Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our babies were born two day’s apart. I am lucky if I shower every day. I have washed my hair 4 times since being home yet only found the energy to dry it twice. I’ve only just done my nails for the first time since Christmas. I’ve thrown make up on 3 times. Most of my day’s in the first 2 weeks were taken up my random midwife and family / friends visits. My bed has been thrown up on, shat on, pissed on. So has my couch. I took her with me to poo the other day literally still on the boob as my insides are still working themselves out post csection that I couldn’t not go. I ordered a pizza and had to pull her off boob when delivery man arrived. Came back two seconds later to find she’d thrown it all up on her Sleepyhead. I’m still bleeding but have moved from adult nappies to giant ski pads. My feet only stopped being like balloons a week ago. Baby blues only passed then too. She sometimes doesn’t latch properly. Sometimes sleeps too long and I end up spraying milk everywhere. My bush is out of control as I haven’t touched it since Christmas. I am in a total baby bubble and loving every minute. We’ve done little walks going further every time. Experienced my first day alone with her! Watched so many good things on TV. Had endless cuddles. Smiles that aren’t real but they are to me. How she made it back to work is beyond me. Why she would want to is beyond me!!! You never get this time back. It’s so precious and amazing and they change every day. I support working mums obviously I am one or will be when I go back. However there’s no need for her to be out there like that!
Hallelluah for real life experiences shared! Yes to this!

Reactions: 4
Is she actually self isolating/ social distancing I’m sure she doesn’t live with all her sisters.
She just annoyed me when she packed her hospital bag and everything was white. I was like REALLLY!! You’ll be regretting that hun

Reactions: 5
Is she actually self isolating/ social distancing I’m sure she doesn’t live with all her sisters.
She just annoyed me when she packed her hospital bag and everything was white. I was like REALLLY!! You’ll be regretting that hun
She said she was her parents when Boris did the broadcast and announced the lockdown so decided to stay there but has been going to back to hers to check the house and collect stuff rather than buying it again from shops.

Reactions: 2
Lets hope her baby doesnt get colic. I have a 3 week old and she has colic. Think I closed my eyes for 10 minutes all night last night. Cant catch up in the day as I have a 2 year old. Cant believe she expects her baby to sleep through the night. I was 19 when I had my first and knew not to expect much sleep first few months!!
Hope you are ok. My baby had colic for weeks and it was such a hard time ❤

• Heart
Lets hope her baby doesnt get colic. I have a 3 week old and she has colic. Think I closed my eyes for 10 minutes all night last night. Cant catch up in the day as I have a 2 year old. Cant believe she expects her baby to sleep through the night. I was 19 when I had my first and knew not to expect much sleep first few months!!
I’m with your there my 1 month old has colic and it’s been a hard few days trying to settle him I felt so helpless and useless I couldn’t take it away for him. I don’t know what she expects babies won’t sleep all night she really needs to wake up and come in to the real world

• Heart
Colic is really tough I feel for you guys 💕 if it’s any help I used the Blissful Baby Expert (look her up on Instagram) which was insanely helpful.
Unlike Lydia or her mate Lucy who seem to have missed the motherhood memo. When I was BF (baby was underweight so had to have 8oz formula a day), daddy did the night feed and I expressed to keep up supply. I was told that’s when the body prepares milk for the next day so it’s essential!

• Heart
I only followed her to see pictures of cute Loretta but lydias dumb selfish idiocy out weighs the baby pics so unfollowing.

Reactions: 3
Guess who’s asked for advice on formula on stories? Anyone else think there will be an advert coming for Tommee Tippee soon?

Guess who’s asked for advice on formula on stories? Anyone else think there will be an advert coming for Tommee Tippee soon?
Breastfeeding is going well for her though!?

You know what’s happening - she’s been told formula fed babies sleep for longer....

My 6 week old wakes every 2.5-3 hours for a bum change and feed - she’s formula fed. I wouldn’t change it...the cuddles and gummy smiles make up for the lack of sleep!

I’ve not had 10hrs sleep since being pregnant!

The lass is deranged 😐

Reactions: 6
Breastfeeding is going well for her though!?

You know what’s happening - she’s been told formula fed babies sleep for longer....

My 6 week old wakes every 2.5-3 hours for a bum change and feed - she’s formula fed. I wouldn’t change it...the cuddles and gummy smiles make up for the lack of sleep!

I’ve not had 10hrs sleep since being pregnant!

The lass is deranged 😐
I reckon she’ll do the whole “she’s not sleeping because she’s not getting enough” spiel rather than just whipping out a tit and laying down to feed her so she could doze at the same time.

I just wish people like her actually understood that babies are meant to wake up. It’s dangerous if they don’t FFS! I mean it’s not like she’s doing the night feeds and working or having to run a household!

Reactions: 10
I reckon she’ll do the whole “she’s not sleeping because she’s not getting enough” spiel rather than just whipping out a tit and laying down to feed her so she could doze at the same time.

I just wish people like her actually understood that babies are meant to wake up. It’s dangerous if they don’t FFS! I mean it’s not like she’s doing the night feeds and working or having to run a household!
definitely, feed your baby however you want I don’t care but I hate that so many people claim to change to formula because their supply wasn't enough, so many people actually believe their supply isn’t enough because of crappy advice.
she wants to change to formula so that Debbie can do all her night feeds and she can get 10 hours again 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like I said on the Lucy Meck thread, NO newly breastfeeding mum can go 10 hours without feeding or expressing 😩😂

Reactions: 9
If I went 10 hours without feeding the baby I honestly think I would have to take my tits to A&E not even caring about the virus!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I went 10 hours without feeding the baby I honestly think I would have to take my tits to A&E not even caring about the virus!
oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I feel you.

I feed my 6.5 month old exclusively from only one boob so the whole my body don’t make enough annoys me because trust me it can. I know some don’t make enough but it’s only a small percentage

Reactions: 3
definitely, feed your baby however you want I don’t care but I hate that so many people claim to change to formula because their supply wasn't enough, so many people actually believe their supply isn’t enough because of crappy advice.
she wants to change to formula so that Debbie can do all her night feeds and she can get 10 hours again 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like I said on the Lucy Meck thread, NO newly breastfeeding mum can go 10 hours without feeding or expressing 😩😂

100% this!!! If she changes to formula this is the reason why, Debbie has had her own children and looked after hundreds of others surely Debbie can guide Lydia a bit more and explain that babies waking through the night is normal and necessary, and that she wanted a baby so now she just has to knuckle down and do the hard work!?

Not commented on this thread before but saw her stories for the first time the other day and oh my god the ads are cringe, it’s so fake and condescending! It would actually discourage me from using those brands.

Reactions: 7
She’s back at it again on stories. Is she really as clueless as she makes out?! If you Google why your baby is grunting you’ll get an answer within 0.1 seconds. “She’s always been very vocal” DO YOU WANT HER TO BE MUTE?! What the hell?!

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her baby , Lydia should have just gotten a doll if all she wanted was something to dress up . Seems she really can’t be bothered with the actual hard work that babies bring . Is she that brain dead to think that babies shouldn’t wake up during the night? And already moaning she doesn’t like to be put down :( not a very nurturing Mum is she . Watch the sleep training come next ...

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her baby , Lydia should have just gotten a doll if all she wanted was something to dress up . Seems she really can’t be bothered with the actual hard work that babies bring . Is she that brain dead to think that babies shouldn’t wake up during the night? And already moaning she doesn’t like to be put down :( not a very nurturing Mum is she . Watch the sleep training come next ...
With her and Lucy, there doesn't seem to be any love there, they are already desperate for the babies to be sleeping through and neither are two months old yet.

As tit as their approach to parenting is, I can't help but wonder if Lydia and Lucy are both ok, from a post natal depression point of view?

Reactions: 2
Ahh hope your okay! My little boy is almost 6 months and had really bad colic I know how awful it can be!! Such a hard time xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.