Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no travel expertise is booking 5 star accommodation and travel. There's no risk whatsoever, you know you are going to get a certain high standard, the hard work has been done for you as you are paying top dollar. A real travel expert has knowledge on a wide range of budgets and needs. She is just dreadful.

What she is doing is actually very damaging. She is making normal people believe they can travel like her by signing up to her crappy MLM scheme.

Reactions: 1
There is no travel expertise is booking 5 star accommodation and travel. There's no risk whatsoever, you know you are going to get a certain high standard, the hard work has been done for you as you are paying top dollar. A real travel expert has knowledge on a wide range of budgets and needs. She is just dreadful.

What she is doing is actually very damaging. She is making normal people believe they can travel like her by signing up to her crappy MLM scheme.
I was being sarcastic. You’re spot on though.

I’ve only been following for a couple of months and at first I couldn’t bear her, but I’ve had a bit of a turnaround.
I pity her really, she spends a lot of time with her kids, husband is never there and when he is he’s either ignoring her or playing with the kids giving her dirty looks when she’s “blogging”. She’s rarely surrounded by friends or family. It appears a pretty lonely existence to me. I’m not sure I’d swap & there worse on IG with their fake lives. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: 2
I’ve only been following for a couple of months and at first I couldn’t bear her, but I’ve had a bit of a turnaround.
I pity her really, she spends a lot of time with her kids, husband is never there and when he is he’s either ignoring her or playing with the kids giving her dirty looks when she’s “blogging”. She’s rarely surrounded by friends or family. It appears a pretty lonely existence to me. I’m not sure I’d swap & there worse on IG with their fake lives. Just my opinion though.
I don’t feel sorry for her, she’s a nasty arrogant woman who is a bit of a narcissist, but if my partner looked at me the way hers does at her, I’d be seriously worried about the state of the marriage. Maybe she doesn’t see it because she just posts her stories without watching them back?

Reactions: 5
The travel scheme isn’t her first MLM

Anyone know the name of how travel company she works for?

Just did a bit of research (answered my own question) and the travel company is Intelletravel with a MLM company called Plan Net Marketing over the top of it. She has 2 star director level so is towards the top making money off people who will never recoup their investment. WHAT a scumbag. More info here https://kyles-blog.com/is-plannet-marketing-a-scam, and screenshot of her getting her 2 star director congrats on Facebook from PlanNet Marketing (the MLM). What a bleep - she sits at home robbing off people st the bottom who are genuine unemployed mums (typical demographic) trying to make some extra income, with her multi millionaire husband

Attachments

Last edited:
I don’t feel sorry for her, she’s a nasty arrogant woman who is a bit of a narcissist, but if my partner looked at me the way hers does at her, I’d be seriously worried about the state of the marriage. Maybe she doesn’t see it because she just posts her stories without watching them back?
Same here. There’s no affection there. Maybe they’re different off Instagram.

Thank you @Sherry50672 that's really informative. She is a scumbag for preying on vulnerable women (it's nearly always women) buying her bullshit that it's this crap financing her holidays not her millionaire banker husband. It makes me so angry.

Reactions: 4
Shes got a nanny! She isn't alone with the children

I was thinking that today when he came out of the villa and he realised she was on her phone he looked angry.
He makes it clear he loathes being filmed so why does she do it , is she <whispers > thick and can’t read his signals?

When she catches him and he’s oblivious to the camera he seems a very engaged and loving Dad yet his face becomes thunderous when he sees her filming on her phone.

On a side note, I wonder if anyone pointed out to her her stories were deleted because of her daughter being partially clothed and not her nipples being the issue.

I totally agree with you when he was holding the other ladies baby he looked so happy and he always makes an effort with his kids. I reckon it probably has a lot to do with his job and not wanting to be seen on social media. A lot of workplaces frown upon it especially as he’s so well known to his company

I totally agree with you when he was holding the other ladies baby he looked so happy and he always makes an effort with his kids. I reckon it probably has a lot to do with his job and not wanting to be seen on social media. A lot of workplaces frown upon it especially as he’s so well known to his company
Yes , he holds a senior position in the bank , might hate the attention and yet she continues to film him , it’s odd.

Just seen the story where she follows shak round the supermarket. His face is appalled. He tries to have a quiet moment kissing his kid goodbye and she’s filming him again like an excited 12 year old.

I really feel for him. He has divorce written all over his face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.