Lydia Millen #105 Confusing greed for goals, viewers as trolls, time to go back to those Ibiza poles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Lydia Millen #106 Cinch it in Lydia, your career's end is nigh, all you can do is buy, beg, and lie!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh me, oh my, all she does is beg and lie.
She reached Nirvana, but it's hollow behind that Third Eye.
To her "career" we say Goodbye.

How's that for a bleeping poem Lydia?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Disclosure: I am not a LEM fan by any stretch of the imagination. She looks so much better without that hideous, slimy, stinky looking orange fake tan. There is no way on this green earth she looks “exotic“. Embrace your natural colour Lyds, absolutely nothing wrong with being fair skinned.
I've never used fake tan a day in my life. I don't have bronzer. I don't know my Mac shade but my Dior Backstage color is 0N, and somehow I manage to keep on living and going out in public without being embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she post these captions herself? She probably does but it's so hard to believe as she couldn't have contradicted herself more. Especially as last night's video was a f*cking haul!!!!!!!!!
The words for that is word salad indicative of someone with narcissistic traits I think (though not sure if thats indicative of word salad but hey lol)

Hehe not sure if people are still posting music, but this was right around the time of making a decision on what to do about the removal of what was left of the affected part of my digestive system, to remove the inevitable risks of bowel cancer

Personally speaking think this is amazing!!!

Whats more this girl has two livers (unfortunately doesnt mean she can drink more), haha essentially are parts of my APC gene that are missing (though doubt it somehow though its hugely technical could be the whole things missing) sits within chromosome 5. The APC (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli gene) essentially regulates cell growth overall (tumour suppressor gene essentially or least partially).

As she says…”it’s a hybrid” LOL. But I’ve never seen it plugged in sooooo.
WTF is a mild hybrid as I think someone else said, make it make sense woman jeez!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Poll - how many sprays of perfume do you put on?

Me - maybe 2 and never reapply unless I have actual night plans and then maybe a spritz or two more.

Influencers always put full bottles of perfume in their “what’s in my bag” video and it occurred to me. Do they do this just because it’s linkable or does the world reapply all day and I’m missing something? So many questions. Lol

The influencers use so many more and I’ve counted Lydia at at least 20 sometimes. I cannot imagine standing next to someone wearing that much so….

How many spritzes do you use? And do you also spray your hair? 🤣
I have weird body chemistry where all perfumes smell terrible when applied to my skin so I spray my clothes. I do 1/2 spray if I wear Bacarat Rouge extracte because it’s so strong or 1 spray of everything else. If I am flying for work I don’t wear any (please don’t be that person on the plane)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have weird body chemistry where all perfumes smell terrible when applied to my skin so I spray my clothes. I do 1/2 spray if I wear Bacarat Rouge extracte because it’s so strong or 1 spray of everything else. If I am flying for work I don’t wear any (please don’t be that person on the plane)
I had a lady on a flight douse herself with cheap perfume just before landing. Sent me into a full blown asthma attack. Not only was it embarrassing but totally uncalled for due to thoughtlessness. Perfume is meant for the person wearing it and those in close/intimate space and is not a room freshener. Lydiot doesn't seem to know about perfumes and scents in general. She can't describe a perfume to save her soul. I recently came across a scent worn by Jackie Kennedy called Lovely Patchouli 55 by Krigler. I ordered a sample and it is wonderful. I just ordered the night version to sample before I make my decision on which to buy. I, agree, with whoever said that she wouldn't spray as much if she was actually paying for it. Baccarat Rouge by all accounts should be a favorite of mine but it comes across as a totally different scent than is described, so it must be my skin chemistry. My next big perfume purchase after the Krigler scent will be A Goodnight Kiss by Roja.

Reactions: 17
I had a lady on a flight douse herself with cheap perfume just before landing. Sent me into a full blown asthma attack. Not only was it embarrassing but totally uncalled for due to thoughtlessness.
Ugh that's the absolute worst. I once had a coworker who sprayed perfume often in the office and it gave me headaches. I asked her to please not do that, she refused, and I had to escalate the issue. It's so unprofessional and gross. She acted like a child after that and took every opportunity to treat me like crap because I asked her to please respect me. I'm so glad I don't work in corporate jobs anymore!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ugh that's the absolute worst. I once had a coworker who sprayed perfume often in the office and it gave me headaches. I asked her to please not do that, she refused, and I had to escalate the issue. It's so unprofessional and gross. She acted like a child after that and took every opportunity to treat me like crap because I asked her to please respect me. I'm so glad I don't work in corporate jobs anymore!!
And it is always an undesirable scent...LOL

I have not kept up with the threads at all, but my partner and I where talking lyd the other day and I mentioned that I can just look at her and know what she smells like which would make us both get headaches. Perfume is a wrist spray that's patted behind the ears and a cleavage spray. I'd probably instantly pass out if I went into their house all the scents combining.

My partners little (probably a bit rude) comment was that she sounds like a corporate fleshlight...getting passed around and products dumped into her

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.