Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louise84

Chatty Member
Just finished Teefer’s Vlog. Everything did look really beautiful, it got me wondering why I work 60 hours a week and have only had a 1 night away in the last 18 months, when these total blaggers are living it up in style for free! Oh well! Take aways regarding our Lydiot - she didn’t appear that much in the Vlog but whenever she did she was either (a) cackling loudly (b) hunched over scrolling on her phone and/or (c) stuffing Whispering Angel into her face. Sadly I suspect she wasn’t actually capable of really enjoying the trip but rather always looking for something Instagram worthy and living via her phone. Something about this actually makes me very sad all round 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Pancake56

Something is off with the latest reel. Could just be too much tan and an unflattering neckline on the dress… any screenshot looks like a floating head superimposed on a body 🙈
02BA9CA2-5918-4E84-A7E9-EBADA2CDFE76.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Julia123

VIP Member
Personally I don’t think it’s cool to walk around naked under a thin robe with other people staying in the house. She should get dressed in loungewear and bra for breakfast IMO. She’s 10000% doing this to flirt with Charlie. If I were Ali or Josie I’d be pissed off.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I don’t follow Josie and haven’t watched Lydia’s previous vlog with Josie. That guy Charlie is giving me the creeps, there is something really off with him. I don’t know why, maybe I am wrong
He's dead behind the eyes. That's why he's so creepy. And it makes it easier to believe that he's an abuser as well.

Ali also looks dead behind the eyes sometimes, but it's more a look of despair and hopelessness. Charlie looks like he's plotting a murder.

• Haha

georgiecait

VIP Member
TRIGGER WARNING FOR WATCHING LYDS' PROVENÇE VLOG : OTT attention-seeking cackling and trying to catch Charlie's attention. The cackling and screaming "STAAAHP IT !!!" is making me rage and I'm only 5 mins into the vlog.
8 minutes in "charlie look" "charlie would love this" "look at charlie" "oh charlie"

Gosh.

• Sick
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
Bloody Nora.....Elsie will be getting a horse now.....🐎🐎🐎
Lol totally she’s gonna want horses for sure. There were chickens at the house. Literally this is what she thinks real life with chickens will be. They are adorable prancing around the grounds… of a mansion. Real life is probably a lot of work. 🐓

And guarantee you she will try to recreate this… with a pond or something ridiculous.
B32EFF00-D7C2-4779-A882-6CB79A0A40E3.jpeg
A6A103E8-BDAE-4956-AF62-919E43B74E4C.jpeg

With prices starting around £20,000 for a preowned Mini Kelly I can’t see her paying that somehow unless she has traded all her handbags to Sellier she was selling in her last Vlog (although they were the worst and cheapest bags in her collection) and then put the rest of the money to.
I think she passed along a LOT of gifted and Dior bags to swap for the mini Kelly. And this is typical for influencers actually. She’s not alone to do this.

Us real people pay for our own bags and when we use resellers we take a hit on the reseller commission… fair enough but it’s not as easy to sell bags as a non-influencer. And these influencers make 100% profit on the gifted bags when they sell them on. I get that it’s part of their fee/income but it’s not real life. She’s not buying an Hermès.

The mini Kelly is a good “get” for her but honestly she’s probably only getting it to flex and won’t know how to wear it. She’ll only wear it for photos and the random trip to the garden center.

No Hermès bag can make up for her not being invited and hired by brands. It’s just a shallow flex to suddenly have the most coveted Hermès bags and she’s buying/trading for these bags for a life she does not have. She has nowhere to take these bags and will be bankrupt in a few years and will hate them just like the Dior buying spree that was a phase. She doesn’t actually like or use any of them after the high wears off.

Even this trip was a beg for an off season (yet epic) house rental. Not gifted or a brand trip. It’s content that she now has to make since she’s literally got nothing going on but decorating her house with fake decor and making pretend parties and trips.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Give me a break… musings 🙄 since when does she ever apologize or thank anyone? Funny how she says saying sorry is negative. Oh boy does this below speak volumes about her narc view.

662CD6DB-9353-43AD-BCBD-905E44CBFA9F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Wophie

VIP Member
That lady with them must have watched their other trip blogs and is chaperoning them. They are on better behavior because of her. Lol
I think that lady is probably having to follow them round as some sort of community service sentencing. Noone would do that if they didn't have to.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Namima

VIP Member
Instagram vs Reality :
Josie / Chucky vs Lyds / Aldi

INSTAGRAM :
Screenshot_20211017-193235_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-193241_Instagram.jpg

REALITY :

Screenshot_20211017-193315_Instagram.jpg

Not gonna lie, Josie's dinner looks yummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

JMD

Lydia Millen #109 - More is more is more, this banshee screams new money, too bad you can't buy class at a store

• Haha
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
The thing about her engagement ring though, it's a beautiful ring! Totally different style to Claire's, but that's not a bad thing, people have different tastes. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's from Tiffany, which is still way more expensive than quite a lot of people could afford. Why does she have this inferiority complex, it must be exhausting to live with.

I wonder if it upsets Ali that she doesn't wear her wedding ring. To me, that is the most important one anyway.
You got it in 1 though ..... her whole life is 1 big inferiority complex from which alot of her deep rooted acidity/ nastinness and compulsiveness stems.

She has never been one of those Influencers who is genuinely happy for those that have more than her and herein lies her biggest problem.

It is the root of all her problems actually ...

The constant re-doing of a house that realistically should be left alone.
The changing of a cars because someone else has something "in fashion" at that time.
The copious spending on materialistic shit she never wears.
The Hermes bandwagon all of a sudden
The innability to keep up with her own lies and contradictions.

It is all stemming from this imposter syndrome / inferiority complex persona.

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
Hello everybody! I am super new here. I am a long time Lidia watcher. I started following her after de Hadassah debacle, because I felt she was a train wreck in the making. And boy it is even better.
Forgive me for spelling mistakes, I am brazilian, and i am here to stay
I read the last 3 threads on clamydia and i feel i found my mother ship
I am searching for a place to vent since she received a collector's edition of The Great Gatsby and didn't know the freaking book. The dumbest lady of the manor for sure.
And don't even get me started on that horrible kitchen oh my lord.
I have SO MANY thing save up inside however i am going to focus on her face
I don't know if you guys know this but brazil is the top place for cosmetic procedures (brazilian butt lift anyone? lol). Is a national sport lol
And in her video "My internal and external glow up" she mentioned the procedure she had done, injecting hyaluronic acid on the face
She said that they are not fillers, and they are not
But when she said it i was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF because i knew what would come next
The procedure is called "facial harmonization" and all brazilian celebrities are having it for the last couple of years
If done correctly (and i thing lydia's first was a good one) it can be really good
HOWEVER
the MELTING efect is a sure thing
people are now finding out that it leaves the face more flacid, so you need more and more injections of acid
and now everybody is looking like handsome squidward
View attachment 809404
So that is why her nose looks bigger
Her face looks bigger and waxy
and it's only going to get worse

(sorry if this was already discussed in an older thread but with all the comments about her face on the last 3 threads and the questions i thought maybe i would share this)
I love you already! Made me laugh this morning, welcome ❤❤

Tbh I don't think VB looks that bad at all, especially at 47 y/o. I know she was also a victim of cements tits but that 90s photo is from 30 years ago! We're talking about Lydia's drastic transformations from 3 YEARS AGO.

Last edited:
  • Heart

xoxo55

When it comes to Lydia and redecorating, she’s always been a maniac. I just realized that she lives in this bunga couple of years and she changed it more than someone would in a lifetime!
Kitchen:View attachment 815489
A47AA38A-4B51-478D-BA94-512023446AE0.jpeg
0C3F2F47-151A-49E3-B66B-4345AD786165.jpeg
BCB6DD10-FFC3-4148-B212-A990D9AE926B.jpeg
91B5FB49-625F-48BE-ABCF-EFB825021E57.jpeg

Living room:
4718DCBF-0395-4589-970F-0399FAE6DFB7.jpeg

2447FCA2-F969-4CDC-AF1B-D2E530D5BCE8.jpeg
B0B56BE8-F2C9-422B-B414-EC4DFA1196CC.jpeg
6CAADDC8-8C38-427E-A259-6B08117DD769.jpeg
C8CF4F19-6953-445D-BC42-D85B44D0B11B.jpeg

And never forgotten, the dining room:

8740748E-5D78-4D86-8CBE-1D8F468FD69C.jpeg

Is this normal?! I don’t care if everything was free, who does that? You buy a house, decorate it how you want and move on to different parts of your life, you don’t change three sofas in living room in couple of years. I feel sorry for Ali, constant changes and renovation is too stressful to do it once, let alone every year (or less).

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
I’m catching up on fashion weeks with the relevant influencers right now. Yes they are shilling for this life but at least it’s more relevant and interesting content 🙃 The saint laurent show loooks insane. I just love the artisticand creative inspiration from these shows. And Lydiot is showing stained looking pants, trotters and drunken posts. Mkay you have a mini Kelly or fake mini Kelly… that’s passé and not interesting to me if I’m honest. I want to see the next creative thing… expensive or affordable. Not a person who is trying to keep up who gets an (sorry) entry level Hermès at extortionate resale prices to keep up. If she had the mini Kelly a few years ago I’d be impressed. But this is like meh to me. I’m more impressed with creative expression than someone who wants to show off and hasn’t got a clue.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Leeleebeb75

I personally think all her Hermes bags are authentic. She has too much of an ego to buy fakes and she knows they would be spotted by Influencers who have the real thing. I do, however, think she has bought all the bags from re-sellers. Literally, anyone with the money can find their dream Hermes bag this way. There is no way on this earth she can get her wish list bags in a boutique so quickly, if at all (especially the 2 Kellys).

And that mini Kelly looks absolutely ridiculous with that dress. Quite frankly, I have seen more stylish 80 year old women with their Kellys and Birkins than Lydia. She really hasn't got a clue how to wear these bags. She is just like one of the Real Housewives who buy the bags for status and it shows.

Oh, and let's put our bets on that she will be manifesting a home in Provence next.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51