Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever get the feeling she wants to bang Josh?...

Josh, Josh, Josh, vogue worthy, Josh, Josh, Garden, Josh 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone found out why her and Luisa have fallen out? What are your thoughts? And does anyone else think that Luisa buys her friends? The way she parades about Sam Faires being her bestie is vomiting inducing.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone found out why her and Luisa have fallen out? What are your thoughts? And does anyone else think that Luisa buys her friends? The way she parades about Sam Faires being her bestie is vomiting inducing.
No I don’t think she buys her friends, they were in celebrity big brother together so it’s only natural they kept in touch after. Luisa is friends with some really rich people probably more so than her. I doubt she pays for friends

It could have been innocent he works in a high powered role so could have easily been a client but we know she reads the threads about her so I wouldn’t even bother telling her to be honest, the messenger often gets shot.

I wonder if that’s why she was getting her ‘bum lift’ yesterday and plastering his name all over Instagram saying it’s all for him.

The passport thing made me howl, her ‘contacts at the home office’ sorted the passport for her yet she ‘postponed’ that expensive holiday - sure Jan!

She used to be sooo pretty too before al the work, those lips look uncomfortable
Yes that was instantly my first thought, must be a client meeting or something. However the fact they were at the bar and it was just the two of them - certainly didn't look very corporate and made me think my partner who is in banking would never even dream of doing anything of the sort with a client.

Reactions: 1
Yes that was instantly my first thought, must be a client meeting or something. However the fact they were at the bar and it was just the two of them - certainly didn't look very corporate and made me think my partner who is in banking would never even dream of doing anything of the sort with a client.
To be fair you probably are right but it’s just one of those things that she won’t thank you for. She will probably turn on your and post your Instagram name for all to see as well. She went crazy last time she asked for people make assumptions and someone said something like they assume she’s ok with him cheating on her while he’s away with work. She was fuming

I work in the financial services sector and categorically - meetings at bars with the opposite sex doesn’t happen. Ever. Companies don’t like it cos of sexual harassment claims that could come out from it. When you’re on the clock you need to be ultra cautious. So he was out on a date. Nice.

I work in the financial services sector and categorically - meetings at bars with the opposite sex doesn’t happen. Ever. Companies don’t like it cos of sexual harassment claims that could come out from it. When you’re on the clock you need to be ultra cautious. So he was out on a date. Nice.
Yeah but she’s said before that Shak called a woman he works with a bleep and got pulled by HR for it so I doubt he’s one for following rules 🤣

• Wow
To be fair you probably are right but it’s just one of those things that she won’t thank you for. She will probably turn on your and post your Instagram name for all to see as well. She went crazy last time she asked for people make assumptions and someone said something like they assume she’s ok with him cheating on her while he’s away with work. She was fuming
I think you’ll find she was ‘livid’ 😂

• Haha
Kitchen looks gorgeous but with 3 children myself I can’t help thinking it’s the most impractical thing ever! I mean white sofas ...... in a kitchen 🙈 one little pasta sauce hand on the sofa and it’s fooked!

What is the photo shoot for? Anyone know

Imagine photoshoot is for the interior designer. It does look very impressive, not my style but the kids den looks fab.

Nothing winds me up more than those intele travel wankers saying aPta instead of ABTA 😂😂 she’s on a live with one of her #bossbabes if anyone is interested

Errr can we discuss what the other one, Luisa, recently did by posting a video of an air hostess. Regardless of your views on it, who the hell does she think she is to expose someone without their approval? The lady wasn’t being no where near as bad as Luisa made out and the hypocrisy Luisa has knows no bounds. She’s be he first to say that it’s the parents who should control their kids. I reckon said air hostess probably said something to Luisa and she’s using this as her way to get one over her. Luisa, you’re a nasty, nasty person.

Reactions: 4
It would appear that the air stewardess has form and is known for being difficult, according to messages Luisa shared.

When phones can be whipped out and recording can be done on the quiet instances like this are bound to happen. I couldn’t tell from that brief footage how badly she spoke to the parent .

I’ve recently started following luxefamily5 and I have some questions.
Are either of them famous?
How do they afford that mahusive house? How much can her husband earn?
Are all the kids hers as they can’t look any more different?

I’ve recently started following luxefamily5 and I have some questions.
Are either of them famous?
How do they afford that mahusive house? How much can her husband earn?
Are all the kids hers as they can’t look any more different?
She was a playboy bunny but no famous.
He is a banker - very high up. Massive bonus' and salary.
They are all hers - her husband is indian!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.