Lydia Millen #105 Confusing greed for goals, viewers as trolls, time to go back to those Ibiza poles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another great title from @JMD won with 94 votes, was a bit too long, original: Confusing greed for goals, viewers for trolls, time to go back to those Ibiza poles.

And again, we had to start a new thread in time for her newest vlog.

Lydia had a post-athon yesterday, rage and/or Whispoering Angel fuelled
Potential reasons:
- Ali has fun
- Frow was at Dior Beauty, on a Cover, breathed
- Racist Josie owns now a much-needed RR Defender (you know, the deep outback of the English countryside)
- Some other random tit someone posted on the internet and got her in her ego

New vlog: If the title contains words that relate to the video content (you never know with her, silly moo moo) it's another preaching from her high horse (no, don't mean Josie)

Made her very own bespoke Chutney: It's Shitney, witch!

@Namima & @Milking Keynes coined Numbnuts & Nonuts for Lydia & Carrie respectively

Great outfit advise as always:
1631210445496.png

Aldi made new friends and is having fun:
0E0409E3-E29F-4C34-AF4A-2CDA326BA038.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
20 mins into tonights flog and the title of course is complete clickbait! 'An update, regrets and lessons'. No doubt she'll change the title tomorrow, but the first 20 mins is a weekend at The Grove with Carrie sponsored by Espa, even though she says the vlog is not sponsored!!!

She's gone into her deep and meaningful spouting bullshit phase due to lack of work i think!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
DFE63C07-0D8F-4DCC-9447-85977DEF3BA8.jpeg

Haha, Lydia has written “high tea” thinking it sounds posh. What she clearly doesn’t know is that “high tea” was when the working class came home from the factories and ate their meal with a pot of tea. Afternoon tea is what the posh ladies used to do.

She’s so affected, tries too hard and just can’t get it right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
20 mins into tonights flog and the title of course is complete clickbait! 'An update, regrets and lessons'. No doubt she'll change the title tomorrow, but the first 20 mins is a weekend at The Grove with Carrie sponsored by Espa, even though she says the vlog is not sponsored!!!

She's gone into her deep and meaningful spouting bullshit phase due to lack of work i think!
Lidl is just like her kitchen garden, sprouting (spouting) all over the place !

Her life is just going to seed. But probably won’t regrow, due to the lack of (fresh) water😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I will attempt to do a rundown when I get home from work tonight. Don’t know though, if I’ll be able to stand it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG what a tit flog

The regrets and lessons are about the greenhouse and her stupid veg.

Oh Elsie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Hey guys. I don't know who does the next thread, but it's a long time since we had the last poll. We could do some brainstorming for poll ideas. Can you please add the hashtag #lmluxurypoll to your idea? Makes it easier to search for them (I hope at least).

OMG what a tit flog

The regrets and lessons are about the greenhouse and her stupid veg.

Oh Elsie!
What is about our regrets? Watching her tit vlogs for example. :( Selfish cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lydiot why don't you just say Hi Tattlers ?
Most of the vlog giving us her replies. Especially loved the comment she made about someone accusing her of buying shop carrots and then covering them in dirt !!!!
Your expensive life coach really was another waste of money. You can't help yourself can you ? Nothing changes your still on here checking non stop for new posts.
One sad lonely individual 😞 . You need to get a proper job and fill your day up !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Just to say - around 4.98 she says to Carrie - ‘Your friend Nicola - oh is she Greek? You always know..... ‘ Like, whaaaat? Am I overthinking? 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Naturally I wasn't listening to whatever bullshit majority she was going on about, so what were those imagine promised regrets exactly? Not using totally not sponsored (repeated too many times) supplements, that were begging for her to work with them, because she didn't like the branding? But now it's "The time in my life, when I'm not buying for branding, but because the product is good?". Well congrats on finally realising the most obvious thing in 30+👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another great title from @JMD won with 94 votes, was a bit too long, original: Confusing greed for goals, viewers for trolls, time to go back to those Ibiza poles.

And again, we had to start a new thread in time for her newest vlog.

Lydia had a post-athon yesterday, rage and/or Whispoering Angel fuelled
Potential reasons:
- Ali has fun
- Frow was at Dior Beauty, on a Cover, breathed
- Racist Josie owns now a much-needed RR Defender (you know, the deep outback of the English countryside)
- Some other random tit someone posted on the internet and got her in her ego

New vlog: If the title contains words that relate to the video content (you never know with her, silly moo moo) it's another preaching from her high horse (no, don't mean Josie)

Made her very own bespoke Chutney: It's Shitney, witch!

@Namima & @Milking Keynes coined Numbnuts & Nonuts for Lydia & Carrie respectively

Great outfit advise as always:
View attachment 754330

Aldi made new friends and is having fun:
View attachment 754335
Woohoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok Shitney witch ......

Did she just say "I'm not mad about it" when talking about a Hotel being bleeping full??? I mean do you expect the whole bleeping Hotel free just for you tit for brains (the entitlement with her) ... ITS HOW THEY MAKE MONEY!!!!! .....FML:rolleyes:

Spritz and Chips ... stay classy Millen ... stay classy!! and then at The IVY ...more chips and Spritz ... sooooooo.......all cheap then yeah?

"Annual Girls trip" ... sponsored and not paid for ... Cheap cheap cheap ... what a lovely friend.

So your friend drags her carcass out of bed but you were sloshed to the max and like the lazy witch you are you had to have room service .. Nice "Girls trip":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

She stays in the "Mansion" side usually at The Grove ..... well she would wouldn't she (had to drop it in) ...... this side is for the bleeping peasants so go figure .. not to her Ladyships taste.

But she likes hotels that feel "like a very nice house" ... how the duck would you know lovely .. yours looks like tit!

They couldn't get a taxi as they don't use them ....so had to rely on some random guy to book them an Uber????
There is a thing called google ...completely useless the pair of them .. and 1 considers herself a "Boss witch" and the other is COO of a company ...pahahahahahahahaha.

WTF is up with her voice going around those gardens???? Is it me or has Waaaaaaaaford taken over like the exorcist within??? :oops::oops:

Shitney making ....for "grazing boards" .... what.......... are your family a bunch of cows?

Bananas from "Asda .. or somewhere like that" .. said with an air of " those places where bleeping peasants shop.

The Piece de resistance for me was the Hair vitamins ...... so she slagged off the company by saying she used to give them away .. never wanted to work with them .. didn't believe in them ... they reached out a few times as they "wanted to work with her" ......and she said no no no. But now ..she has duck all in brand deals .. she is mentioning them eventhough she bleeping hates the branding ..again! ... hmm very suspicious

I hope that she tries to hook up with them and they tell her to royally duck off!

I hope Porter shits and pisses in that lovely Psych ward looking bedroom :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

"Not my wedding party" ..... "Someone elses"????? I am baffled .. why would anyone think it would be yours????? Get over it already FFS!

"Even if you don't have any talent I will always be proud of you" ... 1: was that what your parents said to you AND 2: he is a bleeping dog ....

So you had to breathe and didn't vlog after being scraped up off the floor becuase you were bleeping called out on your Rodial smoke and mirrors shitshow ... yeah Lyds we get it .. your smiling on the outside but hell is brewing on the inside!

Golfers do work for Alzheimers .. Lady muck offered a crappy bag once and has never mentioned the society since so the emotional shitshow really isn't tugging at my heart strings I am afraid.

The rest was the garden ... I am not an expert but looked a bloody mess.

That is all ........a waste of 40 minutes yet again ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Lydiot why don't you just say Hi Tattlers ?
Most of the vlog giving us her replies. Especially loved the comment she made about someone accusing her of buying shop carrots and then covering them in dirt !!!!
Your expensive life coach really was another waste of money. You can't help yourself can you ? Nothing changes your still on here checking non stop for new posts.
One sad lonely individual 😞 . You need to get a proper job and fill your day up !!!!
She’s so bitter about what she reads on here 😂 I mentioned Lydia buying carrots from the shop and covering them in dirt and it wasnt an accusation it was a statment of the truth 😉. Lydia has nothing going on in her life so buying carrots to stick in dirt and pull them up is content for a vlog 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I may have missed someone else saying this, but does anyone else think that Lyds is trying to imitate Nicky with her hair? Obviously, she's failing big time in that department with that straw-like mop. I went and had a look at Nicky's insta and I could swear that's the look that Lyds is trying to achieve. What an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
0EE9C627-16C6-4A3F-927C-E606A7037BFD.jpeg
For the person asking why the corners of Lydia greedhouse have gone moldy its beucase instead of using a watering can to water her plants the lazy cow is using the hose pipe. The mould will get worse over time and smell horrible.

She also comments her courgettes (the eaister veg to grow) are the crown and glory, but then says her carrots and spinach are as well. While showing said spinach covered in holes and eaten by bugs 😂
She then pulls up about 4 carrots, the absolute state of them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ and claims these are wonderful and the most delicious tasting things ever 😂😂. I don’t think anyone ever has tasted a carrot described it as delicious, it’s a bleeping carrot.
3CFF0DAD-665D-46B4-B1BD-379AE408D560.png

This spinach was her crown and glory 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she thinks she will get more broccoli out of this….. a completely bug infested plant.
8D536D09-1F02-4DE4-BF9A-9FD3A05F0715.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.