Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, must be a record, first 4 seconds and have to comment...she's been tangoed again!
im dying for the mum, I’m afraid to say anything in case I offend anyone but she’s talking to her/about her like she’s a bit..... I want to say slow. 🤦‍♀️ But I feel awful saying it.
why embarrass her like this.

two weeks to visit her niece, shocking.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
im dying for the mum, I’m afraid to say anything in case I offend anyone but she’s talking to her/about her like she’s a bit..... I want to say slow. 🤦‍♀️ But I feel awful saying it.
why embarrass her like this.

Well you know Lydia she never comes across well, so this is her attempt at being nice to her mum and trying to be helpful and kind, yet it comes across as all about her. I'M PAYING YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and 'friend', 'frwend' who the duck is Erica?

Reactions: 7
im dying for the mum, I’m afraid to say anything in case I offend anyone but she’s talking to her/about her like she’s a bit..... I want to say slow.
This is coming from someone though that's that dumb to not understand how a mince pie obviously doesn't have meat in it, seriously on that not she is on a par with how blatantly thick as tit Amy Childs is lol (on a side note is very comparable I think to how a completely different youtuber called Sci Man Dan trying to explain how the concept of MPG and how large (or indeed small a cars fuel tank is) doesn't equate to how far a car can go).

I am literally sitting here with my hand over my face in dispair lol, yeah with the mince pie thing can give someone outside of UK a pass on that comparable to say how least some places in the US where some like putting cheese with applie pie I think it is, I never knew that lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
a new vlog!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler.... lydia doesn’t like hunting, ok il give her that one. She killed her own cat due to laziness so it must hurt more this year Knowing the pheasants are being killed by guns and not lynx.

Sorry about that guys that was my cousin calling me......”
see, my family do like me Tattle life.

oh this is the
beg for hair for mummy....not step mummy...the first one..the one I don’t like” vlog.....
lydia being a condescending witch about her mum who never listens to her despite her stellar advice...

IM A PAYING CUSTOMER....IM PAYING.... IM PARTING WITH ACTUAL MONEY.

“i told her I would do this once she sticks to it“

she’s so bleeping triggered about handing over cash she will do a full upload about her tragic hair and embarrass her for the Adsense 😐
classy Lydia, classy.

im still mid vlog 😂 Her hair is tragic.
(edit.... 7 minutes is not mid vlog even if it feels like it 😂😂)
LMAO. So accurate.
Did she really have to put in a fake call of her cousin calling. So tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what she said about waiting a bit to visit her niece - i 100% respect that mindset.

i delivered an 11 lb baby, collapsed after delivery and couldn't walk for a month after. yet family and friends were knocking on our door, even walking in without ringing, to see the baby the day after. my sister in law actually came to the hospital room the day of the delivery. if ever i've wanted to murder someone it was then ...

Reactions: 20
beg for hair for mummy....not step mummy...the first one..the one I don’t like” vlog.....
lydia being a condescending witch about her mum who never listens to her despite her stellar advice...

IM A PAYING CUSTOMER....IM PAYING.... IM PARTING WITH ACTUAL MONEY.

“i told her I would do this once she sticks to it“

she’s so bleeping triggered about handing over cash she will do a full upload about her tragic hair and embarrass her for the Adsense 😐
classy Lydia, classy.
I come out of the woodwork only when something really makes me go "SERIOUSLY?!", which with Lydia is often but as it is always the same ol' stuff I don't get my panties in a bunch too often :)

But the thing with her mother (mind you, I only watched first 3 minutes so far), I've seen this in an Insta stories post and it made me so mad. I went back to take a screenshot and post it here but was too late; I got the feeling that when she wrote (and now mentions in her blog again) that she is paying for the hairdresser, that it isn't all about fighting back on how she begs for everyting. I got it more along the lines of "obviously I'm paying for my mom whom I, princess Diana, am helping as she could never afford such a luxury as a hairdresser (obviously everything I get done is a luxury so getting hair done by someone must be the privilege of the rich only".

So Lidl went on Facebook to discuss with hair professionals whether they could go and educate her mother... Firstly, if you were planning to pay, you'd just call a salon and book an appointment for her, who needs to have a discussion about this beforehand on FB? Everyone can help, just tell them what it is, it's not a serious and complicated issue Lydia, it's just a hair mishap. And no disrespect to anyone who is a hairdresser or a hairstylist but seriously...it's hair. Yes, you need to know quite some stuff but a client most definitely doesn't need a lecture on it. You go to the bloody salon, they fix whatever mess you've done, you pay a max £200 even if it is a fancy one, and they will tell you in 5 min while combing your hair what you did wrong, what you should have done and what to do now. But no, of course a good hairdresser is like an investment advisor and Lydia runs in the posh circles who can afford one so her poor pleb of a mother has to come to her on her knees to get Lydia to help. And then Lydia sits there and lectures her as if her mother is an idiot. How can you be so condescending to your own parents? To me this segment was really just using her mother to show herself as a selfless all knowing saint but it came out so wrong, surely every last normal follower will see this. Or is everyone who is left a bot or like that Youtube lady (bless her, though)?

Rant over :) witch!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh bleeping hilarious "i left my camera in the car, silly me, so good to catch up with Erica"

Erica her bleeping imaginary friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my god why would she embarrass her mother like this.. her breasts and stomach were on full display..

And the fake way she kissed Ali lol. I unsubscribed to her channel. Goodbye.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also what is with the stupid titles for vlogs, her title referenced a one second comment about the pheasants. The title should have been about sorting my mum's hair out, and meeting my niece.

Reactions: 15
Oh lord.... I’m feeling sorry for her mum 😱 why....why, why, why.....upload this. Especially when it’s not a spon 😱😱😱

I blocked out the poor kids face, she’s a photo prop flor Lydia. I can’t stand it, especially when it’s not her own kid.
Bit the bullet and watched this one. Ummmm wtf is this? How is this vlogmas? Why film your mum at her most distressed? I’m sorry it’s not even remotely informative, just Lydia lecturing and explaining how she is paying and that she’s the mum when it comes to beauty 😨

She has course hair and has used keratin treatments and olaplex for years why hasn’t she advised and organised this for her mum in the past?

I haven’t watched her in so long. She is so hyper! So many words, weird faces, so unnatural. I don’t know how people sit through this and enjoy it. Utterly painful!

Reactions: 22
Bit the bullet and watched this one. Ummmm wtf is this? How is this vlogmas? Why film your mum at her most distressed? I’m sorry it’s not even remotely informative, just Lydia lecturing and explaining how she is paying and that she’s the mum when it comes to beauty 😨

She has course hair and has used keratin treatments and olaplex for years why hasn’t she advised and organised this for her mum in the past?

I haven’t watched her in so long. She is so hyper! So many words, weird faces, so unnatural. I don’t know how people sit through this and enjoy it. Utterly painful!
I found it really uncomfortable to watch, she used her mum’s distress for content, there was no need to film it at all. Her viewers didn’t need to see that.

Reactions: 31
I come out of the woodwork only when something really makes me go "SERIOUSLY?!", which with Lydia is often but as it is always the same ol' stuff I don't get my panties in a bunch too often :)

But the thing with her mother (mind you, I only watched first 3 minutes so far), I've seen this in an Insta stories post and it made me so mad. I went back to take a screenshot and post it here but was too late; I got the feeling that when she wrote (and now mentions in her blog again) that she is paying for the hairdresser, that it isn't all about fighting back on how she begs for everyting. I got it more along the lines of "obviously I'm paying for my mom whom I, princess Diana, am helping as she could never afford such a luxury as a hairdresser (obviously everything I get done is a luxury so getting hair done by someone must be the privilege of the rich only".

So Lidl went on Facebook to discuss with hair professionals whether they could go and educate her mother... Firstly, if you were planning to pay, you'd just call a salon and book an appointment for her, who needs to have a discussion about this beforehand on FB? Everyone can help, just tell them what it is, it's not a serious and complicated issue Lydia, it's just a hair mishap. And no disrespect to anyone who is a hairdresser or a hairstylist but seriously...it's hair. Yes, you need to know quite some stuff but a client most definitely doesn't need a lecture on it. You go to the bloody salon, they fix whatever mess you've done, you pay a max £200 even if it is a fancy one, and they will tell you in 5 min while combing your hair what you did wrong, what you should have done and what to do now. But no, of course a good hairdresser is like an investment advisor and Lydia runs in the posh circles who can afford one so her poor pleb of a mother has to come to her on her knees to get Lydia to help. And then Lydia sits there and lectures her as if her mother is an idiot. How can you be so condescending to your own parents? To me this segment was really just using her mother to show herself as a selfless all knowing saint but it came out so wrong, surely every last normal follower will see this. Or is everyone who is left a bot or like that Youtube lady (bless her, though)?

Rant over :) witch!
EXACTLY! She has horse hair and her hairdressers have always managed well with it. Why not organise one of them for her mum instead of a stranger you know nothing about? I’m not saying this woman can’t handle it but she’s had actual outcomes with others and don’t call them first? It’s all so strange. I’m betting it’s being heavily discounted. Remember Lydia never shares things she pays for!

I found it really uncomfortable to watch, she used her mum’s distress for content, there was no need to film it at all. Her viewers didn’t need to see that.
Poor thing was visibly distressed. She’s feeling bad about herself, she’s at her worst with a forced haircut. I know.... let me film it for my hundreds of thousands of followers. Good stuff 😨

Reactions: 14
Oh lord.... I’m feeling sorry for her mum 😱 why....why, why, why.....upload this. Especially when it’s not a spon 😱😱😱

I blocked out the poor kids face, she’s a photo prop flor Lydia. I can’t stand it, especially when it’s not her own kid.
Oh, I thought she'd blocked out the child's face, I was momentarily surprised she'd been that considerate. I'll take that thought back now!

Reactions: 15
to be honest, the less pre-filmed videos we get from Lidl the better off we are for our mental health 🤣

Reactions: 4
Poor thing was visibly distressed. She’s feeling bad about herself, she’s at her worst with a forced haircut. I know.... let me film it for my hundreds of thousands of followers. Good stuff
sitting there in a string top with her stomach hanging out. I’d end anyone who did that to my mother let alone did it myself to her!!!!!!

Oh, I thought she'd blocked out the child's face, I was momentarily surprised she'd been that considerate. I'll take that thought back now!
lord no, Lydia wouldn’t bother giving a kid some privacy. I always block out all influencers kids faces. Their parents might use them for cash but I don’t feel comfortable posting them here. ☺

Reactions: 14
This is coming from someone though that's that dumb to not understand how a mince pie obviously doesn't have meat in it, seriously on that not she is on a par with how blatantly thick as tit Amy Childs is lol (on a side note is very comparable I think to how a completely different youtuber called Sci Man Dan trying to explain how the concept of MPG and how large (or indeed small a cars fuel tank is) doesn't equate to how far a car can go).

I am literally sitting here with my hand over my face in dispair lol, yeah with the mince pie thing can give someone outside of UK a pass on that comparable to say how least some places in the US where some like putting cheese with applie pie I think it is, I never knew that lol.
Tbh I'm not even sure what mince pie is but I'm not from the uk. for a while I thought it might have meat in it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
'Im driving down to my mums'-then why are dressed for horse riding.
'Im watching victorias vlogmas'- of course you are you are waiting to see her dressing room.
'I don't know what petrol the car takes'-doesn't it tell you on the petrol cap

Probably her mum cant afford keratin treatment and Lydia wont pay.

Reactions: 11
Lol at her Mum asking the hairdresser questions and Lydia answering instead. She’s priceless.

this whole mum shaming, making out she’s daughter of the year 🙄😡

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.