Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“...I look really pale in this screen , because i have the light shined so far up my asshole that it illuminates my face...”

Biiiitchhh you look Orange! And what the hell did you have done to your brows?! Looking like Bert from Sesame Street

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm watching the vlog now and I can't get over her brows! So sorry to bring them up again so soon but honestly wth? Something is wrong with the shape..they're almost too rounded for her face and dont get me started with how and where they start (nose area), just way too harsh and boxy for her features. The way she brushes the hairs upwards makes her look unkempt and not HC - modelesque, not everyone can pull those off, maybe if they were lighter and not as thick?
Sorry, once again, for my ramblings, but I'm an eyebrow enthusiast of sorts.
I'm with you on this one. They are the worst shape. Way too dark and bushy. I have always said they look like grouchy Marx. I mean I wouldn't pick on her if they had always looked like that, but if you look at older pics. They are not as hideous as they are now. She has purposely made them look like that.

Reactions: 11
Someone earlier asked whether the new 'staff' will be employed and have their NI and tax contributions all sorted by Lidl. I doubt it seeing as Carrie isn't listed as a member of staff according to her company reports (it was discussed a while ago). These new suckers will have to be self employed and invoice Lidl each month and sort their own tax and NI out. If she can't be arsed to give her best friend all the job security, pension, sick and holiday entitlements from being 'employed' she sure as hell won't be doing it for the newbies.

Reactions: 17
another set of hideous nails. They look even worse that the sparkles 🤢

her excuses for why she doesn’t go to Alex anymore was hilarious,
Alex doesn’t give hand massages and that’s the best bit!!!
doesn’t do foot massages,
she doesn’t clip her cuticles....

And shes so busy it’s hard to get an appointment,

how can you sit with one of your best friends and list what services she doesn’t offer and why you changed to another salon 🤷‍♀️
As a hairdresser I can absolutely say that you will always make time for people especially friends and family...if you want to. If your hairdresser or anyone else offering a service to you is always "busy" or "fully booked up" that just means they don't want you as a client anymore. Like Despina she probably got sick of Lydia filming her and not paying for services or expecting a discount.

There was more than one occasion where Lydia filmed Alex's house looking messy or Despina not looking her best. Which is totally fine because no one is perfect and we all have off days, but we also know Lydia thrives on putting other people down and making herself look better so they were probably both fed up with her and broke up with her as a client.

Reactions: 20
Fantastic colour match as ever🙊
I got sucked in and bought By Terry palette once, it wasn’t Lidl it was The Beauty Professor (another gem of influencing..) The palette was extremely expensive, one of those all in one highlighters, contour, blush, eyeshadow, for healthy beach glow etc. and it was the greasiest powder/paste thing I ever put on my face. I felt my pores suffocating. It made my face shiny but it felt so dirty and grubby and I just couldn’t make it work, even though I have dry skin and oily products don’t generally bother me. I’m not surprised Lydia’s skin is breaking out all the time, especially with that serum she puts on that makes her face red before it settles down, that’s definitely a sign of skin irritation. Calling it By Terrible is hilarious and apt. 👍

Reactions: 17
I know someone else mentioned this but I'd not watched yet and thought it was a joke, but she did actually say that they'd covered the food (Listed as PR/FREE in the description - says she paid - but repeatedly names the brand so therefore HUGE discount was given or it WAS free) BUT THEIR MATES HAD TO COVER ALL THE ALCOHOL???? WTF?!

Who 'hosts' a party and expects their guests to pay for all the booze (the expensive part), especially when you have a bar stocked full of gifted booze already!? Fair enough, guests usually will bring a bottle or some drinks as a polite gesture anyway, but you can just imagine her saying 'well we'll host in our basement and cover the food, but you guys will all have to sort the booze out'.

SHE IS SO TIGHT it's disgusting! And I bet she stashed away all the spares too.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I understand that applying makeup with your fingers is a legit makeup technique, but the way Lidl smashes her entire palm against her face so roughly that it remains fully red for minutes afterwards is so revolting. She is so crass and harsh in everything she does. She's basically an overgrown 10 year old - strange, considering she was so unnatural with Alex's daughter (who was actually quite cute).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I know someone else mentioned this but I'd not watched yet and thought it was a joke, but she did actually say that they'd covered the food (Listed as PR/FREE in the description - says she paid - but repeatedly names the brand so therefore HUGE discount was given or it WAS free) BUT THEIR MATES HAD TO COVER ALL THE ALCOHOL???? WTF?!

Who 'hosts' a party and expects their guests to pay for all the booze (the expensive part), especially when you have a bar stocked full of gifted booze already!? Fair enough, guests usually will bring a bottle or some drinks as a polite gesture anyway, but you can just imagine her saying 'well we'll host in our basement and cover the food, but you guys will all have to sort the booze out'.

SHE IS SO TIGHT it's disgusting! And I bet she stashed away all the spares too.
Absolutely horrific. If you don't want to spend on the drinks, then don't throw a party.

Who drives a Range Rover, lives in a '6500' sq ft house, gets catering for their NYE party, regular IV drips, and 50 luxury handbags (as she says) ... and then makes their guests pay for alcohol. LOL.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Wow what an achievement..kicking your redbull habit..& replacing it with diet coke🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely horrific. If you don't want to spend on the drinks, then don't throw a party.

Who drives a Range Rover, lives in a '6500' sq ft house, gets catering for their NYE party, regular IV drips, and 50 luxury handbags (as she says) ... and then makes their guests pay for alcohol. LOL.
Lild the Penny Pinching Cash Poor Grinch of Bungalowville.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.