Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Suppose with me well will be really, not knowing people have access to things where they can modify things even yeah in videos

Reactions: 4

MadameP

No. 5 Blooms posted about an unnamed client but we speculated it was Elsie. They are clearly not working with her now because she has moved on to another company....
Here is the link to the Tattle post that included their posts.

See my reply to @MadameP
Thanks!!!!!

Reactions: 4

olivebee

I do agree she is maniac renovating every 6 moths or so but I quite like the kitchen area but just because is my taste/style (comparing with the bland and dull decor she had before). I know it was brighter but it was just plane. Now has much more character/texture IMO but the problem with it is the girl and the space have zero personality. Is just a copy paste from magazines, decorators etc. And just because is on trend. You can she in the before photos that is not her style and personality at all. Like everything she does. And the living room... was atrocious before and after. At least the rest she has done is more cohesive (Not good in any chance) but the living room is just blah... Ali study for me is beautiful but RIDICULOUS. Books and stuff just for show πŸ™„ and pretend...

And yes... is maniac. And don’t let me begin with her wardrobe... The beams and ceilings... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Sorry πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ *you can see... I need some sleep πŸ˜†

Reactions: 3