Luxefamily5 #6 Never have I ever pretended to be in the Bahamas but am actually in Tesco Extra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoorah....

Can I please thank the person in her management that has convinced her she needs to focus on Reels for exposure. Genius.

Her attempts at humour /lip syncing are SO bad so far they are hilarious. Please post daily Rach

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has an agent!? Surely they must see her inappropriate sexual stories with her kids, her bullying, her culturally inappropriate stories, her lies and all her other nonsense! Seems like anything can get an agent these days 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
All the rich Insta ‘mummies’ seem to have agents; Hattie and Mallory Bourn, Megan Stevens, Chloe Lauren, Tash Blake Ivy

Funny how she decided to share that picture of herself for her sons birthday and then even makes it about how Shak can’t keep his hands off her fake boobs ! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Of all the tit she's spouted, I can't believe she has the audacity to say she has a full time job ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what her husbands actual job is?
Also what happened between her and Zissman? Sorry new here

It's when she keeps saying 'we', when talking about her Instagram account, as if it's a team effort, and Shak is in any way involved with her account, that annoys me. He makes it very clear he hates it all. Maybe she thinks she will get extra credibility if he's involved too.

Although, having said that, I suppose he must often be the one taking the daft insta worthy photos of her.

Reactions: 2
I am guessing her 'new management' are telling her to come across more 'mumsy'. The whole video of her and children in the room that has no function...she looked so fake and awkward. Trying to claim she never shows it and they use it when guests come over (the ones she claims to keep private), weird guests if that's where you entertain them! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am guessing her 'new management' are telling her to come across more 'mumsy'. The whole video of her and children in the room that has no function...she looked so fake and awkward. Trying to claim she never shows it and they use it when guests come over (the ones she claims to keep private), weird guests if that's where you entertain them! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She herself has said on many occasions she hates that white sofa room, many many times!! She was talking a while back about having them removed cos the kids just treat them like trampolines!! She's such a bullshitter! Get a notepad Rach cos you can't remember what you say from one minute to the next.

Suddenly she gets all indignant when someone points out what she herself has said on many occasions.

Reactions: 5
I’m thinking they use it for some sort of swingers partys 🤣🤣 “private guests” and she used to be play boy bunny it all adds up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Guests? What guests? Her mum and sister? Nanny jojo? (now she's not on the payroll) her husbands parents? She hasn't actually got any friends, and those she does make don't stick round long. The only gatherings she has are either suck up "work" meetings or kids party's!

Reactions: 3
Guests? What guests? Her mum and sister? Nanny jojo? (now she's not on the payroll) her husbands parents? She hasn't actually got any friends, and those she does make don't stick round long. The only gatherings she has are either suck up "work" meetings or kids party's!
She says they don’t share their social life so we can believe she actually has one but it’s not true as whenever she has had a friend over (basically that one time Casey bachelor came over) she was sure to share. Their social life seems to be meals out with mates which is fine, but not parties in the trashy vip lounge that’s for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.