Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that little sales pitch fell flat on its face didn’t it 😂😂. Did they really expect us to open up the borders to counties that are still way behind on vaccines just to make her some
Money 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it's just a 'subscription service' where you all pay in monthly, and don't sell anything to the outside market, then it is an ILLEGAL SCHEME, hun.

We all knew this already, of course, but she seems to be a bit confused about how the law works. Just to be clear, Rachael, it is fraud to run a recruitment scheme where the participants all pay in a monthly fee and recruit others to do the same, and you don't sell a product or service to external customers.

First Post here.
I have been watching Luxe for about 3 years after coming across the account when we coincidentally stayed in the same hotel.
She was using Realstagram or similar service to build her following for years. This is no organic account. Its been very well planned.
Her account would be liking and following (then unfollowing a few days later) 24 hours a day.
This travel scam has been building for years and her front is shameful

Reactions: 8
First Post here.
I have been watching Luxe for about 3 years after coming across the account when we coincidentally stayed in the same hotel.
She was using Realstagram or similar service to build her following for years. This is no organic account. Its been very well planned.
Her account would be liking and following (then unfollowing a few days later) 24 hours a day.
This travel scam has been building for years and her front is shameful
Yep! This from the woman woman that says she doesn't need Instagram and it's just a scrapbook for collecting memories. I remember years ago she did a live about how to grow your insta following and use it for money making. She said way back then that she'd had professional help and it had taken ages. She set up and discarded several businesses on insta over the years. She's settled on the travel scam so I'm guessing it must be paying her well.

Reactions: 2
I think she also relied heavily on Luisa reposting her page to gain following

Reactions: 3
So when she says thousands and thousands of you have flooded my inbox and I promise to work my way through all of you....in reality she probably has about 20 messages 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her page should be called fakefamilyof5 !!!!
Obnoxious women she is!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So when she says thousands and thousands of you have flooded my inbox and I promise to work my way through all of you....in reality she probably has about 20 messages 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her page should be called fakefamilyof5 !!!!
Obnoxious women she is!!!!!!
Can see a new thread name with that.

We know she reads the DM, only matter of time this pyramid scheme comes falling down.

Love the article!! Hilarious. Let’s see her explain that! These people are making serious cash out of this and it’s so wrong. There must be so many desperate people in current climate who cannot afford to give away this money. I actually use someone semi independent and she said she’s not earned a penny in a year as they don’t get paid till people fly. The poor girl has had to move my holiday from last year 3 times ( me and many others I assume and is still working but for nothing!) Yet the ‘ subscription’ is raking it in from all these people paying as they think they can get a Maldives holiday for £2.50 with a fake agent ID!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Love the article!! Hilarious. Let’s see her explain that! These people are making serious cash out of this and it’s so wrong. There must be so many desperate people in current climate who cannot afford to give away this money. I actually use someone semi independent and she said she’s not earned a penny in a year as they don’t get paid till people fly. The poor girl has had to move my holiday from last year 3 times ( me and many others I assume and is still working but for nothing!) Yet the ‘ subscription’ is raking it in from all these people paying as they think they can get a Maldives holiday for £2.50 with a fake agent ID!
Fucken disgusting disgrace 🤢

Reactions: 2
Why do the MLM huns always have a note book of handwritten notes? Is it 2002 again or something? Or are they just clueless about the way modern businesses run? It’s so high school like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine her surprise at spotting she has almost 100k followers. You would think that 4 years of paying Realstagram to like, comment and follow accounts (and then unfollow once they have followed you) to build up a base and then paying for Bots would get you to almost 100k.

All pre-meditated and contrived. What started out as a massive vanity project to fill the gaps in her personality deprived ego has developed into a shameful money making scam.

Tell the mugs that pay you commission every month chasing a dream of Girl bossing their way around the world that you are not taking things seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Have a look at all the ones who follow her with 2/3k and claim to have their own teams! How many travel agents does a world in a global pandemic need 😂😂 wonder if any of them could actually provide quotes! Would love to know their TandC- payment options, Covid cancellation policy... we need someone who works in travel to tell us if they even get any discounts! Bet it’s 10% ( if anything) and you are better off with jet2 or Kuoni!

Have a look at all the ones who follow her with 2/3k and claim to have their own teams! How many travel agents does a world in a global pandemic need 😂😂 wonder if any of them could actually provide quotes! Would love to know their TandC- payment options, Covid cancellation policy... we need someone who works in travel to tell us if they even get any discounts! Bet it’s 10% ( if anything) and you are better off with jet2 or Kuoni!
They won’t get bigger discounts than the giants surely, as the bigger outfits such as Kuoni/ emirates holidays etc etc have bigger buying power? And don’t get me started on the basic witch powerpoints they watch to become ‘experts’ 😂. Proper agents actually have been to most hotels, resorts they flog as part of a agents press trip etc.

I always tend to know where I want to go and then I ring the person I use and she beats the online price. She’s obv making money out of it which I have no issue with and she’s amazing super professional done it for 20 years. Not sure how £142 makes you able to become an expert! The amusing thing is all the sign ups from last year have not left the U.K. due to the pandemic! The whole thing is so hilarious to me- other than the fact she’s making about 10-20k a month out of wannabe’s. I am still not convinced her husband is actually in banking. All seems very shady to me. There is someone with his surname who is MD at Barclays with initial S but different first name as I googled it! Interesting he’s been totally absent since we outed him as part of it... what with his hospital stay for a poke in the eye all Easter... 🤔

• Heart
I doubt she is making that much money. The keyboard pyramid selling is the series of people "upline" take a slice and and the pot gets smaller. Now she is receiving £ from her "downline" but I would question how much. She apparently has scale in numbers so it's not insignificant. If she has 1000 muggle mamas and she takes £2 a month out of the £32 per month subscription she is seeing £2k a month. Anything over that is subject to income tax and will diminish.

More crucially than the motivational guilt riding brainwashing techniques they use is the fact the arent cheaper.

They use inflated hotel direct prices for their comparisons. Trust me I check when they post about huge savings. Input the exact hotel room and dates in Hotels Combined and you get the same price or sometimes cheaper than the suoer cheap Intelesham price.

Also saying you get £x commission back is misleading because that will be subject to tax

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.