Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money must be really tight. She's selling off her assets! She can't sell the house they're currently living in to release some cash so she's gotta sell off her assets. Very telling indeed.

Oh and yesterday's bullshit post about the dose and co collagen, not an ad blah blah., bullshit, because several other accounts I follow were flogging it yesterday as well, difference was they all declared it what it was AN AD!!
I’m sure money isn’t tight in comparison to your average person, but they seem like they may need to lower their askinf price on their house significantly to sell. And she’s really grafting with the travel scam. Spilling over on to her main page with it much more than usual, teaming up with other thirsty grammers like money mum.

Reactions: 5

I'll just leave this here. Obviously ignore any 'planted' reviews, you will know which ones they are :ROFLMAO:
How are they allowed to get away with this? I thought pyramid schemes were illegal and how can they get a ABTA license?
I'm also really shocked that her husband is connected to this company.
Surely as MD of a large investment bank he should be careful of outside interests.
How could you sleep at night knowing you are ripping people off like this? Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 4
I’m sure money isn’t tight in comparison to your average person, but they seem like they may need to lower their askinf price on their house significantly to sell. And she’s really grafting with the travel scam. Spilling over on to her main page with it much more than usual, teaming up with other thirsty grammers like money mum.
Maybe not, but their lifestyle doesn't come cheap. 3 in private school, several flashy cars, a husband who only wears "designer" gear and a whopping great mortgage. Imagine the cost of electricity and gas to run that house. A gardener, a housekeeper, a nanny. Manicures, pedicures, blow drys. It all adds up. Maintaining that lifestyle costs.

Reactions: 9
Ergh she’s sooo patronising. “I expected more from my followers” like they all take an intelligence exam to follow her 🙄 she’s such a dick.

Oh no now the talons are back so is the cutesy sexy try hard nail chewing.

The way she calls going on holiday “work” just kills me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe not, but their lifestyle doesn't come cheap. 3 in private school, several flashy cars, a husband who only wears "designer" gear and a whopping great mortgage. Imagine the cost of electricity and gas to run that house. A gardener, a housekeeper, a nanny. Manicures, pedicures, blow drys. It all adds up. Maintaining that lifestyle costs.
Being the breadwinner and all that crap, she needs to scam more people in her mlm scheme.

She's pissed again
Breaking the rules, not even bothering to hide it. People like you are going to keep us in lockdown longer Rachael.
You disgust me

Reactions: 13
So....... Lockdowns over?? I mean we can have people come to stay overnight now can we? We can have our family's stay? That's great news! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So....... Lockdowns over?? I mean we can have people come to stay overnight now can we? We can have our family's stay? That's great news! 🤬
How many times does she want to say “Jesus Christ, I can’t eat all this food”
Don’t eat it then!!! I really don’t think anyone gives a tit you bleeping fake!!!

• Heart
How many times does she want to say “Jesus Christ, I can’t eat all this food”
Don’t eat it then!!! I really don’t think anyone gives a tit you bleeping fake!!!
I know. That's 4 days worth you fooking idiot. You haven't got to eat it all in one sitting. "I can't eat all that"...... Yeah right Rach. Come off it. Its 100g of meat or fish and 150g of veg. Not exactly a feast.

Money must be really tight. She's selling off her assets! She can't sell the house they're currently living in to release some cash so she's gotta sell off her assets. Very telling indeed.

Oh and yesterday's bullshit post about the dose and co collagen, not an ad blah blah., bullshit, because several other accounts I follow were flogging it yesterday as well, difference was they all declared it what it was AN AD!!
To be honest I doubt it was an ad- I think she went on about it so much because Khloe kardashian was reposting people on her stories - she probably thought she would be reposted and gain loads of followers. Kylie Jenner did it a couple of weeks ago with a nail tech from the UK and she got loads of followers from the repost. I’m in no way defending her though- I still think she’s a massive twit

• Haha
She complained so much about how the UK were dealing with Covid when she was in Dubai and yet here she is breaking all the lockdown rules !!!
It takes the absolute piss !! But why does she need to flaunt it on Instagram !!
It’s actually really upsetting when I haven’t been able to see so many family members for so long 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
And the mums down as well so 3 households mixing. She initially said her sister was “down for the day” I think yesterday that was and I knew that be bull, and now she’s obviously just giving up on any kid of discretion and just flagrant rule flouting

I’m so glad I’m not the only one that thinks this. Big houses, flashy lifestyles all come at a price. And I’m always scared of being made redundant and losing everything. I’m often guilty of being ‘tight’ because I worry so much. Maybe they have lots of savings or parents to rely on and don’t have to worry like we do.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was very odd when she posted the other day about selling a house she owns, she mentioned that they keep their business interests separate..!!? All little hints to try to show he’s not linked to the MLM when we know he is! Wonder if he’s in trouble at work over it! Also hearing the sister talk shows how fake her ‘ real voice’ is!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And the mums down as well so 3 households mixing. She initially said her sister was “down for the day” I think yesterday that was and I knew that be bull, and now she’s obviously just giving up on any kid of discretion and just flagrant rule flouting
Apparently they are her Childcare support bubble. So I'm not to worry my little head!!
I'm now blocked 🙃

She also mentioned she's now sitting in a pub garden arm to arm with 200 people!! twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently they are her Childcare support bubble. So I'm not to worry my little head!!
I'm now blocked 🙃

She also mentioned she's now sitting in a pub garden arm to arm with 200 people!! twit!!
Her childcare support bubble is her Nanny. Her mum and sister live hours away. Just infuriating. Like I say I really do sympathise she has not seen them for a long time but keep it off the bloody gram at least, stop normalising law breaking

I did mention the Nanny!
Well done for calling her out on her BS

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.