Lydia Millen #11 Pinocchio still lying & lisping but off diors PR listings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
andwhat in the name of god is this...

View attachment 69086
Are we talking the french stick or the face etched in the butter?!

I’ve started watching a few new “bloggers” since Christmas, Sophie was one but I can’t gel with her, does anyone watch Louise Cooney? I’m enjoying her vlogs,

but apparently EVERYONE I look up on Instagram is followed by Lydia bleeping Millen and Ali bleeping Gordon....
Try

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the new thread has to have something about cawweee and the mystery man in it, at the very least that should piss Millen off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talking about the non existent gluten intolerance.. I thought it was HILARIOUS that she was provided GF room service food when she was at their 'anniversary voucher restaurant sleepover'. They had their voucher meal then proceeded up to their room. Aldi was freaking out over their freebie night treats that they were not expecting. Aldi got a couple of gourmet hand made jumbo Oreo style desserts (with accompanying malted milk) that looked absolutely cracking! Tiny Tears Aldi couldn't wait to tuck in! The camera then pans over to a wide eyed and clearly GUTTED Lidl holding a box of what can only be described as dried up kibble that only Lumi could appreciate with a full bladder- Lidl DESPERATELY trying to convince us all that her GF treats were SOOOO good..... absolute comedy GOLD.
I’m also pretty sure in that vlog when she gets back she says something that she feels a bit bloated because they didn’t go gluten free that night but that the food was so nice it was worth it.
My arse is she gluten intolerant!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the post where Lidl said she couldn't wait to use the basement again for their next party? A joint birthday bash for her and Ali.

I wonder if Carrie's boyfriend will go and if so, what will he do to avoid the cameras this time!?

20200104_201229.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so that gives about 3 months to beg for the underground sex den renovations!!!

How many times can you post Pinterest-board-inspo-begs on Instagram in 3 months???! 😰

Reactions: 8
Wait, what happened? What videos are they referring to? Sorry a bit slow here :rolleyes: 🥴
Since these have already been removed, I hope I don't get banned for reposting them. I got banned on GG website for reposting something that was already removed. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve started watching a few new “bloggers” since Christmas, Sophie was one but I can’t gel with her, does anyone watch Louise Cooney? I’m enjoying her vlogs,

but apparently EVERYONE I look up on Instagram is followed by Lydia bleeping Millen and Ali bleeping Gordon....
I watch Louise Cooney, she's a sweetheart plus stunning. Those are what you call long legs Lidl 😊 She's just brought her dog Cooper over from Ireland to NYC. He's a cutie too.

Reactions: 8
I bet Lyds has lurked again over all the comments here as she is trying to add more variety and suddenly has all the food and book references. Sophie does cooking videos so suddenly this copycat has started with the same. And I bet the first video of the world will be of how she truly "feels" for those suffering with the fires in Australia.
But we all know how disingenuous and fake she is. She'll care as much as she did when she cackling and making a joke of the homelessness awareness event.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.