Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her come back will be a repetitive bore of the following:
Cutes (fucking irritating) baby voice
Everyone’s been asking if I’m ok
I’ve had a bloomin nightmare…a bloomin nightmare
But I’m back now, I’m back now (eye fuck, eye fuck, hair tuck, finger suck, stare into distance)
Yeah, I’ve had a bloomin nightmare, but I’ve got some really great things to tell you about, but I can’t yet, I can’t yet (eye fuck, hair flick)
But yeah, I’m back (eye fuck)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“Hey guys” (fake baby weird voice)
“I just don’t know what is going on in the world at the moment” (pout, face touch, pout, pout, stare at self, adjust hair)
“Oh my god, look at the state on me” (pout, pout, angle, angle, touch hair, pout, repeat)
“Anyway, yeah, just what is going on in the world”

Literally couldn’t have been any less sincere if she tried. She is a fucking disgrace. Fuck off old Luxey, there is actually serious shit going on in the world right now and we could not give a fuck about what you look like (I mean, who knows what you look like, you always have a filter on). Just, fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

VelvetViolets

Long time lurker, first time poster. 👋🏻
Just had to share my experience interacting with this vapid vacuous vile woman
I stumbled across her page when they did their world trip, and initially found it quite fascinating. However, I soon became quite bored when I realised she was just hopping from one luxury resort to the next, with absolutely no immersion in the cultures whatsoever, apart from condescending videos of the poor locals.
I couldn’t look away though, as she was just so awful and self absorbed, and made such outrageously stupid comments, and I continued to follow for the laughs 😂
When she (yawn) replayed her entire trip on her stories a year or so ago, she said that Shak suggested they spontaneously include Australia in their “travels”
She stated she had no desire to go to Australia. I politely messaged and asked why, as I was so curious as to why a “travel agent” wouldn’t want to visit a country (we do actually have 5 star hotels after all 😂)
Her curt response : “I can’t stand the Australian accent. It grinds me to the bone”
Yep. You read that right 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So big boss travel agent mumma Rach won’t travel to Australia because she hates the accent 😂😂😂😂😂 TRUE STORY
And Rach hon, it’s actually QANTAS, not QUANTAS, and JAL is Japan Airlines, not Japanese Airlines. So maybe as a big boss “travel agent” and self proclaimed expert on all things global travel, maybe get your basic facts straight.
And don’t start me on that smarmy husband 😫
The demands to speak to the pilot and the constant refusal to wear a mask properly reeks of entitlement and “Do you know who I am?” And how many holidays can this guy take?? He doesn’t seem to be at work very often 🤷🏻‍♀️
I could go on and on…. But really just wanted to share my gem with you all 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Pinkgirl1

Right okay she has confirmed on her private page! She said she’s doing marriage counselling & they still aren’t talking, he’s still in NY! They have done marriage counselling before & she thinks they are BETTER than everyone, because people just give up & they aren’t LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 20

LittlemissM

VIP Member
It really irritates me that she doesn’t seem to appreciate how privileged her life is. She’s mocking English people for being in the pool or on the beach when it’s raining. Did she stop for a second to think that maybe these people only get one holiday a year and need to make the most of it?!

• Heart
Let me pull the zip down on my top a bit….oh, a bit more, nope, still not there so I’ll lean over some chairs to show my cleavage instead.

Why do I watch this awful woman’s stories? She is so irritating. The eye fucking herself is like nothing I have seen before. The filters she uses are heavy. I tried one and I don’t look anything like me! She is a delusional old has-been.

• Sick
  • Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
Why has she done a cryptic post about how 'something' is going on, but then gone on to say she won't be discussing it on here. Is she really trying to tout for business on her paid platform by teasing some kind of family issue?

She reminds me of old school vaguebookers on Facebook checking in at the bloody hospital and then when someone comments 'u ok Hun?' they reply 'don't want to talk about it on here'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Why has she done a cryptic post about how 'something' is going on, but then gone on to say she won't be discussing it on here. Is she really trying to tout for business on her paid platform by teasing some kind of family issue?

She reminds me of old school vaguebookers on Facebook checking in at the bloody hospital and then when someone comments 'u ok Hun?' they reply 'don't want to talk about it on here'.
She must desperately need the cash for the new house!!

I’ll save you the money - this is how it will go…

“Now that you’ve paid me I can tell you jazzy doesn’t wanna be on Insta anymore…..(suck finger & pout) jazzy doesn’t wanna be on Insta anymore…..(fix wig,) doesn’t wanna be on it, doesn’t wanna, had enough, doesn’t wanna…..(bite nail, suck finger)…. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I live for content like this. I’m cringing so hard I love it

“If you’re going to be anyone, be yourself…standing in front of a tripod pretending to laugh playfully”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
She said she needs him to come back from NY, bit bad they have had an argument & hes pissed off to NY while she’s at home with the kids 😫
I mean I don’t like the woman but Shak has some nerve. 2 sides to every story but he has a lot of arrogance for a man who would be a virgin were he not rich

• Haha
Reactions: 18

InstaLurk

VIP Member
So it’s just taken me about 3 mins to work out what school her kids go to, based on her stories. And she’s filmed half of the class getting on the bus for their residential, is she INSANE?!! If I was a school parent, I’d be straight on the phone to complain

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I can’t get over how she kept sending her kids off on that hotel train to the beach yesterday, on their own, whilst she was in the room and her husband in the bar.

Such entitled behaviour

• Heart

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
New to this thread as normally sit on Hinchs one.
Use to like luxey but over time, the eye fucking and thumb sucking slowly began annoying me.
But what's pissed me off and sent me here to read, is that a millionaire is asking people to pay to know more about her life, people that probably have extra nothing, are stupid enough to pay the money for what... a few month at most of different updates before she puts it all on Instagram anyway!!
Sounds abit like PTWM- both don't work but claim too, both have this "pay to view" platform, where no doubt money goes into their bank account and they keep it regardless of how many Times they tell the public its for charity.
She'll be another one that shouts about the "it's all about the privacy of my family" yet they are the ones posting about private life stuff.
Arseholes.
Can't wait to see if people who pay for it, post on here when it goes tits up!

Pinkgirl1

here we go, fuck up with the hotel! Arrived early & can’t check in (pretty standard on the first day of holiday), she’s winging about it on the private story & said if she was booking for “clients” she would or suggested booking an extra day so the room was ready from the morning. LOL of course you would babe 🤣 worst ‘travel agent’ ever, always moans about fucking up her own holiday. Genuinely couldn’t book a fucking bus trip to town

• Haha