Lydia Millen #119 Bracing for her yearly crash, don’t worry, she’ll graduate from therapy in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2015 STUDY REVEALED GIN DRINKERS ARE MORE LIKEKY TO BE PSYCHOPATHS.
My ex-boss, selling every gin there is in his store. But got himself drunk on wine during work, guess the gin makes him perhaps too aggressive too fast.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Here we go - Josie flogging planners.... I'm sure that will be the first week of January for all vloggers especially Lydia. You know the EXPENSIVE planners she uses to talk about her "changing her life" and then never show again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why the bloody hell is Cawwie at Josie's NYE party? jeez talk about three in a marriage!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
A 2015 STUDY REVEALED GIN DRINKERS ARE MORE LIKEKY TO BE PSYCHOPATHS.
I’m not feeling at all embarrassed for constantly criticising Elsie’s spelling only to go right ahead and type the word ‘likely’ L-I-K-E-K-Y … using all capital letters AND in bold! 😖

If anyone needs me I’ll be in my pyjamas, on the sofa, eating my massive serving of humble pie. 🥧

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
With regards to the bathrooms which don’t work…

(Hang on, bear with - I’m just getting up on my Feng Shui horse…)

Its very important to keep all water flowing without blockages. When your waterworks are out of kilter it can cause problems in your physical self vis waterworks/stomach. The flow of unblocked water is SO important in any home from a FS perspective. Sanitary ware which does not work should be removed, the problem dealt with and a functioning service should be a main priority. The longer it’s left the worse it gets and the more ‘blocked’ the person can become. It can also emit energies where others do not enjoy being in the property.

So it should be a priority to get the loos etc working and the beams forgotten about for reasons given in earlier post. The house is a bit of a Feng Shui nightmare…the stagnant energy combined with the whooshing fast moving energy from front door to kitchen paint a roller-coaster atmosphere of inconsistent mood swings and negativity. If she ever sells the house she’d better hope the buyer knows nothing about Feng Shui…just sayin…

I’m not feeling at all embarrassed for constantly criticising Elsie’s spelling only to go right ahead and type the word ‘likely’ L-I-K-E-K-Y … using all capital letters AND in bold! 😖

If anyone needs me I’ll be in my pyjamas, on the sofa, eating my massive serving of humble pie. 🥧
I’m there next to you grating some nice cheese for you🥰🤝😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why the bloody hell is Cawwie at Josie's NYE party? jeez talk about three in a marriage!

So clever old Teefers has made Lydia one of her besties by making sure she has befriended Cawwee as well, and Cawwee and Man Bun were at the NY eve party - I say party but does 4 couples make a party? No sign of Robin and Gym Shark though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So, I know that we, as a community, have spoken about this ad nauseam, but WFT does Lydia look like??? The video below was suggested when I went down the video rabbit hole that @Julia123 created in the last thread ;). At approximately 18:30, she shows the Loreal video (over which she has no "creative"control, i.e. blurring, altering, completely changing her appearance,...) and she looks like a completely different person! I'm pretty sure that we would have difficulty recognizing her in person.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So clever old Teefers has made Lydia one of her besties by making sure she has befriended Cawwee as well, and Cawwee and Man Bun were at the NY eve party - I say party but does 4 couples make a party? No sign of Robin and Gym Shark though!
Robin got Covid. She posted on Insta that she was isolating.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Hope Elsie is enjoying her time off - in the Bunga!

Vic is on a gifted stay in Dubai!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Vic is just a crap as Lydia - just in a different way 🙈

I really don’t think Lydia is really that bothered about loads of holidays, etc. She’s said loads of times that she is a homebird and I believe that - hence the direction she is taking her insta. Vic wants to be ‘editorial’… wants being the word here.

Not defending Lydia, just can’t stand Vic 😂

Reactions: 27
Here we go - Josie flogging planners.... I'm sure that will be the first week of January for all vloggers especially Lydia. You know the EXPENSIVE planners she uses to talk about her "changing her life" and then never show again.
Also liked how Josie made some subtle digs at Lydia… Josie “I am not one of these people who needs to take 10 days off at Christmas because I really enjoy what I do” I’m sure it’s all calculated so she really is savvy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
omg in Josie's flog she features them dancing in sequins... lol Lydia is the WORST dancer and spends the majority of the footage looking at herself and waving her arm in the air. Teefers only did a grazing board so they all look WASTED. I love a cheeseboard but you can't drink like that on only processed deli meat, cheese and crackers!

Thanks for the footage teefers! Maybe a more talented tattler can clip and post a vidoe of this portion for all to see? lol starts 20:29

1641320379643.png
1641320425240.png
1641320508968.png
1641320553881.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Well, I won’t go into my opinion about Dubai, but def one place where I would never set foot. Does vic not know how Dubai was built and how many bodies are lying around in the foundations of those blood ridden hotels!! 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

I get you. I called Stephano, Stephanie, bloody auto correct. The shame, I hope he forgave me. Must proof read, must proof read 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also liked how Josie made some subtle digs at Lydia… Josie “I am not one of these people who needs to take 10 days off at Christmas because I really enjoy what I do” I’m sure it’s all calculated so she really is savvy!
noticed this too. also funny how much Lydia loves and swears by Karen Millen yet it's Josie opting to wear the brand for NYE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Vic is just a crap as Lydia - just in a different way 🙈

I really don’t think Lydia is really that bothered about loads of holidays, etc. She’s said loads of times that she is a homebird and I believe that - hence the direction she is taking her insta. Vic wants to be ‘editorial’… wants being the word here.

Not defending Lydia, just can’t stand Vic 😂
Interesting. I saw this story and she sure makes it sound like she booked/paid for it. Yet on her feed post she cops to it being PR. Shady

A967C8F6-13DE-4544-8BFE-C2F2934EF440.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Josie's party looked painfully awkward, Charlie looks fuming the entire time and they all seem to be cramped down one end of the room which just so happens to be where the camera is. Josie has re-confirmed and provided evidence that Lydia can not dance and Lydia provides us with an over the top display of affection towards Ali by jumping up and down on the spot in front of him, dramatically wrapping her arms around him and kissing him. As you can see by Ali's hands in the back he is more concerned about holding his beer/glass and his phone than actually embracing his wife.

Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 18.46.04.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
omg in Josie's flog she features them dancing in sequins... lol Lydia is the WORST dancer and spends the majority of the footage looking at herself and waving her arm in the air. Teefers only did a grazing board so they all look WASTED. I love a cheeseboard but you can't drink like that on only processed deli meat, cheese and crackers!

Thanks for the footage teefers! Maybe a more talented tattler can clip and post a vidoe of this portion for all to see? lol starts 20:29

View attachment 964272View attachment 964273View attachment 964276View attachment 964278

Look at them all trying soooo hard to have a good time, what a shady bunch of shysters 🤮

Josie's party looked painfully awkward, Charlie looks fuming the entire time and they all seem to be cramped down one end of the room which just so happens to be where the camera is. Josie has re-confirmed and provided evidence that Lydia can not dance and Lydia provides us with an over the top show of affection towards Ali by jumping up and down on the spot in front of him and kissing him.

View attachment 964339
Charlie s face is a picture :ROFLMAO: Looks like he s wishing he was cuddling little Aldi :sneaky:

Josie's party looked painfully awkward, Charlie looks fuming the entire time and they all seem to be cramped down one end of the room which just so happens to be where the camera is. Josie has re-confirmed and provided evidence that Lydia can not dance and Lydia provides us with an over the top show of affection towards Ali by jumping up and down on the spot in front of him and kissing him.

View attachment 964339
Is there no end to Elsie s lack of talent? Serious question

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Well, I won’t go into my opinion about Dubai, but def one place where I would never set foot. Does vic not know how Dubai was built and how many bodies are lying around in the foundations of those blood ridden hotels!! 😡

Yep I agree - no desire to go there whatsoever!

That NYE party looks like a comedy sketch from French and Saunders or something! Char and Ali matchy matchy - smoking jackets and roll necks - must be the new uniform, and the girls in sequin dresses - to sit in the draughty old rectum eating the standard cheese, crackers and salami! Maybe i'm old fashioned or out of date, but if I had a NYE party I wouldn't put out 2 grazing platters for dinner - maybe for appetisers! They are such cheapskates unless it's all free!

so now we know how all the photos in the limo came about - they didn't ask the driver - they had Carrie and Man Bun on the journey with them! Bet she begged for the limo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.