Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lydiamillen posted:
61012920_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.cdninstagram.jpg

Dressing well is a form of good manners
Bespoke suit @sousterandhicks

HOW TO STYLE BESPOKE TAILORING
1. Classic
2. Feminine
3. Casual
Which is your favourite?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
lydiamillen posted:
61012920_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.cdninstagram.jpg

Dressing well is a form of good manners
Bespoke suit @sousterandhicks

HOW TO STYLE BESPOKE TAILORING
1. Classic
2. Feminine
3. Casual
Which is your favourite?

And poof .. just like that here she is trying to out do Frow again ..... god she is becoming so predictable it's nauseating! (stalker alert)

And from which pulpit does she have the audacity to spout about what good manners are?? :oops::oops:

And I am sorry Frows suit looks far more bespoke and fits her correctly ... Lady muck yet again has thrown tit loads of cash at something and it still looks bloody awful on her. :oops::oops:(n)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
To be fair, that’s a gorgeous suit.
It is. I am a sucker for a tailored suit.
And I like Lyds suit as well.
Lyds suits that tailored look, not the (garrotted waist) Babushka dresses as our @katiesmith81 would say.

Edited to Add : looked at Lyds' suit once the Bot posted Lyds' suit : I prefer Vic's suit, right jacket length - so pretty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And poof .. just like that here she is trying to out do Frow again ..... god she is becoming so predictable it's nauseating! (stalker alert)

And from which pulpit does she have the audacity to spout about what good manners are?? :oops::oops:

And I am sorry Frows suit looks far more bespoke and fits her correctly ... Lady muck yet again has thrown tit loads of cash at something and it still looks bloody awful on her. :oops::oops:(n)
Why does she literally have a SCOWL on her face?! It's not pouty or seductive, it's a full on mardy scowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well hello all, long time lurker here, first time poster...
I watched the Elevate vid because I was interested in what she has to say ( always interesting in how others do self development ) and I made the horrible mistake to suggest to someone in the comments to check out Anna Bey's channel if they want specific tips and such for elegance and elevating image etc. ( as much as I sometimes dislike Anna's tone and overall bitchy demeanor she IS very knowledgable on the subject ).
And I'm blocked now soooo.. Mind you I commented to someone else so no clue what happened there, I found it very petty and amusing.
So you helpfully offered someone another channel (supportive) and she blocked you for it?

WOW.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

@Stefano if Frow continues this farce of a friendship, then she (Frow) deserves every piece of nastiness Lyds aims in her direction. Frow cannot be so thick (or, can she ?).
Lyds has been treating her in such a dismal, spiteful manner and Vicks just takes it on the chin. How pathetic.
Then to see Amelia, Josie, Suzie, Carly (all Vic's close "friends") gushing at Lyds' IG posts ... what fake lives these girls live.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.