Lydia Millen #105 Confusing greed for goals, viewers as trolls, time to go back to those Ibiza poles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 767444
View attachment 767445
View attachment 767446
View attachment 767447
View attachment 767448
View attachment 767449
View attachment 767450
View attachment 767451
View attachment 767452
View attachment 767454
View attachment 767455
View attachment 767456
View attachment 767457
View attachment 767458
View attachment 767459
View attachment 767460
View attachment 767462

These pictures just show she's a 2012-2014 "fashion tumblr" girl and hasn't evolved since. She has no taste or sense of personal style. She's just swapped out the galaxy costumes for whatever theme comes next, going wherever the wind blows. And now that direction is towards bankruptcy.
Do you think she actually might have become bigger if she would have stay true to her self - to the Ibiza-Lydia? I mean people love trash TV and trash tv makes a lot of money! At least she would have stayed true to her self...and she would have her audience and maybe enjoy her life more.... I think this is her biggest issue at the moment -people just see she is not from a royal family (she should beg Meghan for a collab! :D)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poll - how many sprays of perfume do you put on?

Me - maybe 2 and never reapply unless I have actual night plans and then maybe a spritz or two more.

Influencers always put full bottles of perfume in their “what’s in my bag” video and it occurred to me. Do they do this just because it’s linkable or does the world reapply all day and I’m missing something? So many questions. Lol

The influencers use so many more and I’ve counted Lydia at at least 20 sometimes. I cannot imagine standing next to someone wearing that much so….

How many spritzes do you use? And do you also spray your hair? 🤣

View attachment 768258View attachment 768259
I do a squirt on each wrist, then smoosh them together and then a spray either side of my neck. I don’t spray it around my whole head, body and the rest of the room like it’s flipping air freshener! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I do a squirt on each wrist, then smoosh them together and then a spray either side of my neck. I don’t spray it around my whole head, body and the rest of the room like it’s flipping air freshener! 🙄
One spray on the wrist then dab the other wrist on it, I sometimes spray it front of me and walk into it, twice. If I’m going out most of the day, I’ll spray some under my ears, light spray. My favourite perfume is This Is Her by Zadig & Voltaire. I get so many compliments wearing it. I have to order it as they don’t sell it in Canada.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, that jacket is bloody awful! And I hate the colour of the boots and belt, it’s like an orangey tan bleugh

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Me - maybe 2 and never reapply unless I have actual night plans and then maybe a spritz or two more.

Influencers always put full bottles of perfume in their “what’s in my bag” video and it occurred to me. Do they do this just because it’s linkable or does the world reapply all day and I’m missing something? So many questions. Lol

The influencers use so many more and I’ve counted Lydia at at least 20 sometimes. I cannot imagine standing next to someone wearing that much so….

I do 2 sprays onto my decolletage and then dab my wrists on lightly before it dries.

I never apply fragrances within a couple of hours of a meal - I don't want to taste my perfume rather than the food I order.

• Heart

I use two, maybe three sprays, one in my hair. If she does 20 then people must retreat when she enters a room! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was is terrible about Zimmerman clothes is that they are all made in China,
View attachment 767888

My top tip would be to learn that 'encorporate' is not a bleeping word.
i can’t with this…

Firstly, practice what you preach!

1. Devote time: don’t get your ‘team’ or paid organisers to do this for you, do it yourself like us normal people would

2. I live in a tiny, 2 bedroom maisonette. Where am I meant to be packing away my winter/summer wardrobe when I have no space

3.WHEN have you EVER shown us using old tights as hair ties? You have a glass jar of £90 silk scrunchies in most of your backgrounds…please

4. not only do I need to magically find storage space in my small maisonette, I also need a bloody rail to hang clothes on now too. Cool.

5. Pinterest for outfit inspiration, okayyyyyyyy 🤷‍♀️

6. Think this should be aimed at yourself rather than your followers…also use the right word!

honestly she is winding me up more and more! So happy to have found Tattle & like minded people that are fed up with this crap

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can we just take a minute, to appreciate Lyd’s impressive foresight? The weird step/trip hazard/WTF is that for? Well, this can now help Ali get to the top of the massive plank/jenga board on the island! He can now use his ‘I FUCKIN BOUGHT THOSE’ knives to cut his cheese/pizza!
It’s so that he can help ‘mummy’ stir the cake batter ( shop bought
cake mix) and lick the spoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the perfume front, we all pay for our perfume, the influenzers don't. Plus she has to cover the fake tan smell 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Does anyone know how much money this woman actually has ? I have never known anyone to hemorrhage so much money? What do we think there average monthly / yearly salary is?

She's cinched in a mattress topper.
She's lost it.
This has to be in the next thread title 😂😂

I have a little perfume obsession and have quit a bit of bottles. Usually i do 5-6 sprays in the morning. Then after lunch 1-2 more. If i’m seeing friends or my boyfriend that night maybe another 2-3. And that is already a lot. I don’t know many people that use as much perfume as me (but i don’t care, i just love it hehe).
never got a comment aboutthe fact that i use too much. But 20 spritzes like Lydiot (and in her hair 😭 that’s so damaging) is just way way way over the top. She must really stink, unless the perfume she uses is just plain water

Reactions: 16
Disclosure: I am not a LEM fan by any stretch of the imagination. She looks so much better without that hideous, slimy, stinky looking orange fake tan. There is no way on this green earth she looks “exotic“. Embrace your natural colour Lyds, absolutely nothing wrong with being fair skinned.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you take this:
She talks absolute shite. F off Lydia all you do is bloody buy, buy, buy.
And this:
Beg, beg, beg!!
And this:
Lie, lie lie…
They really lend themselves to the next thread title!

This has to be in the next thread title 😂😂
Yes, at least the word "cinch"!

Lydia Millen #106 Cinch it in Lydia, your career's end is nigh, all you can to is buy, beg, and lie!

(Oi, I wanted this in a separate post! I'll try again below, too late to edit, but it keeps tagging things on!)

I also had a typo in that "can do" not "can to"! 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Nobody can be this vile, hypocritical, and stupid without the aid of narcotics. She on crack.

• Haha
When you perfume your wrists, don’t rub them on each other, it "breaks" the perfume.😉

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.