Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can confirm he is very handsome and super charming in real life.
My favourite Sunak moment is when he said, on video, that he is a "coke addict" (yes that is verbatim).
Second is when he applied for planning permission for a new gym, pool, and tennis courts at his constituency mansion while cutting universal credit* by £20 a week to the most vulnerable in society. Charming indeed.

For non-UK tattlers, universal credit is a social security payment that combined six different kinds of benefits that existed before, including unemployment benefits and child tax credit. It's only paid to people who qualify (ie. very poor and vulnerable, who also have to jump through many hoops) and is intended to provide the absolute minimum to cover living expenses. In reality, most people who receive UC cannot live off that alone. The average monthly universal credit payment for a single adult over 25 is £324.84.

Reactions: 40
As I understand it you can’t copyright clothing only trademarks and perhaps fabric, it’s not illegal to copy style lines they‘re ubiquitous. It’s a bit like a song writer trying to trademark musical notes, he can protect his creation, the order and tempo but not the individual notes.

Reactions: 10
In her latest reel, every time there was a lingerie change, that loud boom WAS NOT from drums it was from Lydiot hitting those damn cement bolts.

Reactions: 29
But she made the account private and now has 50 odd thousand people wanting to follow (me included, have to have content for tattle!) and she has to go through them one by one and accept them happy days!!

He's 3 to 4 GQs short of the load

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Great work @BespokeEverything

Reactions: 7
15:10 "If you take fashion seriously, like I do"

Ooooookkkayyyy sureeee We've seen your recent pirate costumes!

Reactions: 30

Again, Porter showing us that he DOES NOT enjoy being around her

Reactions: 21
I certainly hope so. Her other channel "The Break" is actually such useful content.

Reactions: 9
Well, we knew this was next. When all else fails and she has absolutely no content left, stripping down to her underwear and showing off her cement bolt ons is on the play list.

How very classy and Lady of the Manor of her.

Well, as they say....you can take the tart out of Skanky's in Ibeefa, but........

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.