Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is Lydia’s chat but does anyone else find it strange that her little sister posts almost naked pictures on Instagram and her mum comments on them when she is only just 16? Surely as a foster family they should be hot on safe guarding.
It’s revolting

Reactions: 2
98CBEAA2-9690-41F4-9B98-F8DB36E81D69.png
its so rude, send me free stuff but keep it brief I’m busy!!! Also pretty sure those cupcakes should ah e had gifted on Lydia..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I know this is Lydia’s chat but does anyone else find it strange that her little sister posts almost naked pictures on Instagram and her mum comments on them when she is only just 16? Surely as a foster family they should be hot on safe guarding.
And then she posts salty replies to comments she gets in her stories, like yes I’m all for women owning their bodies and sexuality, but you’re not a woman... you’re a child!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
strange you say that because when I used to watch towie I never ever would have had her mum down as the caring type or the type to be a foster mum so I always think it’s abit odd

Reactions: 4
I’m finding Lydia very smug as a first time mum, always showing how much she’s done in a day, her birth was “magical” of course and baby sleeps through the night. I wonder if she’ll be able to do the same when Loretta is on the move or will the videos get less and less.
Also can’t understand why she’s so obsessed with her being big, the amount of times she’s said she’s the size of her body 😴

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree with you a million percent!!!

Look back on this thread as I've posted similar. She was doing bum shots at 14/15.

Not only that, the front of Debbie's house bi's quite distinctive and you knew which area they were in, you could easily find the house.

Reactions: 1
If you listen to their family podcast you realise how thick they all are.
I find Lydia so irritating. She seems to think she’s better than everyone in every way when in fact she’s just an average woman

Reactions: 6
Has anyone been watching her little sisters stories on insta? Just seen a photo of her mum and dad snuggling Loretta! None of them are adhering to the guidelines at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes very strange! As someone has already said, she’s been doing it since she was about 14! If that was my daughter I’d give her a belt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 137515 its so rude, send me free stuff but keep it brief I’m busy!!! Also pretty sure those cupcakes should ah e had gifted on Lydia..
Found this extremely rude & forward. Basically "give me FREE baby stuff so I don't have to buy any, but keep it brief as I can't be arsed reading about your product, I just want freebies, already have businesses I want from so if I see you in my DMs I'll be in touch and showcase you on My Mum Hacks"

How is it a Mum Hack? Her baby is barely 3months old so how does she know it's a good product? Does she use it for a week before advising everyone it's a "Mum Hack?" Or does she get a product delivered that she likes within 5mins and suddenly it's a Mum Hack? A mum hack to me might not be a mum hack to other mums out there, every baby is different. She just wants freebies and to not have to pay for anything. It's disgusting.

Her sister is basically doing a Kylie Jenner (big sis is famous so already has a platform, foot in the door) and going down the "influencer" & "insta model' route instead of school, uni and/or normal job.

They have been flounting lockdown since day 1, just "social distance visit to nannies," "a socially distanced walk in the woods with sis/friend," "hanging in the garden with mum/nan keeping our distance of course." Yeah right and as soon as camera was off and not recording I bet the social distancing stopped.

Reactions: 9
Her latest stories are so strange to me. How do you get so caught up in work that you don't focus enough on your baby daughter? I have a 12-week-old son and for me it's the opposite problem. So caught up in him that nothing else gets done! Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her latest stories are so strange to me. How do you get so caught up in work that you don't focus enough on your baby daughter? I have a 12-week-old son and for me it's the opposite problem. So caught up in him that nothing else gets done! Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Exactly this!!
I’ve had a good day if I’ve managed to put a load of washing on never mind a full day working instead of tending to my 3 month old....

Poor thing must have been left in her bouncer/activity mat most of the day then 😬

If you listen to their family podcast you realise how thick they all are.
I find Lydia so irritating. She seems to think she’s better than everyone in every way when in fact she’s just an average woman
I agree. Also I want to know how they can afford that huge house when the thicko Dad is just a tiler? It must be all the money her mums raked from fostering all these years. Those poor kids having to listen to that common harridan screeching like fishwife.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree. Also I want to know how they can afford that huge house when the thicko Dad is just a tiler? It must be all the money her mums raked from fostering all these years. Those poor kids having to listen to that common harridan screeching like fishwife.
In fairness I think he has his own business so fair play he provenly makes a good wage from that.
Also, maybe they inherited money from family years ago. It also seems they’ve lived there for years so house prices were probably far cheaper.

I’m sure Debbie does make a lot of moneyfrom fostering though.

did anyone see the tik tok Roma did about fostering?Clips of her crying at the camera.... the narcissism is unbelievable

In her latest story, Loretta is apparently trying to sit up...

I reckon she will be walking next walk 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This has been bugging me for a while, dunno why but isn’t her sisters name Roma? If so, it bugs me when Lydia calls her romana, or is Romana her real name? I know I’m pathetic lol... it’s just one of those little things that bugs u and u don’t know why 😂

Reactions: 1
This has been bugging me for a while, dunno why but isn’t her sisters name Roma? If so, it bugs me when Lydia calls her romana, or is Romana her real name? I know I’m pathetic lol... it’s just one of those little things that bugs u and u don’t know why 😂
Roma is a shortened version of Romana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.