Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems like one of many people who want to stop babies doing what babies do. She’s 4 weeks old of course you’ve been up every night since she was born! That’s in the bloody contract!

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she is flogging these adds right now , how can she be so callous ? People are dying and losing their jobs and she’s trying to make a few quid , it’s so Insensitive . I’m not against working mothers , i support working mothers but there’s a difference between needing to work and just being greedy . Stop filming ads and look after your newborn . And yes her breastfeeding advice is damaging , she has such a large following and she needs to be more aware and stop being such an idiot

Reactions: 9
She seems like one of many people who want to stop babies doing what babies do. She’s 4 weeks old of course you’ve been up every night since she was born! That’s in the bloody contract!
Exactly! I literally saw her post about needing a full nights sleep and not producing any milk and had to come here for my first rant! I’m not criticising anyone’s choice on how they feed their baby but to produce milk you need to rest and eat well. How can you expect to feed your baby whilst working, even if it’s photo shoots it still requires energy that you are taking away from potentially helping you produce milk to give your baby the best start.

What is wrong with these women...? They gush over Instagram in their pregnancies about their precious child... the love is so strong..... they dreamt of this moment.... they will do anything for them blah blah. Love you can’t even sit in your house for 4 weeks and care for your child. Its magazine covers, adverts, posts etc whilst the poor newborn has barely realised he or she has been born. It’s quite sickening to be honest..... breath

Reactions: 17
I think both Lydia and Lucy thought it would be like looking after one of them Baby Born dolls I have seen on the telly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It made me a bit sad that at 4 weeks old she can't understand why the baby is crying when she's put down in her cot and is looking for ways to stop it.

Easy, put your phone down and not your baby. Give her cuddles she needs. Don't worry, you won't spoil her or make a rod for your own back.
what an absolute moron she is, ok so I didn’t know when I first had a baby that they cry when they are put down to sleep on their own, but it took me all of about 5 minutes to work out that I couldn’t just put my month old baby in a cot on her own and expect her to be happy with that, that I had to rock, cuddle, feed to sleep etc, i had that lightbulb moment where I realised that’s why people say it’s hard work, life changing etc, 100% she’ll be trying to do some bullshit ‘sleep training’ on that poor baby in a couple of months time

also her advice about breastfeeding is completely incorrect, her bestie Lucy isn’t gonna last long with it either the way she’s expressing so she can get her 10 hours a night or whatever, she’s really going to damage her nighttime supply, i can’t believe the pair of them are moaning about sleepless nights already, what the hell did they think it was going to be like?! And it drives me mad when people think they can make the baby just fit in with their existing lifestyle, it’s a really toxic way to parent imo

Reactions: 19
Lydia and Lucy will be annoyed that they can’t make as much cash as they planned from their babies with Coronavirus taking over everything.

Reactions: 18
Her latest post though 🙄🙄 “Support local businesses guysssss btw here’s my pram which was gifted.” What a tit! How about YOU support local businesses Lydia and stop begging for gifted stuff for your cash cow baby you bint.

Reactions: 28
Did you hear Lydia say something along the lines of she is trying to keep Loretta awake so that she doesn’t keep her up all night 😩😩😩 she’s 5 weeks old that is what they are meant to bleeping do, specially when you breastfeed

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Did you hear Lydia say something along the lines of she is trying to keep Loretta awake so that she doesn’t keep her up all night 😩😩😩 she’s 5 weeks old that is what they are meant to bleeping do, specially when you breastfeed

Noooooo!! Oh please someone reply to her telling her you can’t do that, that poor baby, she seriously needs to educate herself on what’s normal for a baby’s sleep

Reactions: 5
For the first few months I just followed the baby's lead, didn't try to put her in a routine.

It seems both Lydia and Lucy just think the baby should fit in with their schedule, which for me personally is the wrong attitude.

Reactions: 10
Annoying how she’s posting about how the baby is her world how much she loves her etc etc but how dare the little 5 week old baby wake her mummy up in the night though

For the first few months I just followed the baby's lead, didn't try to put her in a routine.

It seems both Lydia and Lucy just think the baby should fit in with their schedule, which for me personally is the wrong attitude.
It is completely the wrong attitude, they shouldn’t have bothered having a baby if they didn’t want to get up in the night, it’s also pretty much impossible to impose schedules on babies of that age it just doesn’t work they barely know the difference between night and day and can only stay awake for a couple of hours maximum, they both really need to educate themselves on what’s normal and then just accept it before they cause stress to those poor babies by trying to force unnatural schedules on them

Reactions: 7
She's a complete moron.

Going on about keeping the baby awake. And having to entertain a 5 week old?! Complete bullshit.

And she's influencing young mother she's a joke.

Reactions: 12
I’m sad as I really liked her but now I really don’t. She literally had a baby as a cash cow and is regretting it now.

Lets hope her baby doesnt get colic. I have a 3 week old and she has colic. Think I closed my eyes for 10 minutes all night last night. Cant catch up in the day as I have a 2 year old. Cant believe she expects her baby to sleep through the night. I was 19 when I had my first and knew not to expect much sleep first few months!!

Lets hope her baby doesnt get colic. I have a 3 week old and she has colic. Think I closed my eyes for 10 minutes all night last night. Cant catch up in the day as I have a 2 year old. Cant believe she expects her baby to sleep through the night. I was 19 when I had my first and knew not to expect much sleep first few months!!
Hope the colic stage passes quickly for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love to you ❤

Mines is 5 weeks and I just found out she’s what they call a “happy chucker”. Blessed that she doesn’t cry much but despite gaining weight, totally normal nappies she is sick CONSTANTLY. We all change clothes about 5 times a day in this house.

Hope you’re getting on well during isolation, its bloody hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I cannot stand these people who use their innocent babies as a way to make money. It’s disgusting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.