Luxefamily5 #8 Old Rachy “works”, but her surgeon works harder 👍🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolz at Rach's minion describing those 4 women as retired, while taking a photo of them at a work event.

You're fooling no one love.

Reactions: 5
Are we supposed to be scared that shak the b(w)anker is going after someone online? Bullshit luxey. This is the new "my sister is a very good lawyer".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time she repeats that Shaq is going “all in” I’m less and less convinced he’s doing anything.
I’m getting she’d love for him to get his back up about the trolling but he either doesn’t know, doesn’t care or told her to get off Instagram if she doesn’t like people commenting on her life…

Are we supposed to be scared that shak the b(w)anker is going after someone online? Bullshit luxey. This is the new "my sister is a very good lawyer".
I mean, the big boss high flying goofy b(wanker) can’t even find his way around NYC. Yeah right Rach. She’s such a dick 😂

• Haha
It's like when you're at school and someone says they'll get their dad on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She posted about him currently going “all in” and then next story he’s got his back to her in bed. Sure Jan! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lord can you imagine how annoying her “training” is? She’d repeat everything ten times and spend half of it chewing her grotty nails. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got to love old luxey describing herself as a ‘Muslim mother’ …. Tits out at every opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sat there on a political rant, slowly pulls zip on her top down, quick flash of the tit then carried on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Jasmine was only boarding at the school one or two nights a week, it’s seems like she is there all the time!

Reactions: 4
Very much enjoying her latest made up story about how she’s such a great influencer that she’s made over £200k from what would’ve been agency commission alone. Say they take a 10% cut she’s claiming to have brand deals worth £2M LOL ok love 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very much enjoying her latest made up story about how she’s such a great influencer that she’s made over £200k from what would’ve been agency commission alone. Say they take a 10% cut she’s claiming to have brand deals worth £2M LOL ok love 😂😂
I think its a joke.

Reactions: 3
As if all four of her kids are asleep before 8pm. A 12 year old?? Yeah right Rach. Compulsive liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.