Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh lol decided to watch this train wreck

All I can say is HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! she's so full of tit!

Might aswell be doing standup!!!

*NOW WANTS TO BEAT MY HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL WITH A HAMMER BEHIND MY HEAD TO GET OVER THE VAIN, SHALLOWNESS AND THE OUTRIGHT BULL CRAP SHE COMES OUT WITH* New I shouldn't have done that and watched that tripe!!!

I'm learning Russian hehe and loving it, not to derail the thread at all though lol, even at least attempting to trill/roll R's which sort of before put me off bothering to be quite honest, perfected I think a Russian accent haha
I’m Russian ‘ BABUSHKA’ …. Aka Lydiot = old
Lady 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s a ‘passionate Range Rover customer’? How do they differ from a normal customer? She’s had one Range Rover. Surely passionate would mean a serial buyer? Or, does she show up at the dealership every day being like, all ‘passionate’? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know it's such a dumb way to describe herself! But she's actually had more than one! She had an Evoque, then upgraded to her current RR, then the new/old Defender for their country cosplay, and I'm assuming she'll replace the old RR with the new one. Before she drove RRs she had a Mini iirc?

I'm sure it was earlier this year, around Spring time ish.

Another day of doing nothing but begging, buying bots and views and deciding which Granny dress to wear 🙄View attachment 830600
This is petty but that's a really ugly mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it’s now winter… I shall call her Cersei. Winter is coming… but apparently it’s arrived in Fall in the Lannister house.
Hey!!! Don't do my Lannisters like this! I hate the show, but adore the books and, although Cersei was a bleeping witch in them, she's a very interesting character, whose chapters I loved. Lyds, on the other hand🙃🙃😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did you see that ladies post a while ago, she works in PR and said Lydiots been black listed by alot of PR companies, not suprised, she's being black listed left right and centre because she's just a nasty piece of work.
Was it recent or last year ?

We all know brands keep dumping her but I did not realize even PR companies have blacklisted her. She may actually have no choice but to have Cawwie as her "manager" coz no one else wants to bloody work with her.
I'm sure it was earlier this year, around Spring time ish.
I know exactly who you mean @Peppypoopar! 😉

The comments you’re referring to were posted in February of this year by @sprinkletits - an industry insider who had the unfortunate experience of working with Elsie several times in a professional capacity, and she had a LOT to say about it!

For our new members, just click on the bold blue text below and you’ll be taken to the original posts.

Post 1 - February 11th, 2021

Post 2 - February 12th, 2021

Also, if you weren’t already aware of it, these posts have been added to the WIKI, courtesy of @Miscanthus, for the sake of convenience … it’s the red/pink button located at the top of each page. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
God imagine being that sad you have to make EVERYTHING sound like its made special JUST for you. Get over yourself Lydia you don't even OWN frigging RR you loan it. #sadbitch well we all know what she will have on her RR...

Heated steering wheel- cause god forbid she has to put her delicate hands on a cold wheel
Heated seats- cause the little princess needs to keep her flat pancake ass warm
Automatic- cause her weak wrists cant change gears a lot.
toughened glass in the sun visor-so she cant break it like last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It was @sprinkletits who gave the low down on how rude Elsie is to work with. She really is worse than anyone could imagine. Take a look at WIKI (pink button at the top of the page), you just won t believe it. 😔
You beat me to it, @Sofie … I couldn’t remember how to link posts from previous threads and it took me half an hour to finally figure it out! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Must be a materials shortage again

There’s so much tit that she’s done and she does stuff even dumber and her tit gets sifted and then she gets new followers and they always end up here
I think I subscribed to her for a week, maybe at the most a month and thought nah, then where did I end up, HERE!!!

Her facial expressions (cant remember when it was when she was saying dont get into debt and yeah fair enough she may not be with that all the gifted crap) were a bit off to say the very least but the stuff she was harking on about just seemed really odd to me lol

Well we all know what’s coming next … we’ll be subjected to Lydiot telling us her RR is ‘bespoke’. 🙄🙄🙄
How can they be, since all I can remember is that the only company which will do that is Bentley and that's it (i.e. what the Monarchs cars are made by)

I mean least some of the Monarchs are Bentleys, are though of course owned by the state so they aren't technically hers but for her to serve the country, hence the taking off of the Bentley (like with a Merc) forgot what they're called at the front of the hood/bonnet can be unscrewed and replaced with the Monarchs standard/flag (which are least two of them, for both Scotland and England).

Though suppose if willing to throw enough money at them lol, any car company will be willing to (ie are least one other car manufacturers which make the ones the Monarch uses).

Though suppose if willing to throw enough money at them lol, any car company will be willing to (ie are least one other car manufacturers which make the ones the Monarch uses).
I doubt she has the money to even go near doing that to be frankly honest, not without tons of begging and to be quite honest is a huge chip shortage for the management systems so nah won't be likely at all

She'd be more at home with someone like this
View attachment 830693

Awww bless her (the Babushka there haha)
Though I'd never wish Liedya (is all I see when people put Lydia) on her bless her, haha not that as if my memory serves me right she'd take any of her bs haha. Nawww bless her 😆😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez Ali's trousers are that short they are skimming the tops of his boots. Sort it out you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 830243
So Lydia is an engineer now, as well as a fashion designer? 😂

How in the actual duck can someone be so full of tit in a paragraph??

"something that's perfect for our way of life and our specific taste" ... are you actually shitting me .....

1: Enlighten me as to how a car fits with someones way of life :oops:. It's a bleeping car darling.....
2: Have you never gone into a car dealership and chosen optional extras and the colour / spec/ trim of your car before?

It's nothing new Lydia ... even bleeping Ford offer this "bespoke service" ...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Such a pretentious twit making it out to be exclusive ...you are ordering a new car .. whoopie ...FML

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.