Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she put that post on her stories with the caption "happy people don't have to tell the world they're happy, they just are" THen why feel the need to show your husbands post to everyone, hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another dead giveaway that bleeping twit wrote it herself is she used the term “little people” she says that a lot about the kids!!!!!!
I can’t quite imagine shak ever ever ever using that phrase !!!

God I have second hand embarrassment for her ......cringe 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

And as if he would #lajilfamily 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Screams insecure marriage to me ..........

Reactions: 10
After seeing he’s part of the dodge holiday company, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did write it, they are both as bad as each other. But it’s all BS, I always find couples that do these gushing public declarations, do so as there’s trouble at home and it’s via desperation. As truly happy couples don’t need to prove anything.

Reactions: 9
But she put that post on her stories with the caption "happy people don't have to tell the world they're happy, they just are" THen why feel the need to show your husbands post to everyone, hilarious 😂
Oh the irony!! She really is thick as mince!

Another dead giveaway that bleeping twit wrote it herself is she used the term “little people” she says that a lot about the kids!!!!!!
I can’t quite imagine shak ever ever ever using that phrase !!!

God I have second hand embarrassment for her ......cringe 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

And as if he would #lajilfamily 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Screams insecure marriage to me ..........
You know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I was looking last week there is a show reel on you tube that comes up under her maiden name. She looks and sounds soooooo different. Also, his name googled under images for Barclays shows someone else entirely. Probably coincidence.. you know.. like him being involved in the MLM!

Reactions: 2
Where did she get her eyelashes done 🤔
The nanny doubles up as a lash technician. Not sure about the ethics of that in lockdown tho, I mean she's there to look after the kids not pamper her Royal Highness Princess Mylifeandmarriageisperfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shame the nanny can’t do hair extensions because hers are scraggggggy!!

Also.... hi Rach. Mentioning that Shan has been part of the travel business for two years!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
“I tend not to talk about it on here” hun it’s allll you talk about. Silly bleep.

Calling it a travel subscription and comparing it to Netflix is a new one 😂😂

It makes me laugh that she mentions Shak is part of it now, bet she’s fuming that one slipped out. Well done whoever found it cos I had nooo idea. She’s said before how he couldn’t understand how she’s made that “much money” from her travel business so she definitely didn’t want it coming out that he’s just as much a scammer as her.

Adding my receipt just because we know she loves a regretful story and deletes sharpish. 📝

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she’s selling the MLM as a subscription then shoves in at the end oh we can book holidays too - like she’s just remembered it’s supposed to be a travel agency 😂 I’ll be honest, she does make it sound convincing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched her stories about her subscription travel company and it’s not terribly clear...

you pay to be able to get acess to cheaper holidays, abroad or in the UK?

Reactions: 1
You pay to be a “travel agent” which apparently means whole sale type prices. Travel agents prices plus the commission. Her bots sometimes story live comparisons to the prices they can “unlock” I’ve no idea whether realistically it works. It’s more “save £900 on a £12k suite in Dubai” than 2 weeks all inclusive on the algarve. I mean the whole
Point of being a travel agent is volume, so potentially if you are in her position- booking very expensive holidays regularly anyway- maybe it helps. It’s only about £50 a month subscription so if you do save £900
On a holiday it’s just about worth it

however I suspect as soon as you join the pressure to recruit your down line is immense and they probably tell
You the more recruits the better your deals will be . Like
A howdens trade discount 😂😂

Reactions: 5
There is not a chance they are seeing that type of commission - if they even book hols! It’s never been about the hols. We know it’s about the signups- that’s where the cash is. Love that she’s not said why he’s involved.. as to get the discount you need one person to be ‘ an agent’ and as she owns a large travel agency...so she says which we know is BS.. surely her mega banker doesn’t need his own subscription. If you are going to flog an MLM online you need to make sure you have your story straight! Have you ever met anyone who has bought a holiday off inteletravel??! Why would you part with your money to some random insta hun who said she can save you money?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.