Lydia Millen #119 Bracing for her yearly crash, don’t worry, she’ll graduate from therapy in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie's party looked painfully awkward, Charlie looks fuming the entire time and they all seem to be cramped down one end of the room which just so happens to be where the camera is. Josie has re-confirmed and provided evidence that Lydia can not dance and Lydia provides us with an over the top display of affection towards Ali by jumping up and down on the spot in front of him, dramatically wrapping her arms around him and kissing him.

View attachment 964339
hahaha and if Lydia looks like a bad dancer next to Josie then she's realllllly bad! Josie is the WORST dancer I've ever seen... even worse than Elaine from Seinfeld!

Enjoy - 37:56 through to her pretending to be a be a bullfighter outside, lol (sorry for those on here who are Josie fans... but this is too funny to not share and compare with Lydiot. I know they are friends having fun in this footage but boy is Josie akward which means Lydiot is pretty bad)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yep I agree - no desire to go there whatsoever!

That NYE party looks like a comedy sketch from French and Saunders or something! Char and Ali matchy matchy - smoking jackets and roll necks - must be the new uniform, and the girls in sequin dresses - to sit in the draughty old rectum eating the standard cheese, crackers and salami! Maybe i'm old fashioned or out of date, but if I had a NYE party I wouldn't put out 2 grazing platters for dinner - maybe for appetisers! They are such cheapskates unless it's all free!

so now we know how all the photos in the limo came about - they didn't ask the driver - they had Carrie and Man Bun on the journey with them! Bet she begged for the limo!
Not to defend Charlie and Josie but if my guest list consisted of Carrie and Lydia I wouldn't bother providing proper food either.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
So one of Josie’s objectives for the year is to “expand the Strawtop Cottage empire”. Bet Elsie’s now busy scrolling through Rightmove.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
With regards to the bathrooms which don’t work…

(Hang on, bear with - I’m just getting up on my Feng Shui horse…)

Its very important to keep all water flowing without blockages. When your waterworks are out of kilter it can cause problems in your physical self vis waterworks/stomach. The flow of unblocked water is SO important in any home from a FS perspective. Sanitary ware which does not work should be removed, the problem dealt with and a functioning service should be a main priority. The longer it’s left the worse it gets and the more ‘blocked’ the person can become. It can also emit energies where others do not enjoy being in the property.

So it should be a priority to get the loos etc working and the beams forgotten about for reasons given in earlier post. The house is a bit of a Feng Shui nightmare…the stagnant energy combined with the whooshing fast moving energy from front door to kitchen paint a roller-coaster atmosphere of inconsistent mood swings and negativity. If she ever sells the house she’d better hope the buyer knows nothing about Feng Shui…just sayin…

I’m there next to you grating some nice cheese for you🥰🤝😍
Dear @Oops... now I'm wondering if the two taps that have seized up in my house are responsible for my stress and lack of creative energy.....🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dear @Oops... now I'm wondering if the two taps that have seized up in my house are responsible for my stress and lack of creative energy.....🙄
Undoubtedly! If you get them fixed PRONTO normal service will be resumed since you won’t have any blockages…
1641328621436.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also liked how Josie made some subtle digs at Lydia… Josie “I am not one of these people who needs to take 10 days off at Christmas because I really enjoy what I do” I’m sure it’s all calculated so she really is savvy!
Grossie hit the nail on the head. I don't think Elsie does enjoy what she does. She employs a team to do most of it. She enjoys the freebies and income though.

Reactions: 46
I know this may sound a bit daft but does anyone remember seeing evidence of lashings and lashings of home-made honey from our budding little apiarist? Surely he must have had some honey by now (to give to the neighbours at least) . What happened to the honey? Was there any? Where is it? That’s what I want to know…

A mystery right here on our doorsteps…Honeygate…🐝🐝🐝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She bought her along to Claire Chanelles new year’s party a couple of years back to. You can’t be friends with Lydia without having Carrie tag along to!
lol And for the record though I don't like Cawwie, she is the only normal looking one in a turtleneck sweater and fun sparkly skirt and tights. She's at someone's home with a very small gathering that consists of drinking a lot and playing games. I'm sure a lot of people got full on dressed up at home this year due to covid shutting down big parties, but for some reason both Lydiot and Josie (and Ali) look so awkwardly dressed - try too hard and fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot but I did send two questions:

1) Have you ever spent a non-sponsored NYE in the Maldives? If not you should, it looks great. Check Nicky Lazou acc for tips.
2) In order to "graduate" from theraphy do you need to acknowledge your mistakes and apologize to those you mistreated?
So you’ve been blocked and Carrie has deleted your message. Graduating therapy also doesn’t involve taking criticism

So clever old Teefers has made Lydia one of her besties by making sure she has befriended Cawwee as well, and Cawwee and Man Bun were at the NY eve party - I say party but does 4 couples make a party? No sign of Robin and Gym Shark though!
[/QUOTE
I’m thinking Robin’s husband isn’t into her chasing friendships with social media types. Robin has appeared on camera the last few times she was at Josie’s

Reactions: 18
lol And for the record though I don't like Cawwie, she is the only normal looking one in a turtleneck sweater and fun sparkly skirt and tights. She's at someone's home with a very small gathering that consists of drinking a lot and playing games. I'm sure a lot of people got full on dressed up at home this year due to covid shutting down big parties, but for some reason both Lydiot and Josie (and Ali) look so awkwardly dressed - try too hard and fail.
Cawwie's the only one not merching what she's wearing though....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
omg in Josie's flog she features them dancing in sequins... lol Lydia is the WORST dancer and spends the majority of the footage looking at herself and waving her arm in the air. Teefers only did a grazing board so they all look WASTED. I love a cheeseboard but you can't drink like that on only processed deli meat, cheese and crackers!

Thanks for the footage teefers! Maybe a more talented tattler can clip and post a vidoe of this portion for all to see? lol starts 20:29

View attachment 964272View attachment 964273View attachment 964276View attachment 964278

Never thought I’d feel sorry for Mansplainer but can you imagine a night of ear bleeding decibels of that lot - and without a drink to numb the pain?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
What a random thing to mention to her viewers, it's as if she has a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth.
Is generally whats called verbal diarrhea
We both thank you. I have Endo but my lil sis has pmdd and endometriosis which is a double whammy. She tries so hard to call herself out on her behaviour and make amends when the hormones send her into a hormonal rage. She often isolates herself so she can't lash out on anyone while she is experiencing suicidal ideation because of hormonal fluctuations. She's so selfless. I guess she will be going the chemical menopause injection route then hysterectomy to get her life back. It's heavy stuff and seeing Liedia lie it about it boils my blood.

Can someone ask about why she lies about pmdd?
Really hope those things help its horrible having any kind of chronic illness

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the footage teefers! Maybe a more talented tattler can clip and post a vidoe of this portion for all to see?
Interchangeable husbands at this point. If they both wore black, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Same barber? Yikes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.