you know me right? Therefore you know I'm not aggressive or violent so I'm astonished that You wouldn't take the matter up with me in person. Maybe then your knowledge of me might be more substantial. Have you ever heard of the phrase "Everyone is fighting their own battle" as a child and as a 26 year old woman, I fight my own battles as I'm sure you do too. However I am not your punch bag and I feel it is time for you to let go of whatever issues you hold against me from over a decade ago now because they are clearly eating you up inside and that isn't healthy for either of us.

You also make some pretty bold statements such as me using the clever kids to help me with my work at school, are you sure on how clever these kids were because I left school with a grand total of 3 GCSE's, maybe I should choose more wisely in future.
I also must touch on the contradictions which your information is riddled with, you claim to know me yet steered clear after realising how toxic I was? So basically what you're saying is you judged me before getting to know me and decided to share your assumptions 10years later online? another point I'd like to understand more is how did I steel from you if you steered clear of me? and what did I steel? surely daddy could have bought it for me? I'm really starting to question the reliability of your information now, So I do hope you manage to shed some light on this.

But the piece de resistance has got to be this little addition

"Obviously this was years ago now, she may have grown up and be a much more genuine person - but from viewing her blog, she does still seem like she loves herself a bit and expects people to worship her. I should think a lot of these clothes are still bought with Daddy's money."

So you say your self, this was years ago and she may have grown up to be a more genuine person...You don't know that she hasn't but from her blog....which is what she allows the world to see of her life you have made Assumptions. Judgements and accusations without any substance what-so-ever. Sorry teacup but I think that all that we have managed to get from your little mini bio of me is that you struggle to let go of the past, judge people before getting to know them and then lie about them over the internet, anonymously of course, because god forbid you should actually stand by what you say.

In closing however, I do 100% love myself that is a given and I'm over the moon that it comes across via my blog. In an age where we are programmed to loath our very existance I am proud to be able to say that I love myself, I love my dad, I love my friend Alex, I love my life and I love you for giving me a much needed distraction from work for the last 15minutes...the remainder of the day will now be spent googling myself, thanks for the heads up with that one "Sadlonelycatlady"
:)
:love2:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.