Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol yeah stop pretending Lydia that you haven’t been forcing food on her from 4 months on the dot 😂.
Was also going to say about her clearly now on the beg for more freebies because according to her Loretta has outgrown all her old freebies which is a joke.

Reactions: 3
I'm waiting to be blocked as I've commented so many times on her forgetting herself....

She has been weaning for ages!! So feck off

Loretta is normally sat in a bumbo chair all the time. My little boy is a couple of weeks older and started to "situp" like this.. he falls forward and does a roll lol definitely Not Sitting up !!!

She tells so many lies she doesn't know whether she coming or going ...

As if her mum's been a foster carer for babies and children all those years but you don't know what toys to use... 😴🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has 1 tea spoon of porridge 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Yeah okay. If you want her to get used to spoon give her on to play with.
If you are trying to hide the fact she’s been eatting porridge for a while they don’t bloody show empty bowls of it.

And she’s not say she’s leaning on the sofa which is fine but she’s not sat!

Reactions: 5
She “sat up” yesterday and now she’s suddenly showing all the signs of weaning 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Also I don’t believe for one minute that she won’t move her to her own room before 1 year old

She “sat up” yesterday and now she’s suddenly showing all the signs of weaning 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Also I don’t believe for one minute that she won’t move her to her own room before 1 year old
My kids went into their own room by 4 months, but she is desperate to wean her. What’s the hurry! I know I couldn’t wait to start first time around but I did cause it’s right!

Reactions: 1
My kids went into their own room by 4 months, but she is desperate to wean her. What’s the hurry! I know I couldn’t wait to start first time around but I did cause it’s right!
Yeah my little boy went in his own room at 5 months, we were disturbing him when we went to bed and he sleeps much better in there, I mean she’s trying to act like shes keeping her in her room because she doesn’t want to be apart from her but she can’t even be bothered to pick her up when she cries at night so that’s clearly not true

It always bugs me when people say babies are desperate to eat just because they’re looking at you eat / reaching for what you eat. I mean that is sometimes true but at that age they’ll watch you take a tit then reach for it. They just like things. Any thing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes to all these comments! If that’s the logic we’re going for I better start weaning my baby on bracelets! She too can balance sitting so I’ll prepare a bowl of Pandora’s finest tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I understand the excitement, my little boy is 5 months old and I can’t wait to start weaning... but I am going to wait. Because it’s the right thing to do. Common sense!

Reactions: 4
I remember with my first I couldn’t wait to start weaning. Then he rejected everything I gave him 😂 with my second I was dreading starting weaning because it can be such a faff sometimes. I waited til 6 months with both and both of them weren’t even interested then and it was more like 7 months until they would engage with it!

Reactions: 11
I don't get the fascination with weaning early, it's just more mess to clean up! I left it til 6 months and even then only did it cos I had to 😂

Reactions: 15
I don't get the fascination with weaning early, it's just more mess to clean up! I left it til 6 months and even then only did it cos I had to 😂
Same. I found weaning a pain in the hole to be honest. Don't know why people are in such a rush to do it. Just enjoy the 6 months.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m slightly dreading the whole weaning thing as I can see my daughter being a bit of a fuss pot with it 😂she might surprise me!!

Reactions: 1
God weaning is a nightmare, the prep, the mess, the worry about choking, the worry about getting the nutritional balance right, worrying it’s going to give them a gassy tummy and keep them up all night, the cleaning up afterwards! It’s still a nightmare now at 15 months, it’s even messier then ever, she makes a mess on purpose, dropping food on the floor so she can say uh-oh, giving the dog inappropriate foods before I can stop her, he’s made up with the situation of course, she now will no longer sit in the high chair, screams to get out but wants to walk around the living room with the food, smearing it into the fabric sofa

Biggest pain in the arse ever and my least favourite part of parenting, dont know why people are in such a hurry to wean, I think the reality of it is very different from the expectation!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God weaning is a nightmare, the prep, the mess, the worry about choking, the worry about getting the nutritional balance right, worrying it’s going to give them a gassy tummy and keep them up all night, the cleaning up afterwards! It’s still a nightmare now at 15 months, it’s even messier then ever, she makes a mess on purpose, dropping food on the floor so she can say uh-oh, giving the dog inappropriate foods before I can stop her, he’s made up with the situation of course, she now will no longer sit in the high chair, screams to get out but wants to walk around the living room with the food, smearing it into the fabric sofa

Biggest pain in the arse ever and my least favourite part of parenting, dont know why people are in such a hurry to wean, I think the reality of it is very different from the expectation!
You make it sound like hell😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.