Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wrong with that? I’m just glad to see someone who has millions of youngsters following her actually promoting breastfeeding!
I was and then today she put a load it dangerously wrong info about low supply. Not her fault but she is clearly clueless and shouldn't be offering tips on breastfeeding

Reactions: 2
So so annoyed she is giving out nonsense advice on breastfeeding.
It’s totally natural for baby to cluster feed and it feels like baby is feeding all day and night sometimes.
Totally normal and part of the fourth trimester newborn behaviour.
Proof she is providing enough as baby is putting on weight.
The only thing needed for milk production is baby to feed on demand.
Not timed feeds like she seems to be doing.
Fair enough if she doesn’t want to continue breastfeeding but to give people the wrong information is stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s wrong with that? I’m just glad to see someone who has millions of youngsters following her actually promoting breastfeeding!
nothing wrong at all, Il whip my boob out anywhere and everywhere for my baby but do you really need to slyly film it on your Instagram stories, to me it’s attention seeking.
Breastfeeding is normalised but every celeb loves to feel like they are the one to make it normal.
And if someone is influenced to breastfeed because some towie zlister is, I really don’t think they should be having a baby 😂

So so annoyed she is giving out nonsense advice on breastfeeding.
It’s totally natural for baby to cluster feed and it feels like baby is feeding all day and night sometimes.
Totally normal and part of the fourth trimester newborn behaviour.
Proof she is providing enough as baby is putting on weight.
The only thing needed for milk production is baby to feed on demand.
Not timed feeds like she seems to be doing.
Fair enough if she doesn’t want to continue breastfeeding but to give people the wrong information is stupid.
Her baby is weeks old, cluster feeding is so normal. such terrible advice, so many women stop bevause they think they have a low supply and that isn’t the case at all.
She clearly doesn’t have a low supply if baby is gaining more than an average

Reactions: 9
nothing wrong at all, Il whip my boob out anywhere and everywhere for my baby but do you really need to slyly film it on your Instagram stories, to me it’s attention seeking.
Breastfeeding is normalised but every celeb loves to feel like they are the one to make it normal.
And if someone is influenced to breastfeed because some towie zlister is, I really don’t think they should be having a baby 😂

Her baby is weeks old, cluster feeding is so normal. such terrible advice, so many women stop bevause they think they have a low supply and that isn’t the case at all.
Exactly!

I was never keen on Lydia in Towie, couldn’t stand that whingey voice “Jamesssss” 😂. Loved her Mum Debbie though. No doubt in a couple of months she’ll do a big dramatic story in Hello saying her and the fella have decided to call it a day, so predictable 🙄
Are they back together now then? I knew they’d broken up before she announced the pregnancy but didn’t see/hear anything about it after that

Reactions: 2
Are they back together now then? I knew they’d broken up before she announced the pregnancy but didn’t see/hear anything about it after that
They have broke up twice during the pregnancy then got back together a month or so before she gave birth. It’s embarrassing how desperate she is to keep him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Before she gave birth wasn’t she looking after a little baby girl that her family had fostered? I think she might just be used to having a baby around.
No, more like she posted a couple of feet pictures and the back of the baby she cuddled. Her Mom does the care just like it's her Mom doing the care for Loretta and passing her back for feeds.

Another week or two and itn be that she's keeping baby off social media for its own safety, that's why we never see them together and that Instagram is a 20 second snapshot not a full day.

Until of course baby Loretta becomes old enough to be in dresses and headbands then it will turn into one long boring fashion tit show with her trussed up in tit with her name all over and no doubt a bit of Channel and Gucci.

It's these bleeding wannabe celebrities that treat breastfeeding as though its a crime and make pointless posts that scream, "look at me I'm such a rebel"

And those that make a big deal about it and a big performance are ALWAYS the ones who have a story to tell about how they breastfed fed in public and received "a huge tidal wave" * of abuse, when in reality that doesn't happen on a daily, hourly basis like they imply.

*insert any other relevant dramatic sentence here.

You can tell she’s never used that blanket thing she is trying to sell...🙄 God forbid you might need to rock your baby to sleep again!

Reactions: 1
You can tell she’s never used that blanket thing she is trying to sell...🙄 God forbid you might need to rock your baby to sleep again!
It made me a bit sad that at 4 weeks old she can't understand why the baby is crying when she's put down in her cot and is looking for ways to stop it.

Easy, put your phone down and not your baby. Give her cuddles she needs. Don't worry, you won't spoil her or make a rod for your own back.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

She has made me so aggy saying her baby is too big for her to feed fycm off your body will make what she needs if u stop faffinf about posting on insta. She does not have low su0plt her baby is cluster feeding and she is spreading misinformation

Reactions: 6
She has made me so aggy saying her baby is too big for her to feed fycm off your body will make what she needs if u stop faffinf about posting on insta. She does not have low su0plt her baby is cluster feeding and she is spreading misinformation
The body is amazing, I feed my 6 month exclusively from one side and he is a chunk 😂

Reactions: 4
Why has she got all her family round ! We are all meant to be staying in and not seeing people. I know she’s just had a baby and their helping but it’s madness that she has a house full of people

Reactions: 6
Why has she got all her family round ! We are all meant to be staying in and not seeing people. I know she’s just had a baby and their helping but it’s madness that she has a house full of people
She's one of these special people in the UK who think the rules don't apply to them. They don't spread germs or deadly viruses, they only spread glitter and swipe ups

• Haha
Reactions: 16
17 posts on her Instagram since she gave birth, 9 of those are #ad or #gifted. I honestly thought Lydia was better than this, that poor baby is just a cash cow.

Reactions: 10
17 posts on her Instagram since she gave birth, 9 of those are #ad or #gifted. I honestly thought Lydia was better than this, that poor baby is just a cash cow.
I thought exactly the same thing, I get she may have had these things pre arranged and she needs to make a living blah blah but you don't get this time back with a newborn! And all this she comes to work with me, my Mum is there rubbish, it's still not the same as being completely there for your baby

I'm sorry but what utter utter bullshit.

She, apparently, went to Matalan yesterday and did a big shopping haul because she didn't realise what essentials a newborn would need and had no vests or babygrows or scratch mitts and had brought and only been brought dresses and dress wear etc.

duck OFF

You are seriously telling me no one, especially her Mom knew that?!

Apparently Loretta has already taken over the house and has hundreds of toys.

Lydia stayed at her Moms last night because she has had no sleep for a month and last night she got 12 hours.

She's a bleeping tool.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

She, apparently, went to Matalan yesterday and did a big shopping haul because she didn't realise what essentials a newborn would need and had no vests or babygrows or scratch mitts and had brought and only been brought dresses and dress wear etc.

duck OFF

Lydia stayed at her Moms last night because she has had no sleep for a month and last night she got 12 hours.

She's a bleeping tool.
I love that Lucy Meck said she had 10 hours sleep yesterday and today Lydia said she has 12 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I mean did these two idiots really think they would be getting full nights sleep with newborns, honestly they sound like children banging on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so irresponsible promoting that she apparently went to Matalan yesterday and now staying at her mum’s! Social distancing going very well then 🙄

duck OFF

She's a bleeping tool.
So she’s not social distancing then? How hard is it?! She could be in a nice little cocoon with her baby and enjoying all those special moments. Instead she’s more bothered about flogging crap on Social media.

Wonder if her Daughter has met her half siblings yet?

I can’t believe she said let’s enjoy it and make the most of it when talking about staying in coz of the virus!! Must be nice to not have to worry about having no money and just be able to chill out and enjoy it!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.