Lydia Millen #105 Confusing greed for goals, viewers as trolls, time to go back to those Ibiza poles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have not kept up with the threads at all, but my partner and I where talking lyd the other day and I mentioned that I can just look at her and know what she smells like which would make us both get headaches. Perfume is a wrist spray that's patted behind the ears and a cleavage spray. I'd probably instantly pass out if I went into their house all the scents combining.

My partners little (probably a bit rude) comment was that she sounds like a corporate fleshlight...getting passed around and products dumped into her
I can't imagine how all the room scents and candle scents affect her pets who have a superior sense of smell. Could have been the reason Lynx preferred to be outdoors.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.