Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did she actually refer to someone messaging saying her best friend is sleeping with shak? Or is this speculation? I just can’t believe shed share that even if didn’t believe it
Yes last night just after midnight in her stories that got deleted this morning. She said she’d had a message from someone who’s best friend is sleeping with Shak and she was dismissing it and going off on one about it.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her until grating baby voice, sucky finger and all that patronising lectures got too much, especially her honey trap. To be honest she deserves most of what comes her way. She made it clear Shak didn’t want to be on her Instagram, yet she’s always ramming her phone in his face and making snidey comments about him, so now we all know who Shak is. She should’ve respected his privacy and he wouldn’t be a huge target for trolls.

Reactions: 4
Yes last night just after midnight in her stories that got deleted this morning. She said she’d had a message from someone who’s best friend is sleeping with Shak and she was dismissing it and going off on one about it.
Wow. Mortifying. I would not be sharing that with my followers as people will assume there’s no smoke without fire. And she has deleted her stories chatting from in bed this morning too. On a side note I find it really uncomfortable when she stories clearly naked from in bed. Over share.

Also more importantly who is her best friend? As far as I can tell only the make up girl?

Reactions: 3
Wow. Mortifying. I would not be sharing that with my followers as people will assume there’s no smoke without fire. And she has deleted her stories chatting from in bed this morning too. On a side note I find it really uncomfortable when she stories clearly naked from in bed. Over share.

Also more importantly who is her best friend? As far as I can tell only the make up girl?
I took it to be the best friend of the person that messaged her is the one having the affair with Shak.
Agree with you - there’s no need. Shes trying far too hard to be sexy and alluring. She reminds me
of me when I was with my cheating ex - desperate to pretend that we had the best relationship in the world when I’m my heart of hearts I knew it was built on sand. I feel really sorry for her. I think she’s had an ‘interesting’ past and has always used her feminine charms to get male attention but at our age it just looks tragic. I think she’s very insecure and knows what Shak’s up to but can’t afford to leave.
Her rant last night was really very odd though as she was going off on one about Shak being the only one that knows all of her secrets and he’s the only person she’s told them to?

Reactions: 5
It is quite strange, it looked as though she was definitely there by herself last night, which is odd in itself considering we are in lockdown.
He did go somewhere and she knows where.....

Reactions: 3
What did happen with Louisa? Always wondered.
From what I can gather, her and Luisa were best friends. Luxe married well then Luisa married very well.
Luisa made friends with the extremely rich Carol Ann and she pointed out all of Luxe's faults to Luisa and she realised that she had "outgrown the friendship"
I think as Luisa was moving in more upmarket circles she wanted to drop the friend who knew all about her skeletons. Quite sad really, would love Rachel to spill the beans and bring Luisa down a peg or two.😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t like her 🤷‍♀️

All that lip pouting,blowing kisses,finger sucking
Think she gets confused that she’s back at the playboy mansion !

The way she talks about her kids and then saying the baby is a cock block 😲
The way she makes out she’s having a hard time homeschooling when she has a nanny and a housekeeper.

I hate all the boss lady travel smart tit !!
Selling false dreams is all it is !!
Taking money from people with high expectations!

Her and Shak have a strange relationship I’m really not sure how they are still together !
I once heard him talking crappy to her on one of her stories about her putting her feet on a towel.I think that’s the real Shak

She didn’t need to post any of the stories last night how embarrassing 🙈 Just shows she has no one else to talk to !
If I was going through anything like that I would be messaging my friends not publishing it on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah I get it now the best friend of his bit on the side sent the DM. I can’t believe Shak has found two women to sleep with him really. If he didn’t have the attractive bank account no one would touch him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t like her 🤷‍♀️

All that lip pouting,blowing kisses,finger sucking
Think she gets confused that she’s back at the playboy mansion !

The way she talks about her kids and then saying the baby is a cock block 😲
The way she makes out she’s having a hard time homeschooling when she has a nanny and a housekeeper.

I hate all the boss lady travel smart tit !!
Selling false dreams is all it is !!
Taking money from people with high expectations!

Her and Shak have a strange relationship I’m really not sure how they are still together !
I once heard him talking crappy to her on one of her stories about her putting her feet on a towel.I think that’s the real Shak

She didn’t need to post any of the stories last night how embarrassing 🙈 Just shows she has no one else to talk to !
If I was going through anything like that I would be messaging my friends not publishing it on Instagram.
Hit the nail on the head with this 👍

Reactions: 2
Girls girls girls come on!! Why do you feel sorry for her?? I agree it's not pleasant to hear your husbands been straying but why did she feel the need to spew it all over Instagram? The same Instagram she says she only uses as a scrapbook? Don't be sucked in by this. She's an absolute liar. She lies and then lies again. She's flouted lockdown rules. Then gone on the rant about others doing it. She's got a very very priveledged lifestyle and likes nothing more than to rub it in people's faces. This isn't the first time we've had a drama and revelations about her husband being unfaithful. If it's true or if it's not she needs to sort her life out off the gram.

Reactions: 9
She’s obviously hurt and drunk and her “friends” are her 90k followers. Most of us would rant to our best friends in the group chat but for her we ARE her group chat. I think Shak seems like a fantastic dad (based on the thirty seconds story we only ever see obvs) but I don’t doubt that he cheats. He totally looks the type and he’s very arrogant. A few luxe threads back someone saw him cosying up to a woman in a bar. I remember saying it could have possibly been a client but like someone said no smoke without fire. I think he’s definitely been sticking his penis in thirsty hoessss

she seems like a pretty normal chick. Married into money. A bit flash and crass with the way she flaunts her wealth as it’s all new to her. Underneath the bravado, she’s pretty insecure.
I know quite a few people that have married 'into money'. Some have a heck of a lot more than Rach. They don't behave like she does on SM or in real life. In fact you wouldn't really wouldn't know if you saw their SM accounts or met them. Bragging, moaning, pouting, flashing your cash and lets face it meeting your husband in the way she allegedly did, isn't 'normal'.

I know quite a few people that have married 'into money'. Some have a heck of a lot more than Rach. They don't behave like she does on SM or in real life. In fact you wouldn't really wouldn't know if you saw their SM accounts or met them. Bragging, moaning, pouting, flashing your cash and lets face it meeting your husband in the way she allegedly did, isn't 'normal'.
I work in an industry where I deal with people every day with annual income of £1m and upwards (I know because I see their documents!) And how she behaves is not normal, and the same of Luisa, I believe the fame and desperation for adoration drives their cringey behavior not having money. Money just allows them to do / buy more stuff or do to obtain that following they desperately crave.

Reactions: 13
I have a bit of a soft spot for her too. My thoughts:

1. she’s always been an attention seeker/drama queen and at 42 this is just her life. A bit outdated, but still trying to keep the drama going. What else do you do when you're a drama queen in your 40s? 😂 I mean you nail it in your 20s, right? It’s never the same after

2. She was a lot more exciting at 30 than suburban bankers wife. Her life was really expected to be more glamorous. But money came calling, and she maybe didn’t appreciate how pedestrian life would become

3. The mlm is a spin off of this: charming and exciting, especially being a drama queen, she’s a magnet for the kind of people who join MLM and only wish they had her confidence

as for shak, I think he’s extremely intelligent and charming, professional and fairly good looking. However I don’t think for a second his upbringing gave him reason to think he’d end up With a play boy bunny so it was a meeting of - him being blown away by her good looks and glamour, and for her he was one of loads of rich bankers just happened to stick with (maybe because he does seem a nice guy)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s obviously hurt and drunk and her “friends” are her 90k followers. Most of us would rant to our best friends in the group chat but for her we ARE her group chat. I think Shak seems like a fantastic dad (based on the thirty seconds story we only ever see obvs) but I don’t doubt that he cheats. He totally looks the type and he’s very arrogant. A few luxe threads back someone saw him cosying up to a woman in a bar. I remember saying it could have possibly been a client but like someone said no smoke without fire. I think he’s definitely been sticking his penis in thirsty hoessss
Well if she keeps bragging about how wonderful their marriage is, some girls gonna take that as challenge accepted..

If he was there last night then why didn't he stop her making a fool of herself on the gram?! The lady doth protest too much, methinks...

Reactions: 8
Shak is really not happy with some people........mmmm could that be you Rachel? For making a fool of yourself?

Reactions: 4
“You won’t see him on here” yeah cos he will get caught out again you thick bleep 😂

• Haha
Although one thing I find a bit worrying is the way she talks about shak in a threatening way- you’ll never see him on here again- why would her followers care? And wasn’t there some mad thread about him finding IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? I mean it’s all crap but it does make me wonder about their relationship when she seems to think she’s calling in the big scary man to sort them out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.