Luxefamily5 #8 Old Rachy “works”, but her surgeon works harder 👍🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a lazy mum. A couple of days on the trot of looking after those kids (the oldest appears to be boarding full time so she doesn’t have to parent) and she needs a day off. Good old Shak - you mug, so princess lazy arse can lay in bed all day and work out where’s she’s at with all her bullshit she’s spun this week.
She wanted a 4th kid (honey trap), now she can’t be arsed to do anything with her. I might have missed the trips to the farm, play dates and soft play/musical tots? Thank god for the nanny, hopefully she gets some stimulation from her.

Reactions: 7
I get the feeling old Rach has watched the Beckham documentary and is trying to do a “Posh” but coming off really badly 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The last story she has put up makes her looks insane. She’s obviously told her kids or her husband to film her whilst she pretends to be miss maternal whilst posing. Using her daughter as a prop. She is mental!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She also advertised yesterday the hotel she is staying in and that she let her older children go back to the room on their own for the evening for the first time. Safeguarding at its finest rach

Reactions: 8
Wherever they go on holiday, it looks exactly the same. I wonder if they ever see any of the local culture or people or history or eat the local food? She's so shallow and materialistic, I could scream.

Reactions: 4
She also advertised yesterday the hotel she is staying in and that she let her older children go back to the room on their own for the evening for the first time. Safeguarding at its finest rach
She’s so incredibly stupid and negligent. Maybe I’m more strict as my children are younger but Jasmine is barely in high school and they’re in a country where the girls don’t speak the language. It would be so easy for a nefarious character to convince them to open the door etc.

The last story she has put up makes her looks insane. She’s obviously told her kids or her husband to film her whilst she pretends to be miss maternal whilst posing. Using her daughter as a prop. She is mental!
She looks so fake! Her expression is totally ridiculous. Everything is staged with this vacuous idiot

Reactions: 5
Goes to Cyprus. Sits by pool all day. Eats sushi. Really immersing herself in the culture as always. 🙄 She’s so BORING

Reactions: 10
She’s a fanny. How is going to Cyprus and staying in a 5 star hotel and eating sushi and Italian food ‘travelling’?? She may as well be in any hot place.

This idiot wouldn’t know culture if it jumped up and bit her in the face. It’s all pools, sushi and water parks 🙄🙄🙄

I bloody love a holiday, but I can't imagine I'd be bothered about doing the exact same holiday over and over again every school holidays. Sounds like a bit of a ball ache.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.