Luxefamily5 #8 Old Rachy “works”, but her surgeon works harder 👍🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our favourite “travel journalist” is at it again…
The “business crossing” in “Tokoyo”
🤣🤣🤣 Gave me a right old belly laugh 😂

Love the new thread title! 😂👍🏻

Reactions: 11
I'm confused. They upgraded her to a 1 bedroom suite at the Lanesborough, but she woke up in a different hotel. So was it just a day visit to the Lanesborough?? It seemed like thats where she was spending the night.
Help me understand please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she just say she’s not a sick person?! She literally gets ‘taken down’ with something every week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn’t this the week shak didn’t go to the hotel with her because he was meeting ‘clients’ so her saying he left at 6am 🤥 was he ever there

Reactions: 6
Isn’t this the week shak didn’t go to the hotel with her because he was meeting ‘clients’ so her saying he left at 6am 🤥 was he ever there
Yep that's why she's doing stories on her own with breakfast in bed 😆. The winking face saying they hadn't left the hotel yet... absolute VOM.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The more I see of Shak, the more I disagree that he has a side piece 🤣 that dude giggles every time he attempts to stick his Willy in old Luxey 🤣🙈. They’ve probably only had sex 4 times. That’s probably why she has that weird vibrating contraption under the stairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The more I see of Shak, the more I disagree that he has a side piece 🤣 that dude giggles every time he attempts to stick his Willy in old Luxey 🤣🙈. They’ve probably only had sex 4 times. That’s probably why she has that weird vibrating contraption under the stairs.
Hahaha 🤣

I think Shak thinks he’s some silver fox but really he’s a boring geek with 10,000 toilet rolls in his garage

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the picture of them kissing is an old one... she's at the hotel on her own. Making up a lie your husband is with you but clearly isn't... is weird 😬

Reactions: 6
I think the picture of them kissing is an old one... she's at the hotel on her own. Making up a lie your husband is with you but clearly isn't... is weird 😬
Not sure about that theory. She has her new ‘hair’ not the my little pony rat tails she had until fairly recently. He probs came along for a bit, they were passive aggressive to each other, Luxey made him pose for staged photos, then he fucked off to work.

Reactions: 9
Not sure about that theory. She has her new ‘hair’ not the my little pony rat tails she had until fairly recently. He probs came along for a bit, they were passive aggressive to each other, Luxey made him pose for staged photos, then he fucked off to work.
Probably this. He probs even spent the night in another room with his ‘clients’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if I'm repeating myself I posted in the old thread.
How cringe is she? Blowing bubbles to the camera like that?
Shaks comment about all the women here that don't work!!
But it's ok for your wife to work scamming people Shakil?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.