Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it’s where beings from another planet make first contact?!?!?!?!?

View attachment 63424
I really dislike this room. It seems dated and mish mash imo. The chandalier is tragic and doesnt suit the room. I hate those lamps. The glass stand of the lamps look really stupid. Who wants a lamp where you can see the cord. Just fugly!

Reactions: 17
it’s taken her that long to meet her new baby niece I don’t think the baby even classes as newborn anymore

Reactions: 13
And what happened after her meeting at the kooples?
And I'm still dying to know who the brand is that told her not to film in store as she wasn't the right image and are now making her a year long brand ambassador? (well, they probably cancelled the contract after that stupid tweet!)

Reactions: 19
Why can’t she just pre-schedule rather than making a song and dance about how uploading on a Sunday takes away time from her family life? She’s so dramatic
It's not the uploading that's an issue, it is because someone has to sit over the Youtube video Policing the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow literally the last few stories about not uploading on certain days (you're just plain lazy Lydia it's nothing to do with those lame excuses) or being bad cat owners... are a nod to Tattle. Dance monkey dance!

Also nobody is asking where those fugly lamps are from.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh diddums, you poor poor thing, you’d ONLY just met your niece on a Sunday evening because of your busy, busy lifestyle (sitting your dressing gown?? Dumping out of date PR) and obviously this is all because of your upload schedule.

bets on her taking January off because she’s so run down from vlogmas 🤣🤣
(and January is tit for Adsense but let’s not mention that)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow literally the last few stories about not uploading on certain days (you're just plain lazy Lydia it's nothing to do with those lame excuses) or being bad cat owners... are a nod to Tattle. Dance monkey dance!

Also nobody is asking where those fugly lamps are from.
What did she say about being bad cat owners? Hi Lydia👋

Reactions: 4
so she's now not uploading on a sunday because she's missing out on family time, not because she has no content.

Reactions: 13
What did she say about being bad cat owners? Hi Lydia👋
In her story about Ali feeding Lumi on the kitchen counters she acknowledges being bad 'fur parents' lol.

Also yes I cannot believe how long it has taken to finally meet her niece, its just downright shameful. In my family unless there had been any complications we would be there to greet them as soon as they are home with lots of gifts and food! Her vlogs are just evidence that she hasn't actually been too busy to meet her, unless you count unboxing crap and being a complete tit being busy. Poor excuse Lydl. Please come up with better in your next story...

In her story about Ali feeding Lumi on the kitchen counters she acknowledges being bad 'fur parents' lol.

Also yes I cannot believe how long it has taken to finally meet her niece, its just downright shameful. In my family unless there had been any complications we would be there to greet them as soon as they are home with lots of gifts and food! Her vlogs are just evidence that she hasn't actually been too busy to meet her, unless you count unboxing crap and being a complete tit being busy. Poor excuse Lydl. Please come up with better in your next story...
Deffo got that from here cause there's no comments on her youtube video about being bad fur parents.

Reactions: 7
Deffo got that from here cause there's no comments on her youtube video about being bad fur parents.
There was also the repeated comments in the video where her and Carrie were baking, in that she mustn't keep touching her nose and putting nose flakes in the food. The number of times she said that was sickening

• Sick
There was also the repeated comments in the video where her and Carrie were baking, in that she mustn't keep touching her nose and putting nose flakes in the food. The number of times she said that was sickening
Disgusting woman.

Reactions: 9
The look of a woman who made Ali take 83 photos in order to get her best angle.....

**make me look maternal... and angelic.. we can filter it anyway but I need to look thin.. I can angle the baby to make myself look thinner.. and make my face look “soft” because I’m supposed to like the child.. and get my rings in because the trolls are being mean about my rings Ali... do we have anything in PR to gift the baby...what’s it’s name again?? What do you mean we’re not getting PR lately????? CAWIEE!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!**

5696742E-7E17-4CAF-BE8D-5C168EB5F414.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh here we go, yet another excuse as to why not upload video on sundays from now on. So lady of the manor likes to have a glass of wine on Saturdays and see her family on Sundays. Took her long enough to see her not so newborn niece didn’t it?
Oh it breaks her heart that she misses her niece waking up as it is the exact same time she had to upload, what a load of nonsense? And the minions actually fall for this bullshit. Oh and she’s such a good boss, she has decided to give her “team” read slaves the weekends off too. They must kneel in front of her showing their gratitude for releasing them to do whatever the hell for 2 days guys! 2 whole days! Stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why can’t she just pre-schedule rather than making a song and dance about how uploading on a Sunday takes away time from her family life? She’s so dramatic
She is SO dramatic. All she has to do is upload it before and schedule a publish??? Isn't this how youtube works? She has to be sitting by her computer while her video is uploading/publishing?

saw she's asked about a gym machine and where to buy it - waiting for a freebie, like her washing machine

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She is SO dramatic. All she has to do is upload it before and schedule a publish??? Isn't this how youtube works? She has to be sitting by her computer while her video is uploading/publishing?
I think she is upset cause her Christmas-Flu hasn't hit her yet, then she can't moan and have her usual Vlogmas break.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg, the picture that formed in my head when I read this!! PG-18 tit!!
me too :sick:

Well for one, she won’t do anything unless it’s sponsored because queenie doesn’t like spending her own money.
And that also involves staying in 5****
Remember when she was in Edinburgh for a friends birthday or something and she even blagged a free stay in The Edinburgh Grand (which is an expensive hotel). I mean ffs, if you’re that hard up or tight was it really that hard for her to stay in a Holiday Inn and pay for one weekend stay like the rest of us?!

They won’t do anything or go anywhere unless it’s a photo opportunity or a freebie. Imagine living your life like that. What a dull vapid existence.
At one point she was always travelling, New York, Maldives, Paris.....now the furthest she goes is to the garden centre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.