Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And at this time of the year, Influencers receive loads of Advent calendars (my fave vids !!!) from brands ... Josie, Fleur, Tamara have received a few already. I don't think Lydia receives any !!! Poor thing. ๐Ÿคญ
If you like Beauty Avent Calendars, take a look at this. It drives you mad to see how much they cost a normal customer and they get them for freeโ˜น. Still love this show though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The RR post is yet another example of how far gone she is down the narc rabbit hole of her life!

She now makes everything sound as if it is specially for her, bespoke, designed by me me me, for me me me. What utter nonsense she spouts, as everyone has said when you either buy or lease a new car, you can choose the spec, it is the norm, unless you turn up at a car showroom and buy one off the forecourt. The idea is that you choose as many extras as possible, bumping up the cost. She is such a maniac I think she actually believes the crap that comes out of her mouth,

She managed to buy enough bots to get to 1M on insta, and there she sits, no organic or natural growth whatsoever. I think she will have to keep buying as the numbers start going down next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So Frow's already priced up her spec, wonder if she's realised Lydiot is designing the RR now ๐Ÿ™„
Screenshot_20211027_101736_com.instagram.android_edit_37238942718796.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sheโ€™s acting like this isnโ€™t the service every customer gets?!

My new (ignoring the defender!) RR is due end of December. I also got to design all of the elements of the car, as does every customer that goes in ๐Ÿ™„ Iโ€™m not special at all. Itโ€™s just how new cars work?! Why is she acting like this is some sort of special treatment? Iโ€™ve also had weekly calls from the dealership (updates on the new car shortage, the chip situation and any amendments they thought I might want to make and general catch ups). They even remember what sort of Coke I like for when I do pick ups, and congratulated me on setting a wedding date!

This is in no way at a humble brag at all (reading it back it doesnโ€™t sound particularly humble ๐Ÿ˜‚) but just an example of the standards of customer service normal customers get! Why does everything have to be dressed up in the pretence that itโ€™s special just for her?! It gets my absolute goat!! She isnโ€™t going to be able to do anything to that car any other customer canโ€™t do.

Aside from the fact the new Vogue is pure ๐Ÿคฎ
Haha! I know what you mean. It's not a brag, you are sharing information that is relevant to the thread. I have a RR too and went through the same process. It is what it is but Lydiot has to turn it into an overembellished flex.

There's nothing wrong with working hard and having nice things. Lydia needs to remember though that the biggest flex is being able to but choosing not to.

A wise woman once said 'Enjoy your life but show less than you have and say less than you know. The need to be superior to others leads to a lonely life. The humble don't stumble'. Happy Wednesday Tattlers! โค

• Heart
Reactions: 45
yes! And somehow she's always hovering around 140k after a couple of days.... when her WAY more successful peers max out at 40-80k most of the time and they are travelling, doing major fashion shows, major deals/hauls.... Somehow her mania, eyebrows, complaining and and horrible vlogs get double? me thinks not - sounds like she buys views as well.

OMG welp here we go. This is just the MOST ridiculous post/beg.

She's gonna flex the simple picking out of standard options... of an SUV... she cannot afford, on the heels of buying a new pretender/rover literally a few weeks ago. Begging for some discounts/freebies? Maybe she just wants to shake the old "I couldn't afford automatic controls and had to have a stick shift used evoque without a heated steering wheel" along with the "I was homeless" mantra?
Maybe The Chainsmokers used Lydia as their inspiration for "Closer"!

"In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sure it was earlier this year, around Spring time ish.

Another day of doing nothing but begging, buying bots and views and deciding which Granny dress to wear ๐Ÿ™„View attachment 830600
At 6am in that area of the world it is 12C/53F.
Not only is it 2 months until the first day of Winter but it's still pretty mild? Is she ok????

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On a car like that in France she would be paying an enormous penalty, if it wasnโ€™t 100% electric, something like 40000โ‚ฌ! Pure madness for the bloody thing to just sit in their back yard but I suppose it makes her feel rich, grand, greatโ€ฆ
This tank is nothing to show off about - especially while COP26 taking place in Glasgow whereby Bo Jo himself has said the solid commitment is targets for Cars, Cash, Trees and Coal (Iโ€™m not in the UK and even I know that), but the news-phobic Lydiot can ignore, ignore, ignore while continuing to waste and destroy for the โ€˜gram.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I adore horror films, why came up with the idea that would probably freak a lot of people out haha

This is the kind of stupid thing Lydiot would do

Oh hell thats some funny tit right there!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you like Beauty Avent Calendars, take a look at this. It drives you mad to see how much they cost a normal customer and they get them for freeโ˜น. Still love this show though.

I know and they are sent loads of them not just 1

Ooompa loompa doompapeedooo, I've got another message for you
Where are you at taking pictures like that?
Looking just like a silly old prat
Flexing your wealth will be bad for your health
When you wake up and realise...there's nothing left!

Go on Tattle, tell me you just sang that to yourselves didn't you? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
All Ali does is advertise Boss in his small pants and inserts ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My darling Tattlers. Lovelies xx.
We were wrong. Oh so wrong.
๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Lydiot and Vic are still friends.
Bestes, in fact.
How do I know, you ask.
Well, I have the "receipt".
Here you go.
Screenshot_20211027-122554_Instagram.jpg

Lyds lent Vicks her tailored suit from Souster and Hicks for the RR event ! No way would Lyds have done that if they weren't besties. And Lyds was not even invited to the RR event !!! She is sooo kind. Bless her. ๐Ÿ™„

Love that Vicks beat Lyds to wearing a (verrrry similar) tailored suit to an event. ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Love it !!!

Vic is doing an AD for Tods... I wonder if Lyds will remember to post her Ad on time - well, if she was actually hired to do one... open your mail Lyds !!! You can't just take the bag without doing the work !

Screenshot_20211027-124912_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211027-124919_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
My darling Tattlers. Lovelies xx.
We were wrong. Oh so wrong.
๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Lydiot and Vic are still friends.
Bestes, in fact.
How do I know, you ask.
Well, I have the "receipt".
Here you go.
View attachment 830859

Lyds lent Vicks her tailored suit from Souster and Hicks for the RR event ! No way would Lyds have done that if they weren't besties. And Lyds was not even invited to the RR event !!! She is sooo kind. Bless her. ๐Ÿ™„

Love that Vicks beat Lyds to wearing a (verrrry similar) tailored suit to an event. ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Love it !!!

Vic is doing an AD for Tods... I wonder if Lyds will remember to post her Ad on time - well, if she was actually hired to do one... open your mail Lyds !!! You can't just take the bag without doing the work !

View attachment 830870View attachment 830871
To be fair, thatโ€™s a gorgeous suit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well hello all, long time lurker here, first time poster...
I watched the Elevate vid because I was interested in what she has to say ( always interesting in how others do self development ) and I made the horrible mistake to suggest to someone in the comments to check out Anna Bey's channel if they want specific tips and such for elegance and elevating image etc. ( as much as I sometimes dislike Anna's tone and overall bitchy demeanor she IS very knowledgable on the subject ).
And I'm blocked now soooo.. Mind you I commented to someone else so no clue what happened there, I found it very petty and amusing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
To be fair, thatโ€™s a gorgeous suit.
I do actually think Vic is stunning and although irritating, she winds me up far less than deranged Lydia. I think it's the fact that Lydia comes across as desperate. I actually enjoy Vics content and you're right. That suit is ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ on her.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.