Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about Shak, its very strange. He is a professional at the top of his game and is the managing director of a large amount of staff (hundreds), how embarrassing for him that his wife would first of all sprawl their lives over the Internet, and secondly over share so much personal information, can you imagine sitting across a meeting from him and being able to take him seriously! I'm surprised he hasn't lost his tit about this before to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think pre covid he just used to stay away “working” quite a lot. I think he has lost his tit before but tbh as he was away from her so much he didn’t care.....I suspect lockdown has really taken its toll on the two of them........ and the cracks are deeper than ever...... from 1st hand experience her attention seeking on insta and her constant need for validation online screams he has had an affair before and she is not getting the attention she needs! As we have all said if we were as rich as her and as happy as she claims we would disable insta and live privately for ever more.
Or I’d have a very private insta for close friends and family only if I wanted to keep insta as a “photo album”

I think shak appears a brill dad for what we have seen. But 100% he has or is shagging about .....and rach is realising she no longer the younger model and she is replaceable.....that’s why she keeps going on about money is he ever goes .....money grabbing old Slapper....sorry but I fail to feel sympathy for her , she lies, she schemes , she likes to be a show off in these hard times moan about how hard she has it...can’t stand the women .....
I agree about Shak, its very strange. He is a professional at the top of his game and is the managing director of a large amount of staff (hundreds), how embarrassing for him that his wife would first of all sprawl their lives over the Internet, and secondly over share so much personal information, can you imagine sitting across a meeting from him and being able to take him seriously! I'm surprised he hasn't lost his tit about this before to be honest.

Reactions: 8
She’s crazy if she thinks she’d take him to the cleaners financially. Men like Shak aren’t successful from sharing their wealth. I strongly suspect she’ll not get a penny more than he wants to give.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also wonder if the side chick recently found out about Aspen too. The whole ‘we are just together for the sake of the kids’ only to find out there’s a young baby which suggests a healthy sex life 🤣

Reactions: 2
I also wonder if the side chick recently found out about Aspen too. The whole ‘we are just together for the sake of the kids’ only to find out there’s a young baby which suggests a healthy sex life 🤣
I wouldn’t say trapping your husband with another baby is a healthy sex life 🤷🏼‍♀️ R had said shak didn’t want anymore children after Paris but she was adamant she was having another and got pregnant anyway.it caused all kinds of drama between them at the time. I remember her saying that Shak was LIVIDDDD

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
By healthy I mean the fact that he’s actually penetrated her 😂 that’s not “staying for the kids no sex”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand how a woman sending her a DM to say she has a best mate who is sleeping with Shak, has anything to do with lockdown and not making things harder for other people, we are all struggling etc. That’s what she was going on about yesterday. Now someone sending DMs saying stuff like “you have a nanny, you’ve had your lashes done” I can correlate to Rachael saying look it’s hard for everyone leave me alone. But an accusation of an affair?

So I am wondering if Shak told his side chick to sort his mate out and the mate in the DMs back track play was “sorry I’m just having a hard time in lockdown and seeing you all happy riled me up so I wanted to bring you down”

Make sense?

I saw her rant and I really felt for her. I am 100% confident in my marriage, but if someone sent me a message to say that my H was shagging my best mate I would be fuming & so upset. Shak is loaded so there must be lots of women trying to get with him. And women who do that deserve so much tit because that is disgusting behaviour.

I think the it’s was the messengers best mate, not Rachel’s best mate. Agree that people who get with married people are scum bags

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine shaks colleagues? Undoubtedly they follow her or dip in and out to see the latest drama. Her whole life/tits/bald patches/olive oiled vagina/latest cheating scandal is all over insta. They've all seen it too. How does he manage that?

• Wow
Can you imagine shaks colleagues? Undoubtedly they follow her or dip in and out to see the latest drama. Her whole life/tits/bald patches/olive oiled vagina/latest cheating scandal is all over insta. They've all seen it too. How does he manage that?
Laugh behind his back. But this type of overstating could bite him on the bum. Social
Media has lost people jobs. The tit she shares does not fit the narrative of a MD of a corporate bank division. He’d be better to rein her in before he gets into trouble for it.

Reactions: 6
I doubt he’ll get in trouble for it. He’s too senior, makes too much money for them, it’s being going on years plus he’s not doing anything wrong is he?

Reactions: 1
I saw her rant and I really felt for her. I am 100% confident in my marriage, but if someone sent me a message to say that my H was shagging my best mate I would be fuming & so upset. Shak is loaded so there must be lots of women trying to get with him. And women who do that deserve so much tit because that is disgusting behaviour.
It takes two to tango. Why exactly should just the women get 'deserve so much tit'. I'm sure he knows the word no.

I doubt he’ll get in trouble for it. He’s too senior, makes too much money for them, it’s being going on years plus he’s not doing anything wrong is he?
You’d be surprised. He’s client facing isn’t he? And there’s always people below, just as able. No one is indispensable in the City it’s a dog eat dog world.

Reactions: 6
He won't get in trouble no, but it must discredit him and make him a bit of a joke. He doesn't come across as arrogant but he must just shrug it off as he is "so important".

Just watched her latest stories. She is so full of tit. The umbrella company she works under is a mlm, but they were clever to make the other part of the company a none mlm 😂

also travel smart 🙄. one room in one of those places would cost upward of 10k for a two week holiday, so it’s bloody prohibitive for 98% of the larger family market even before the bloody 50% discount 🤷‍♀️ Honestly do the people who sign up to her mlm scheme have no brain cells 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just watched her latest stories. She is so full of tit. The umbrella company she works under is a mlm, but they were clever to make the other part of the company a none mlm 😂

also travel smart 🙄. one room in one of those places would cost upward of 10k for a two week holiday, so it’s bloody prohibitive for 98% of the larger family market even before the bloody 50% discount 🤷‍♀️ Honestly do the people who sign up to her mlm scheme have no brain cells 🤷‍♀️
Yeah but if you spend 20k you could get 3k back and make commission on your own bloody holiday ! What’s not to like 😂
Quids in apart from the 20k for the holiday ! #travelsmart

• Haha

Just found this after a quick google. Yeah sure Rach 😂

Yeah but if you spend 20k you could get 3k back and make commission on your own bloody holiday ! What’s not to like 😂
Quids in apart from the 20k for the holiday ! #travelsmart
😂 I travel very smart then, as I am lucky enough to have expensive holidays but I always get a discount as I shop around and reputable travel agents will always be able to play around with the final cost, if you push for it. And I didn’t have to sign up to an mlm for the pleasure 🙄

Don't worry folks, the travel scheme isn't an mlm, because the company were so clever, they separated that bit off from the travel booking and ran it as a pure ponzi scheme on the side! How clever/illegal/criminal of them! Always thinking of their members!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.