Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michelle05

Chatty Member
She goes to Provence, one of the best places in the WORLD for wine and food and she eats beef Wellington???? As drinks whispering angel??!!! I’m sure the mas owners couldn’t believe it and thought they were joking.
Just buy her a frozen pizza and some ketchup next time and send that poor chef somewhere where he can be useful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Lucadoll

B62FAF24-66D8-46AD-BD1A-419635BCD97F.jpeg
People realize that this constant renovating is just completely foolish. Fix the toilets then change the cosmetic stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Jessie98

VIP Member
All the stuff she buys looks the same........ I have a suitcase for each season and I take it out and put away accordingly. Jumpers last me years I don't have to go and buy a new wardrobe every year for every season. Plus I can't afford to but even if I could I wouldn't

She looks like a bloody vicar in that get up at the beginning

Is it just me or does anyone else ever look at their belt and think "I can't wear this bag now because my belt has a gold finish and my bag has silver"???? Does anyone else ever look at another girl and think "that belt doesn't match that bag"?????? I know I certainly don't

How many white dresses does she need????? They all look the same too

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I think on her thread a while ago, they were saying she'd had too much in her forehead making one eyebrow lower than the other, also affected her eye making it droop.

Pasta/cheese..... Rinse and repeat 🙄View attachment 813429View attachment 813430
"Cooks dinner"
= boiled a bag of pasta?

The cheese isn't even grated, just 2 big blocks and a grater on the table :sick:

I wouldn't call this a meal. Even when I was a broke university student.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Just watched Patricia Bright's new vlog, that woman is someone I would look at and think she's rich and works for it. She doesn't show off Hermes 24/7, she has a well decorated house, she has property's she owns and rents out etc etc.
She dines in beautiful restaurants, holidays that she pays for, treats her staff well, she has a life as well as being a mum and wife.
Lydiot I just look at and think fake, lazy, entitled, Patricia is her authentic self and not pretenting to be something she's not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Omg you guys
Screenshot_20211011-102525_Instagram.jpg

She took a shower while on holiday

This is a new experience for our widdle Lidl, let's give her a round of applause for packing the FoB travel size bottles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Michelle05

Chatty Member
I don’t get it, she gets paid a lot of money to do an Instagram post, but then she’s complaining in her vlogs how expensive some things are to fix around the house, she’s talking like 4000 pounds to fix a thing for the house is extremely expensive for her?
Almost all of the bathrooms in the house are broken, the lowers floor needs fixing.

But then she buys 3 Hermès bags in a couple of months? Isn’t THAT more expensive than fixing your home?
I just don’t get the priorities?! I hope I’m making sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Stefano

VIP Member
What a complete and utter shit show again ... and again and again ... it is always the same ... "hmm let's redo the bungalow that will give me content for another few months".

Beams in an already low loft space said no one! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(n)
Carport and yet another fucking office attached to the house .. can't wait to see you get planning for that ... what will the neighbours say?? :unsure:
Yet another broken toilet in a house full of broken toilets and dreams ... but buy a new Hermes .. priorities remember!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dee is leaving ..no more £100 smelly espadrilles or £1 wallclocks for a while Tattlers.
"Club room" ... oh do spare me your pretentiousness you prat! It looks like a seedy gentlemans club and always will no matter how many faux libraries and wine coolers you put in there.

The haul was just standard desperation and a severe case of "material things make me swo swo happweeey".

The only thing I got from this was how desperate for attention one can actually be. Most people would just silently redo their home and show you once plans etc are all done .. not this one .. lets build the suspense and make any old shit up to get back my views and subs.... it's so transparently beggy it's actually cringeworthy.

The whole thing was actually awful as usual .. but hey why change the habit of a lifetime ..atleast you are good at something lovelyx

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

gracieee3

good thing about daylesford I want to say; a member of my family works in a homeless shelter in the cotswolds and they donate 'out of date' food to there, completely edible and I grew up on their chocolate because of the excess they donated, so just because these influencers go there does not mean they as a business are like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Stefano

VIP Member
Oh, Elsie, you left a word out, you illiterate halfwit!

But do keep criticising other people’s businesses when you aren’t even capable of constructing what should be a very basic five word vlog title.

A Home From Home” makes no sense at all! 🙄

View attachment 810132
More to the point .... It is NOT your fucking home you pathetic idiot! :oops:

The fucking clickbait should be reported .... she knows exactly what this will do ... it will drive views .. makes my piss boil!

Yet another flex with property she does not own .. never will and could only even dream of having .. she can't even kit out a fucking douchbag bungalow with functioning toilets.

First it was a Cotswolds Cottage (never materialised) .. now a fucking home in Provence ..... make it make sense deary! :rolleyes:(n):poop:

• Heart
  • Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Remember an old comment on her vlog where someone dared to give constructive criticism and Lydia snapped back ‘well why don’t you become a blogger and show us all how it’s done’ ?
maybe Lydia she be reminded of that and perhaps she would like to open a pub and restaurant and show us all how it’s done?! If that were my business I’d be fuming!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
8 minutes in "charlie look" "charlie would love this" "look at charlie" "oh charlie"

Gosh.
Tbh, I started to feel a bit pissed for Josie (and Ali) at all the giggling and cackling at, and with Chaz. If I were Josie, (and I'm not normally an overly suspicious person), I'd watch Lyds carefully, especially when Lydiot is tipsy, which, nowadays, is quite often.

And I really hate when Lydiot makes Ali out to be dumb in from of his friends. Ok, he's not the brightest but why embarrass him in public. Not cool. Both her and Carrie did the same to him when they'd go out together, same when they'd go out with Claire and Paris, and now with the Cotswolds clowns. And the poor sod looks so embarrassed but just takes the jibes.

• Sad
  • Sick