Luxefamily5 #6 Never have I ever pretended to be in the Bahamas but am actually in Tesco Extra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am afraid that after following old luxey since she had 20k (mainly bought) followers I am going to retire from her. She is SO boring and odious and self grandiose and offers nothing whatsoever to my life that I am afraid I can't spare her my time anymore
I just hang on for the drunk stories

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Sucks her fingers, flicks her hair, pouts like a fish and is always bare

Reactions: 16
“ I do have a little bit of loose skin” Oh STFU Rach! Just another excuse to flaunt your extreme mummy makeover. So incredibly self absorbed. And she’s just managed to make Victoria’s Secret look trashy and cheap… 🥴

Reactions: 12
How ridiculously high are her nipples though. I mean i have the worst saggy boobs, maybe that's normal and I'm used ro mine being so low. But come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it’s her daughters birthday but she seems to be too busy showing off her latest tummy tuck ! Her belly button looks weird she’s definitely had something done !

Reactions: 10
Oh it's all so contrived! She loves her own reflection and is desperate for the insta huns to tell her how great she looks. (mainly because she craves the attention and her husband doesn't give two fucks about her). So the fake "I'm trying this out for you guys" doesn't wash with me. Take your nipped and tucked self away and go and stare in the mirror some more.

Reactions: 12
Do you think what, we can’t deny she looks absolutely incredible after 4 babies. No shade here. I know you had surgery Rache, but it looks fab.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s had a tummy tuck you know because wouldn’t her tattoos be down by her vagina? I’ve got couple friends who have had and their old belly button piercings are just above their pubes 🤢 and then they have new fake belly buttons

Reactions: 1
Do you think what, we can’t deny she looks absolutely incredible after 4 babies. No shade here. I know you had surgery Rache, but it looks fab.
I agree - she does look great after the surgery...just wish she would own it and maybe even tell the rest of us where she got it done :D

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.