Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only got half way through her vlog but oh my god. Does she realise no one wants to see the inside of her crappy bleeping house for an hour? She constantly talks about doing things: shopping, cooking and her spa day and films none of it? How does she think her sitting in front of a camera repeating herself about quitting red bull and wrapping presents is good content. I actually quite like watching people meal prep, or going out shopping or going to get facials etc, it’s far more interesting. Funny how she bangs on about cooking and didn’t even realise she had two ovens, clearly uses her kitchen that much! Also, her presents to Ali were tit. A £200 voucher because her dad used to get his nails done and she wants him to “look after himself”, guarantee that La Mer stuff was gifted and she didn’t buy it. Does she not know her husband well enough to actually get him gifts that mean something or he would use / like? She seems to buy so many pissing clothes yet is constantly wearing the same black dress. God, the energy she gives off is just so truly boring and dense.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Still here! Just a reader at the moment
I have read all 34 of your posts on here and there is absolutely nothing you have mentioned that none of us already knew. You teased for a while that you knew what room she was redecorating, then posted it was the dinning room on the same day she revealed it was the dinning room, lol. You claim to know Ali’s family really well but have only met Lydia once. All you said about your meeting with her was that her fake tan transferred onto you. You only have to watch one of her videos to know she wears fake tan so anyone could have said that. If you were telling the truth and had only met Lydia once then I doubt you would know who Carrie’s boyfriend is like you claim to know. I think you’ve created an account and posted once every week to get a little attention. Most people on here who don’t know Lydia have spilled more tea than you have ‘Tea Spiller’ 🙄. I know I’m probably not the only one thinking it.....say something juicy to prove you are who you say you are or get back in your box. People pop up on gossip threads all the time claiming to know such and such. If you do know the Millen-Gordons, prove it, post a picture from their wedding that you alluded you went to.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Remember the first home they wanted but if fell though, did they buy this one on impulse because she seems to hate everything but the windows ?!

the freebie smeg fridge did look awful.
I think they did just buy this house because she was just too impatient to wait. It was funny because I remember when she was in her old house and she kept telling people they were moving very soon and then there was a video where she was looking at these houses on a laptop and Ali told her they weren't ready yet, I laughed because she looked kinda awkward when he did that because she got caught in another lie.
I think when they didn't get the house they wanted she was so impatient to move that they bought this house without really thinking about it and thats why they overpaid for such a mess. The house hadn't been listed yet and I think the agent pulled a fast one and told them if they didn't decide then and there. The house will get sold as soon as it was publicly listed. So I think Lydiot just said they would take it. Just so they could move.

The only reason she wants an intergrated fridge now is because she has seen Victorias kitchen.

As for her asking for constructive critism. She has had plenty of that in her comments but she either gets salty or deletes them and if she did fake the results of that poll...well she is only shooting herself in the foot. She will continue to buy followers and not give her minions what they ask for. All of which will drive her channel to non existence. The fact that she is even asking says something, because we all know when she asks for someones opinion, she doesn't really want it. I think this could be a very bad year for Lydiot.

Reactions: 24
Only got half way through her vlog but oh my god. Does she realise no one wants to see the inside of her crappy bleeping house for an hour? She constantly talks about doing things: shopping, cooking and her spa day and films none of it? How does she think her sitting in front of a camera repeating herself about quitting red bull and wrapping presents is good content. I actually quite like watching people meal prep, or going out shopping or going to get facials etc, it’s far more interesting. Funny how she bangs on about cooking and didn’t even realise she had two ovens, clearly uses her kitchen that much! Also, her presents to Ali were tit. A £200 voucher because her dad used to get his nails done and she wants him to “look after himself”, guarantee that La Mer stuff was gifted and she didn’t buy it. Does she not know her husband well enough to actually get him gifts that mean something or he would use / like? She seems to buy so many pissing clothes yet is constantly wearing the same black dress. God, the energy she gives off is just so truly boring and dense.
I skimmed through her vlog and thought the same thing. She always talks about where she's going then doesnt vlog it. Then we see her back in her car talking about going somewhere else and not vlogging that either. I guess she thinks she's so enthralling we love to see her sitting in her car or walking around her house. In this vlog she was going shopping with Ali but didnt show the stores, decorations, etc just her going there with Ali. Don't know if it's because of the Lydia free 2 weeks, but I had even more trouble watching her. Just all seems so narcissistic. It all seems like me, me look at me. Admiring herself in her phone. Nothing we can learn or be inspired by. I've said it before, but I really think I'm done with her. Except for keeping up with her here of course!

Reactions: 14
From this latest vlog, one fact is painfully clear: Lidl does NOT understand the meaning of Vlogmas.

Please!! She knows what it means, it means a big youtube cash grab and freebie galore 🤣
Indeed. But she doesn’t seem to understand the timings of Vlogmas, which are really quite crucial... 🙊 <— This emoji was absolutely intentional!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I skimmed through her vlog and thought the same thing. She always talks about where she's going then doesnt vlog it. Then we see her back in her car talking about going somewhere else and not vlogging that either. I guess she thinks she's so enthralling we love to see her sitting in her car or walking around her house. In this vlog she was going shopping with Ali but didnt show the stores, decorations, etc just her going there with Ali. Don't know if it's because of the Lydia free 2 weeks, but I had even more trouble watching her. Just all seems so narcissistic. It all seems like me, me look at me. Admiring herself in her phone. Nothing we can learn or be inspired by. I've said it before, but I really think I'm done with her. Except for keeping up with her here of course!
This is why I stopped watching her. There is no value in her videos. I won’t even call it content because let’s face it, there is no content. It is the laziest form of vlogging.

She plonks herself in front of a camera and drones on and on about absolutely nothing. Even when she flogs products you get no insight, she just glosses over it as her new favourite. Only when she’s getting paid mind you!

Occasionally she moves the camera around her boring, bland house that we’ve seen TO DEATH! I wonder how utterly bored you must be to actually enjoy her drivel 😒

No one really cares about Carrie’s boyfriend. Lydia is just so mind numbingly boring and annoying it was fun to make a conspiracy theory 😅

Reactions: 25
She looks like she's face planted a curry 😂
Screenshot_20200107_024213_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_024238_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_024355_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_024409_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_024157_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hilda Ogden 🤣 Lidiot in her natural state and yes she looks a state 😯 looks like she has a pair of old knickers on her head.
Screenshot_20200107_025432_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_025440_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_025426_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_025646_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_025751_com.android.chrome.jpg

Those cheeks are out of control 👀😂
Screenshot_20200107_023138_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_023219_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_023247_com.android.chrome.jpg

'But Ali we have five bathrooms' Jesus you twit get over yourself 🙄
This vile idiot is just on constant brag mode 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Tried watching the last video and had to fast forward through. She just yammers on about nothing. All she do is walk around the house and talk about what she is going to do but never taping the actual event or activity. She said it herself in this video that she has "verbal diarrhea". First true thing she has said.

• Haha
Hi there Tattlers! I'm a very long time lurker (dating back to another forum's days), but finally broke down and can be silent no more! I know I'm late to the party, but for the past several days I've been stewing about the decorum of this woman while hosting the NYE party at her home. Not only did she take it upon herself to photo bomb (a.k.a. ruin) a wonderful picture of those gentlemen who were all smiles, but the lewd gesture was just over the top! What mature woman -- let alone a self-described "proud" professional with an education -- would even think to do something like that? It was at that moment it really hit home for me: she can dress up in her designer costumes, but she has yet to mature into the woman and role model she aspires to be. I mentor many women in the corporate world -- many of whom have gone on to do amazing things -- and if Lydiot does read here, I hope that she will take this as sincere coaching from someone who is a fierce advocate for women in business: your online presence matters and ... just grow up! Please stop being an embarrassment ... you have a respectable following, and with that you have a responsibility to positively promote women's image in the business world, especially for those young women who follow you. I am not here to bully, and I truly believe in lifting people up ... but, Sweetie, I think you need a rude awakening to get yourself on the right track before it's too late for your career! You can do it!

With that off my chest, please humor me as I introduce myself by sharing my confession in how I've come to this forum:

I came across Lydia Millen's YouTube channel a couple years ago when I was searching for tips on how to pack for an upcoming trip to Switzerland. I found her to have an engaging online presence, and the video was somewhat informative. I was confused by the inference that some boot company was paying for her trip ... I thought why on earth would they do that? And, while in Zermatt, she had a "photo shoot" (I think it was just Ali taking pics). While she had pretty eyes and hair, she didn't look like a model to me so I was baffled. Of course, I've now wizened up to the bizarre world of "influencers"! I have to say, if you can persuade brands to give you a small fraction of their marketing budget or a lovely holiday in exchange for minimal effort in a video or instastory ... good for you! I doubt it will last, but kudos to you for finding a way to fund your relatively lazy, materialistic lifestyle, if that makes you proud and fulfilled -- "you do you."

Now for the confession: I nearly purchased that first Cult Beauty Box ... she really sold me on it, but [fortunately] it was out of stock by time I tried to buy it. She did "influence" me to purchase a couple White Company Spring candles for my sister and me (hated it) and a bottle of Amber Musk (loved it), but relieved I got away with very minimal $$ spent!

I enjoyed watching her a couple years ago when they lived in their starter home, but the annoying smugness started to come out more and more, especially after they moved to the new home. I was surprised that the comments on YouTube were so positive, and I started to wonder if I was just being too judgmental. But then: they "purchased" the Aston Martin ... how??????!!!! For a couple that begs for so much, how could they possibly drop so much cash on a car??? (we now know they lease all their vehicles ... surely at a deep discount). I was sure I was not alone in thinking she was ridiculous, so I started to do Google searches for "Lydia Millen Aston Martin", "Lydia Millen thinks she's a model", etc. ... and I gratefully found all of you sensible people!!! I haven't stopped laughing since!!! Thank you for your hysterical posts, creativity and authenticity. I now only watch her videos to see what all of you are laughing about, and it has been a wonderful diversion from the everyday life of those of us who work very hard for our money and spend the balance of our day raising and loving our wonderful children! [Sigh ... that felt good to get off my chest :)]

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Did anyone else catch in the latest video when sorting through the Christmas presents they had to 'allocate' them. I'm not sure about anyone else but I buy a specific present for specific family members...they obviously just sort through the freebies and 'allocate' according. How luxe.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So earlier tonight she posted a poll and when someone commented that they wanted her to have less conversations with people around her, she posted the comment along with a poll asking people if they agreed.
I answered the poll with yes (we don’t want to see her chatting to people about random tit) and the answer to the poll at that point was ‘100% yes’. This was around 7pm

Then at 8:30 she posted the response which I have screenshotted - I think she’s faked it? View attachment 69652
surely it wouldn’t have switched so far the other way so quickly? Wish I’d screenshotted the real result!!!
12 hours later and it’s on the same percentage... I find this odd

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have read all 34 of your posts on here and there is absolutely nothing you have mentioned that none of us already knew. You teased for a while that you knew what room she was redecorating, then posted it was the dinning room on the same day she revealed it was the dinning room, lol. You claim to know Ali’s family really well but have only met Lydia once. All you said about your meeting with her was that her fake tan transferred onto you. You only have to watch one of her videos to know she wears fake tan so anyone could have said that. If you were telling the truth and had only met Lydia once then I doubt you would know who Carrie’s boyfriend is like you claim to know. I think you’ve created an account and posted once every week to get a little attention. Most people on here who don’t know Lydia have spilled more tea than you have ‘Tea Spiller’ 🙄. I know I’m probably not the only one thinking it.....say something juicy to prove you are who you say you are or get back in your box. People pop up on gossip threads all the time claiming to know such and such. If you do know the Millen-Gordons, prove it, post a picture from their wedding that you alluded you went to.
Well done Sherlock Holmes! Not looking for attention I said I would post what I could. You don’t have to read my posts and I don’t have to prove who I am by compromising my identity for you 😂 (I won’t comment further to avoid it becoming like the GGwar zone )

Heck you’re more than welcome to PM me and ask who I am.... I’ll reveal to all who I know is not lydia. If I knew she didn’t read here I’ll spill teapots worth. Career ending? No but entertainingly juicy? yes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Teaspiller, I don't think you are fishing for attention. It's all in good fun. Please don't feel attacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lydia please buy the ByTerry CC serum in the lighter shade, you look like an oompa loompa.

She's talking about the Laura Mercier tinted crap now, and said 'when i'm feeling my sexiest' never feeling it when you're with Ali though are you?
No no no she won't buy it, she waits until she's gifted the correct shade

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.