Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Josie and haven’t watched Lydia’s previous vlog with Josie. That guy Charlie is giving me the creeps, there is something really off with him. I don’t know why, maybe I am wrong
He's dead behind the eyes. That's why he's so creepy. And it makes it easier to believe that he's an abuser as well.

Ali also looks dead behind the eyes sometimes, but it's more a look of despair and hopelessness. Charlie looks like he's plotting a murder.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The fakeness....and so so many levels of it too

1) That title. Even if you fully paid for your stay, it is still not your house in any shape or form. If you rented your property to guests, then you would understand why presenting it this way is not ok.

2) She never mentions that they were GIFTED with this stay and all the experiences included....At least Josie said they were KINDLY INVITED LMAO

3) She unboxed a freakin salad bowl today but we will just ignore a third Hermès that is surgically attached to her all of a sudden, mostly at times when a bag is not even necessary......make it make sense. So basically she was sitting in her non-functioning home today, writing a misleading title for the video, praying to Whispering Angels that nobody will ask about the new bag 🤣🤣 Hermès needs to be informed about this, we would be helping a brand - she is completely ruining their image with her criminal sense of "style".....the woman managed to make HERMÈS look cheap. Well, at least she succeeded in that.

4) Who wears Hermès boots and a Hermès bag to a safari ? ? ? So relatable. But yes, you better go and drag those around mud and throw a Hermès bag on the floor while a 10£ Amazon one is sitting pretty on a shelf receiving a royal treatment....make.it.make.sense. Only the people with no money take their most expensive things everywhere so there is never a missed opportunity of them being on display...pathetic. But then again, what do you expect from a person that spends 40k on a kitchen garden (grows nothing/cooks tit or basically never), but 3/4 of the washrooms in the house don't work.....ohhhh make it make sense lovely. Also, that washroom situation paints the picture of how often they actually have guests...save those chutneys babe, you will need to feed yourself once your so called career of dreeeeeams drops on your squared head!!!

Btw excuse my bad English, a Croatian here 💁🏻‍♀️
Fellow Croatian? Yaaay!! 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe “Globy Rosé” is the new venture? 🤣
She is not a lush. She is doing extensive research for her next venture. Whines by Lydiot. You too, can lay in a ditch, drunk, and waving at cars. Just drink Whines by Lydiot and you will never spell correctly, again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Tbh, I started to feel a bit pissed for Josie (and Ali) at all the giggling and cackling at, and with Chaz. If I were Josie, (and I'm not normally an overly suspicious person), I'd watch Lyds carefully, especially when Lydiot is tipsy, which, nowadays, is quite often.

And I really hate when Lydiot makes Ali out to be dumb in from of his friends. Ok, he's not the brightest but why embarrass him in public. Not cool. Both her and Carrie did the same to him when they'd go out together, same when they'd go out with Claire and Paris, and now with the Cotswolds clowns. And the poor sod looks so embarrassed but just takes the jibes.
Insecurity manifests in many ways...
Some people will curl in, become more shy or reserved due to their insecurities, others develop a cocky facade composed of verbal diarrhea and aggression towards others.
Non-professional opinion here, but you kind of see this behavior of putting others down to enhance themselves from people who are super insecure but balsy. The Venn diagram of these two traits does not produce a pretty human being.
I think deep down she's not very comfortable with this combination of people, or any people for that matter, and Ali has become her social punching bag in a way. In her brain, if she can manages to crack a joke and make around her ppl laugh, she earns a social point, even if it has his expensive.

This societal system only exists because on the receiving end, the ppl around her, you have people just an insecure. That's why she and Chasplainer are vibing - cut from the same (bespoke polyester) cloth.

Also, most people mature away from this tit. Lydiot really has the mind of 15 year old.
Why he sticks around...I do not know.

Who knows guys, maybe they'll surprise us all and Josie and Ali will run away together.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
No lots of flirting going on. Think toothy will get the hump very quickly & Ali will just stand back - he is spineless & frightened of the banshee. Many a friendship has ended in my circle of friends due to a woman like Lydiot thinking she can have anybodies other half.
Starts of all fun & laughs but always ends in 😢 tears.
I watched Teefer's vlog. Where was the part where Mansplainer commented on Lydiot's behind? Someone mentioned that and that it was done in front of Ali? What did Charlie say?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Now that I've seen her old images, I can't unsee her nose and those giant nostrils. She reminds me of Baba Yaga. Truly a tragedy she fucked up her face that badly🙃

View attachment 810176
Rn injector here again…she definitely had PDO threads. Poorly done at that. You can see them puckering under the skin. They were 100% placed incorrectly in the wrong plane of the tissue. PDO threads are one of my favorite procedures to do and when done correctly are an incredible, but holy smokes these are terrible. She needs to fire her doc immediately have everything dissolved/removed and take 6 months off to heal and get back to baseline.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Rn injector here again…she definitely had PDO threads. Poorly done at that. You can see them puckering under the skin. They were 100% placed incorrectly in the wrong plane of the tissue. PDO threads are one of my favorite procedures to do and when done correctly are an incredible, but holy smokes these are terrible. She needs to fire her doc immediately have everything dissolved/removed and take 6 months off to heal and get back to baseline.
Where do you think she has had them? Would you say eyes, cheekbones?

Reactions: 11
Massively skirting the fact that it's blatant clickbait. Doesn't matter what you think, if multiple viewers of yours think the title sounds like you've bought the house then you're wrong.

View attachment 810177
Agree and zero thank you to the hosts in either hers or Josie flogs. They are both very wntitniked and Lydia did a horrific job of “selling” the house in her vlog. It was mostly her face and then at the end a tour because she realized she didn’t show the house or really much of the trip. I cannot stand Josie but her vlog did actually show the house and the trip. Would it kill them to say kindly hosted or gifted in a vlog?!

And for her to say she couldn’t go out to explore in the am because she was “sick” from the food or bug bites on the bottom of her feet was a bit…. Hmmm?! Don’t eat gluten if you don’t want to be sick and don’t blame the gluten if you eat it and use it as an excuse for your food expulsion and hangover. 🙄.

Had it been a wine tasting that woman would have been out of bed and we know that is a fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
873C7AB1-601A-4A0F-BA47-E16BC9076A02.jpeg

Probably one of the reasons why Lady of the manor is so attached to her wine bottles these days 😂

95600685-9D17-4708-B033-D0B26BF29B45.jpeg

7F77E04C-AD85-4520-AD38-47A79D083C5D.png
No words needed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Couldn't agree more. She lives in a curated bespoke bubble and has no idea about the world around her. She doesn't know that people actually suffer immensely and even though she tells herself that her videos are an 'escape' for those watching, she's kidding herself. She doesn't provide anything of value or quality or substance. She doesn't show kindness to anyone. She really should volunteer a day and work in a homeless kitchen, give back to her community.
It's like, do you want to know what I was doing a few weeks ago Lydia, while you were faffing about in your dressing room curating lewks? I was nursing dying patients. In fact, I had a young woman in her 30's die in my arms. She felt sick and sat on the side of the bed and went behind her to help her and she collapsed in my arms and took her last breath.

hahaha, does she mean "A home away from home"?
omg bless you for being there for all of those suffering and at end of life. Big hugs to you. I cannot imagine the immense weight of that and you are truly a gift to the people and families you encounter. xo

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Where do you think she has had them? Would you say eyes, cheekbones?
The normal amount to lift the cheek/nasolabial fold area is 3-5 each side. Threads to lift the brow are super temporary-lasts about 4-6 weeks at best. I think her brow lift is all Botox which I think her tox is actually really nice. Everything else though…ugh. Bad all around

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Umm thoughts on the mini Kelly!!! She looks ridiculous carrying it around. She is just to frumpy to carry it off & old chav talking jeans & blazer yes.
It makes her bobble head look even bigger cross body like she is carrying a child's bag !!!!
I think very few woman can make it look balanced most of the time the bag makes them look massive.
Just because you like something Elsie it doesn't mean it works for you does it ? Fashion influencer!!! You do make me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lydia will always seek out to get any male attention like a magnet due to her issues from childhood.
I don’t think she likes charlie one bit, she just wants all the attention on herself to feel validated and to feel better than Josie.
Probably creepy Charlie is annoyed by her behavior aswell, he just seems constantly in a bad mood.
Can you imagine him off camera, he must be a nightmare when he starts lecturing about the most basic stuff, kitchen towels, keys to open a door, how the lights in a fridge works, he can explain it all!

how long it will take until josies inner Karen will come out and their friendship will be over?
I can’t imagine one of my friends behaving like this around my husband 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She doesn't know what's going on around because she doesn't care. Its all me, me ,me.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this is not to be said, bu lidl is suffering from over drinking, and not over eating gluten. All the sloopyness, being late all the time , taking hours to perform the shortest of things…her over swollen face… . We had a friend who was like that, and didn’t actually wear pants/knickers😂and she was just the same, always a little drunk and drinking in secret, everyone discovered years later when she ended up some where special for treatment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So after watching Josie's vlog, a video by a French influencer came up as recommended. Her YT is Gabrielle Caunesil and her IG is Gabrielle Caunesil Pozzoli. She is refreshing, raw, honest and sweet. Very beautiful too. She has less than 100 000 YT followers but 1.3 million on IG. Seems to be a designer of sustainable clothing.

I've been hooked watching her YT videos and she is transparent about many struggles she has endured. Her wedding to her lovely husband is one of the vlogs and one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen.

Interestingly, she has a YT video called "Bullies" after she received one of the most hateful messages one could send. It reminded me of Nicky's classy reaction to how Lydiot verbally abused her.

So, if you're looking for different, new folks to watch, she's wonderful. Well, she's new to me. Clearly she's known by many others and well liked to have 1.3 million followers. Real followers probably versus Lydiot's bought bots.

She calls her viewers her community and isn't an arrogant twit like the Queen of the Upside down Dungeon Bunga. She's unbelievably refreshing and so down to earth. Also has a couple lovely vlogs to Provence, Portofino etc. It was a vast difference in how grateful one is to live the life of the influencer versus the pretentious and arrogant Lydiot who thinks herself better than others and is beyond entitled.

Also, how one uses her platform to help others - she's a UNICEF ambassador vs. a narcissist who is only interested in begging for stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So after watching Josie's vlog, a video by a French influencer came up as recommended. Her YT is Gabrielle Caunesil and her IG is Gabrielle Caunesil Pozzoli. She is refreshing, raw, honest and sweet. Very beautiful too. She has less than 100 000 YT followers but 1.3 million on IG. Seems to be a designer of sustainable clothing.

I've been hooked watching her YT videos and she is transparent about many struggles she has endured. Her wedding to her lovely husband is one of the vlogs and one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen.

Interestingly, she has a YT video called "Bullies" after she received one of the most hateful messages one could send. It reminded me of Nicky's classy reaction to how Lydiot verbally abused her.

So, if you're looking for different, new folks to watch, she's wonderful. Well, she's new to me. Clearly she's known by many others and well liked to have 1.3 million followers. Real followers probably versus Lydiot's bought bots.

She calls her viewers her community and isn't an arrogant twit like the Queen of the Upside down Dungeon Bunga. She's unbelievably refreshing and so down to earth. Also has a couple lovely vlogs to Provence, Portofino etc. It was a vast difference in how grateful one is to live the life of the influencer versus the pretentious and arrogant Lydiot who thinks herself better than others and is beyond entitled.

Also, how one uses her platform to help others - she's a UNICEF ambassador vs. a narcissist who is only interested in begging for stuff.
Gosh she's beautiful. I'm about to watch her French Pharmacy video, I love those products!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
omg bless you for being there for all of those suffering and at end of life. Big hugs to you. I cannot imagine the immense weight of that and you are truly a gift to the people and families you encounter. xo
Thank you @Julia123 - I was feeling a bit sad about it this morning and Lydia just annoyed me with her ridiculousness. We all know what she would say to me if she could "That's your problem lovely, not mine x"

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.