Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great memory!!! I am a novice at this, but I did a quick search and I found a pic of her in the car with that lovely outfit ... definitely the same blazer!! How can she tell such blatant lies when there's photo evidence everywhere on the internet? Some sucker is going to purchase that grubby thing assuming it is brand new. smh

View attachment 71948

yes gurl!!!!! I knew someone would find it quicker than me! I’m brutal at the finding stuff but I always remember 😂

Reactions: 9
So she’s deleted the posts around this time but I’m sure on the other forum that shall never be named there will be photos!!!!!!! Nice try Lydia but you have worn it!!!! There is a fan foto as well with her in that restaurant in that outfit!! 😂 around 27th Feb 2019!
Busted you witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait. Has she seriously just used words like ‘ when I bought this’ and fully pretending everything in the video was purchased and cost her a lot and then wrote in the description that EVERYTHING was PR!? As in free!? God she is an awful human being.
If any of you have watched ‘you’ she is like the character peaches. Self absorbed idiot and even peaches wrote her work outs in her diary. Ew
I'v seen this a few times recently with her which really confused me. She said she paid for items as she yaps in the video but then states all items in the video are PR items in the description box. So is she blatantly lying ?!?!

It's also sad that some people are buying her items which she claims to have never worn yet has-like the Gucci jacket a couple of you found verification of her wearing it. That's false advertisement and fraud in my opinion. She ought to be bloody reported.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What a great memory!!! I am a novice at this, but I did a quick search and I found a pic of her in the car with that lovely outfit ... definitely the same blazer!! How can she tell such blatant lies when there's photo evidence everywhere on the internet? Some sucker is going to purchase that grubby thing assuming it is brand new. smh

View attachment 71948
someone needs to post this in the comments page on her youtube channel.

• Haha
When the beloved brand you stalk the tit out of, dior, is the only one who wont give you an affiliate lynx & let you earn commision off their back😂
Personally I love that the video is titled: Best and Worst Luxury Purchases 2019.
She actually says "i've purchased" for every single product besides the notebook.
And every single product is marked as a PR product (AKA it was given to her for free)
So in actuality.....she did not purchase a single thing.

Reactions: 21
Personally I love that the video is titled: Best and Worst Luxury Purchases 2019.
She actually says "i've purchased" for every single product besides the notebook.
And every single product is marked as a PR product (AKA it was given to her for free)
So in actuality.....she did not purchase a single thing.
This makes me vomit, how can her followers not see it?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

View attachment 71948
😂 I remembered this hideous outfit just from the description. Memorable for all the wrong reasons!

Lydia is hitting all kinds of new lows for 2020! Sharing photos of her messy kitchen counters pretending its content! Selling worn clothing as new. Talking up being a bad ass boss of her dungalow. Talking about her expensive purchases that she never made. She really thinks nothing off her followers.She’s such a grub!

• Angry
  • Heart
Embarrassed for her, crappy lidl!
But not surprised!!! If I remember correctly she bought it from vouchers from Luisa via Rome or net a porter! Got a matching waist belt and kept going on about a hold all she had from her grandad!!!!

Lydia - ever heard the quote - the internet NEVER forgets!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.