Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much loss, pain, and grief. I’m so sorry for your losses. Sending virtual hugs, hugs, hugs 🤗 Laugh when you can and cry when you need to💖 May fond memories get you through the tough times🌼

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Everyone grieves differently but I can say that my mom passed really close to the same time her grandfather passed and the way she handled it feels very strange since I’m walking through it in the same timeframe. She has been more outwardly upset about the “not chocolate” donuts, missing cat and her hair color that’s for sure.

hugs to you! Unimaginable pain 💔
Thank you so much he was my everything and I miss him dearly!! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 32
hugs I’m so so sorry to hear of your loss. How heartbreaking. We were not able to have my mother’s funeral yet either. Virtual memorial and now that we have set a date for family to get together graveside… delta variant is going to probably make that too dangerous as so much of the family is over 70, so we’ll postpone again.

I don’t know… I just feel very icky to hear how she’s hired a wedding planner to have thier parents and brother and niece/nephews over. It’s weird! Sure hire a caterer for the food and clean up but the rest is just a bit much… all the talk of gifts and food trucks and drink stands… and how fabulous her wedding was.

Noticed several other events in the gram yesterday… no appearance by Lydia even at pandora. She’s having to create her own event for content.

View attachment 712227
I was just going to post this....guess Elsie's invite is still on its way up her private lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know your career is circling the toilet when you can’t even get an invite from Pandora🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She barely spoke about her Nono’s death. Today, she’s done a story about Lynx’s passing.
I’m newish to Tattle. Did you guys ever find out what actually happened to Lynx? Refuse to believe that a neighbour/farmer shot him because if they really believed that then surely they’d never let Lumi out again?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m newish to Tattle. Did you guys ever find out what actually happened to Lynx? Refuse to believe that a neighbour/farmer shot him because if they really believed that then surely they’d never let Lumi out again?
I refuse to believe that, too. I’ve never found out, either🥲

Reactions: 13
I could not agree more. I lost my mum after a very short battle with cancer last March, the week we went into lockdown, the week of my mums birthday, my birthday, my husbands birthday as well as Mother’s Day. My mum planned her funeral one afternoon before she went into the hospice. I still feel so guilty for not being able to give her the funeral she planned, the one thing she thought she had control over. We could only have a maximum of ten people. We said we we do something in the summer to celebrate her life last year, but we couldn’t. And the pain is still so raw we still can’t. And all Lydiot wants to do is throw a post covid party for the gram!! Get freebies and flaunt her so called wealth to her friends and family. I got you Lydiot. I know your game we all do. She has zero awareness of others and truly thinks she was so hard done by last year. You truly were not, trust me.
Sending hugs and prayers❤

@Julia123 I’m so sorry that after the loss of your mother you have not been able yet to see her rest. Sending love and prayers ❤ I hate covid😔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am sending my love to everyone here who is having a hard time. It's not easy. Having particularly hard week myself as my health gets worse...I understand the silence on here. Hard times...

Regard Lydia she posted this...she used to look so nice back then. But I'm still surprised on how much chemistry carrie and Lydia have as opposed to ali.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually quite like Lydia (don’t hate me) BUT it really irks me how she consistently refers to Ali as ‘her husband’. It’s always ‘my husband, my husband, my husband’… I’m not married but is this normal!? Why can’t she just refer to him as Ali? 😂

Reactions: 12
I actually quite like Lydia (don’t hate me) BUT it really irks me how she consistently refers to Ali as ‘her husband’. It’s always ‘my husband, my husband, my husband’… I’m not married but is this normal!? Why can’t she just refer to him as Ali? 😂
The only other way she refers to him I swear is Mr. Millen-Gordon. I had no idea his real name was even Alistair until recently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
At this speed racist toother‘s thread is going to be catching up on lidl! With her epic content epic threads😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
hugs I’m so so sorry to hear of your loss. How heartbreaking. We were not able to have my mother’s funeral yet either. Virtual memorial and now that we have set a date for family to get together graveside… delta variant is going to probably make that too dangerous as so much of the family is over 70, so we’ll postpone again.

I don’t know… I just feel very icky to hear how she’s hired a wedding planner to have thier parents and brother and niece/nephews over. It’s weird! Sure hire a caterer for the food and clean up but the rest is just a bit much… all the talk of gifts and food trucks and drink stands… and how fabulous her wedding was.

Noticed several other events in the gram yesterday… no appearance by Lydia even at pandora. She’s having to create her own event for content.

View attachment 712227
Another day, another Zimmermann dress for Josie. It's getting a bit 'done'. I adore my Zimmermann pieces but there are many more lovely Australian designers to buy from too!

Love to you @Julia123 and @Chels71 during these very sad times xx

I am sending my love to everyone here who is having a hard time. It's not easy. Having particularly hard week myself as my health gets worse...I understand the silence on here. Hard times...

Regard Lydia she posted this...she used to look so nice back then. But I'm still surprised on how much chemistry carrie and Lydia have as opposed to ali.
Ohhh, I hope your health starts to improve. Thinking of you xxx

Lydia looked so much nicer! Her looks had a certain 'je ne sais quoi' Now, she looks very strange and pillow faced

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dare I ask…are we all getting a bit fed up for Elsie? Seems we’re not responding as much as we used to (myself included).
Well, I don't even post that much, but I've been sooooo busy getting myself nakey nakey (I hate tan lines) on a beach with very limited internet access, which has been bliss.

It's holiday season, maybe folks are enjoying their #notsponsored vacations?

ETA: I am sending love to everyone in this thread. I understand this has been a horrific year for so, so many and feel my post may come across as insensitive. I will often reply to posts without catching up with the thread, and this was the case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The part in Ali's vlog where he was on about alcohol was a #AD so where was the AD sign?
It really disgusts me how much they promote alcohol in just about every vlog!!! So many lives have been ruined by alcohol!!!

• Angry
Yes, as an OG I can say we are getting a bit fed up of Elsie but this is still one of the fastest moving threads on Tattle. Yes, people stop contributing and we lose our friends 😓, but as soon as Elsie causes a stir there's an influx of new members.
I’m getting bored of her for sure. Miss the old days of lockdown tattling and some of the old faces and laughs. But Lydia has remained toxic and just got more boring with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m getting bored of her for sure. Miss the old days of lockdown tattling and some of the old faces and laughs. But Lydia has remained toxic and just got more boring with it.
For sure this thread saved me during Lockdown!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For sure this thread saved me during Lockdown!
Me too. I miss @Oops... and some of the other posters. I'm an OG from the days of the other forum that won't be named! Iv only been quieter because I'm busy with my gorgeous little newborn, he is 5 weeks tomorrow. But since having a baby it's made me realise even more just how shallow and empty Lydia's life is.
I'm sure we will see her have another episode of Carrie having to pick her up from off the floor soon- so I hope she's enjoying her holiday while she can. But I'm sure we will see another house reno in another theme, and another video soon on how low she's been but she's now thriving and loving life because of therapist number 10! Elsie never learns from things so just tries to band aid them and never actually addresses the root of her problems.... her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
so I find a lot of vloggers boring these days. The most interesting thing she did was go on that trip. So I started watching her vlogs from 4+ years ago - before they got married and moved into the house. Some of those vlogs are great - a much more fun and sincere Lydia. The only thing that I noticed is that for some of them she now makes you watch three commercials (was never 3 before) before you can watch the vlog (and no I am not going to pay for youtube ...no commercials ). So she is raking in the money from the old videos and as she said in the trip video she will be filming in France and some UK trip soon.

• Heart
That clip above of when Ali got Lynx. Absolute pure cringe. So over the top. She acted like someone had died. Especially Carrie cradling her on the floor. Second hand embarrassment.

I don't care how nice she came across in her old vlogs. She has never been a nice person as numerous people who know or have met her have stated. As far back to her school days. She didnt just suddenly become the way she is now. She or Ali just hid it better.

I hope she redecorates again. Another nail in her coffin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.