Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair ‘we met while I was pimping myself out at the playboy mansion’ doesn’t have quite the same ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anybody else notice she made so much effort to get her boobs in the videos this pm then removed her bra for a better cleavage 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
For a travel guru her geography is awful.

Kerala is on the southern west coast not the very tip

Reactions: 1
I love how she still portrays herself as an honest person whilst continuing with the 'where I met Shak'.......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's a fucken rocket with presumably an all singing, all dancing vagina, else why does Shakky endure her at all 🤷‍♀️ ..... one of life's great mysteries I suppose. Bizarre.

I think the set up they have suits them both. She got pregnant with her first very early in relationship,q the gun-shot wedding. Basically, it seems their relationship revolves around their children and not them two.

Reactions: 3
I mean let’s be honest, she trapped him with a baby. And then another baby. And another baby. Repeat for infinity...

Reactions: 9
She’s still trying to make out that we will all be able to go abroad this year on her grid post !
Still trying to sell the fake holiday scheme even though no one can actually go on holiday 🙄

Reactions: 9
Anybody who's been following her a while knows that Wednesday night is always date night. We put our phones down and no one can get hold of us.

So.....what day is it again Rach....?? Because you seem to be spending a lot of time on Instagram this evening! (Of course I know you won't see this because you never read any comments about you 🤣)

• Haha
Her lumi spa is is broken 🤣 not a good advert for it and she should know one of her besties mama Megan Stevens is flogging them to death 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can't just have blue eyes like other people, but ocean blue eyes....self obsessed bint

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was more concerned that she was wearing a white bra under a black top.

Does anyone else think these Q and A posts are just so she can tell everyone how unbothered she is when people criticise her? Without saying tattle she was obviously referring to this site and how sad we are discussing her.

And how can she actually keep lying about Shak and forget that she has now told 3 completely different versions on how they met? I do believe she is slightly unhinged.

'our school year is different to everyone else's'???? ERRRRR no it's not!!!!!!!!
Your school year is the same as every other child at private school...which is c700k kids....so no, your school year isn't different to everyone else's and it's exactly the same as my child's!!!

She makes these sweeping statements, as if she is the only person who sends her kids to private school. duck off, you're not all that love!!

And on the Q&A yesterday I see she was all about wanting what Luisa had again.....'our next house will be a Manor House', OMG it'll need to be a Manor House, because you can't afford anything near the Hall Luisa has just bought 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I kind of love her, I can't stop watching her stories. I found her house on right move, it's bloody massive!

I kind of love her, I can't stop watching her stories. I found her house on right move, it's bloody massive!
I’m a bit the same. When she drops a clanger though she does herself no favours. Don’t like the house though, it’s cold and uninviting, garden is nice though.

Reactions: 3
Partnered with Mr&Mrs Smith. Presumably to blog or something. But then asks everyone else for the leg work
1658754C-0AE4-42E1-BE90-55E76B4C041C.png

Is her husband really in banking or is he linked to the travel business?? He comes up on google as linked to the travel..well the marketing side.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.