Lydia Millen #11 Pinocchio still lying & lisping but off diors PR listings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the post where Lidl said she couldn't wait to use the basement again for their next party? A joint birthday bash for her and Ali.

I wonder if Carrie's boyfriend will go and if so, what will he do to avoid the cameras this time!?

View attachment 69097
Undercover Waldo NEEDS to go to their party. He’s hot! And Carrie looked great in the sequin dress. (Maybe he’ll be the motivation to leave her toddler-grandma wardrobe behind).

As for Lidl’s first vlog of the year...I vote for a “catch up” vlog where she talks about what went on for the two weeks she was off. Which will be boring. But she’ll make sure to pop lots of affiliate Lynx in the description box on anything that she can think of mentioning.

Reactions: 5
This was when they were both doing their make up together for a Halloween party... Lidl was incandescent with rage that Aldi needed to use some of her make up brushes *rolls eyes
20200104_221603.jpg

I didn't know it was a Halloween look. I just thought she was having a night out and had tried to do a dramatic eye.

After everyone's comments, I had to watch the video for myself (on invidio.us of course).

Not really a scary Halloween look is it!?
20200105_032924.jpg

They look like a couple of Hookers. (No offence to ladies of the night).
20200105_033114.jpg

20200105_033059.jpg

20200105_033045.jpg

What's more scary is Lidl's escalator teeth!!!
20200105_041404.jpg

20200105_041315.jpg

To be honest. She should've just drawn a black bit across her nose and gone as Zorro!
IMG_3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydia Millen #. After cash grab November vlogmas, 2020 starts with Carrie’s Waldo man & cinderAli cleaning Lady Bunga-OhNO twatty trees

Reactions: 9
I cant believe she tweeted that! That is nothing to make jokes about, not to me at least.
Now I'm starting to feel for CinderAli again...maybe we should start that thread now, to piss Lidl off? ;)😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
V signing her way into a New Year without shoes and a midnight kiss from Tiny Tears!

View attachment 69133

I didn't know it was a Halloween look. I just thought she was having a night out and had tried to do a dramatic eye.

After everyone's comments, I had to watch the video for myself (on invidio.us of course).

Not really a scary Halloween look is it!?
View attachment 69132

They look like a couple of Hookers. (No offence to ladies of the night).
View attachment 69129

View attachment 69130

View attachment 69134

What's more scary is Lidl's escalator teeth!!!
View attachment 69136

View attachment 69137

To be honest. She should've just drawn a black bit across her nose and gone as Zorro!
View attachment 69135
The thing is.. you can't take the common out of the girl.... the whole getting drunk thing in Ibiza, the crass V signing with company on New Years eve....handing out shots.. is just so BASIC and is the 'real Lidl'. You can take a pig outta the pig sty- give it a bath and cover it in perfume and tie a huge pretty bow around its neck.. but when you put it down and let it off the leash...it's going to run STRAIGHT back to the filthy pigsty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lydia Millen #12 cinderAli and undercover Waldo, the power couple of 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lydia millen#12 lying lyd took cinderali to the NYE ball but carrie got the hansome prince. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been gone for sooooooo long (life to live and all that haha) I’ve got soooooooo much to read to catch up! Must admit I’m a tad disappointed this POS is still around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lydia Miller living a Lying Life in her cold Morgue with the Undead Ali, without dead Lynx- but swipe up for live Links!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.