Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen someone who “doesn’t drink” 🤥 be soooooo fucked, someone’s pissed on her Valentine’s Day. He couldn’t afford to leave me?? Is that because ur one of these parents who stop the other seeing their kids if you don’t get ur way? Or unless he pays you a small fortune to keep you as well as the kids. The guy is probably more scared to leave because u will stop him seeing his kids more than money. He seems like a cracking dad.
She’s the real bread winner with her travel business... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s the real bread winner with her travel business... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can the woman not cook a bloody roast dinner? She is the shittest wife ever!! I bet his side woman cooks a lovely roast 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing I find the most amusing in all this is her watching Chicago on her tod. Valentine’s Day date went well then

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh can’t believe I missed it 😂
I had my phone switched off until me and the kids had watched the Masked Singer this morning as I didn’t want any spoilers 😂
Then I bloody miss this !! Damn you sausage !

So all is not hunky dory in the Luxe family just shows you 💯 that money DOES not buy you happiness !
So someone has said she’s unhinged ! How she can disagree with that I don’t know !
Showing off that wine fridge is just so vulgar 🙄 No class whatsoever!
I’ve always said she leads a sad and lonely life which is why she does Instagram and why she likes to show off about her holidays !

Reactions: 6
Was he even there because I never saw any stories of him just a suggestion they were together then she was pissed close to tears watching a musical with red wine stained teeth on her own. and it looked like her gift was gifted/delivered. Maybe he had to “work”

Last edited:
Maybe he "went out"??? You know..... Had to got to the "office"???......... 🤷🏼‍♀️........like someone else said there's alot of rumours around him...... and also she is a very unhappy needy woman clearly bought on by her insecurity around her marriage.

I think they had an argument and rather than admit to that she decided to 'allege' someone had sent her a message. Weird she brought up her past being accepted, maybe he threw that in her face in the argument. He didn't even look like he was there.

Reactions: 2
I actually kind of feel sorry for her after those stories. Also Rach I know you read here, if you want to made the side chick jealous you need to upload stories of you both in love, not sitting on your own crying into your wine because someone has caught your love rat man out yet again.

Reactions: 15
I just don't understand why? With all the money and lifestyle she has, why would you want to show all that on Instagram?
I think she probably does get nasty messages because she basically just shows off and people like to try and take her down a peg or two.
But she really comes across as a bit unstable. Why do these people feel the need to plaster everything over social media, I just don't get it???

I think he’s had an affair before. She decided to forgive him. He’s probably told the side chick he is staying for the kids. She gets a DM saying he’s up to no good and because she’s drunk she’s kicked off and got herself upset because he’s done it before. She’s probably threatened to take him to the cleaners if they split up. So for everyone it works that they stay together “for the family” but really it’s just one big unhappy marriage.

Maybe that's why she tries so hard with her "travel business and IG platform"
Something to keep her going after the inevitable split.

Maybe that's why she tries so hard with her "travel business and IG platform"
Something to keep her going after the inevitable split.
I think it more about leverage in the relationship than anything. She’s a bit like Luisa in the sense she wants to seem like she doesn’t need his money as she makes her own. When we will all know the reason they have the lifestyle they do is because of their husbands. Nothing wrong with it but because they have such big egos it’s something they could never admit.

Reactions: 3
So did she actually refer to someone messaging saying her best friend is sleeping with shak? Or is this speculation? I just can’t believe shed share that even if didn’t believe it

Reactions: 1
I have a soft spot for her
I swing from disliking her to feeling sorry for her. I think the way Luisa dropped her was horrible. She could have a great page if she stopped the pouting, showing off and lecturing.
Lots of people would be interested in the baby stuff and holidays. She is rich enough not to do it for the money but to genuinely test stuff out.
It all seems a bit fake and she does seem to have an underlying unhappiness about her.
Probably grates on her that Luisa bagged the ultimate millionaire husband and lifestyle too.

Reactions: 7
I have a soft spot for her
You know what I think I do too. When she did those stories of her and shak in the car she seemed so normal and a great laugh. But I just can’t tolerate the shady MLM and the finger sucking and the baby voice. I prefer her over Luisa and think Luisa mistreated her badly. But I dunno I don’t think I like her all that much but I do feel for her and wish I could take her on a night out and forget her man troubles - she’s paying 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what I think I do too. When she did those stories of her and shak in the car she seemed so normal and a great laugh. But I just can’t tolerate the shady MLM and the finger sucking and the baby voice. I prefer her over Luisa and think Luisa mistreated her badly. But I dunno I don’t think I like her all that much but I do feel for her and wish I could take her on a night out and forget her man troubles - she’s paying 🤪
If I don’t think about the MLM thang and just focus on her, she seems like a pretty normal chick. Married into money. A bit flash and crass with the way she flaunts her wealth as it’s all new to her. Underneath the bravado, she’s pretty insecure.

I don’t think she’s remotely normal or likeable. The pouting and finger sucking. And the compulsive lies. Even when she laughs it’s a fake chortle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.