Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of a primary school teacher telling a bunch of 5 year olds off for being mean to each other. 🤣 I assume most of her following are grown adults?

Reactions: 3
By duck she's rattled this morning 🤣 what an utter bleep she is. That poor baby was literally dumped mid rant to let her finish. Absolutely beggars belief! 🤪😱

She'd rather finish her shite talk rant than tend to her screaming child. I shouldn't be shocked but I am!

Trouble is the kids will turn out exactly like her as it's all they've been shown.

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused why she’s saying about hating on people for something that we essentially wish we have - no Rach. We are all ‘hating’ on the people that break the rules and leave us back in lockdown because they think they’re entitled to a holiday. You missed the part of ‘essential travel’. Pissing off to take some photos for the gram/because you run a scam travel company is not essential FYI.
Teachers didn’t want to go back to teach the children whose parents had had them gallivanting and mixing excessively and so you’ve kind of caused your own problem of being at ‘left at home’ with your 4 children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the nanny is still there during lockdown?

Also, her husband is apparently a keyworker?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if the nanny is still there during lockdown?

Also, her husband is apparently a keyworker?!
Well she was last time so I don't see Her Maj not having her this time.

He's a (w)banker........ Keyworker is stretching it a bit....... Last time he worked from home so he doesn't actually have to "go out" to work, but you know how Rach loves to big up her part and make a story where there isn't one.!

She is a terrible mother. Baby screaming while she’s ranting. And then giving her children karma sutra sweets. She already gave her 9yr old daughter a book for 10+ and by her own admission the parts about sex disturbed her. And now this. It’s not funny and it’s despicable content. If a low class person were feeding their children those sweets and laughing at it people would be calling social services. “Have another one have another one” exploiting their innocence for content

Reactions: 12
She is a terrible mother. Baby screaming while she’s ranting. And then giving her children karma sutra sweets. She already gave her 9yr old daughter a book for 10+ and by her own admission the parts about sex disturbed her. And now this. It’s not funny and it’s despicable content. If a low class person were feeding their children those sweets and laughing at it people would be calling social services. “Have another one have another one” exploiting their innocence for content
Totally agree!

The encouragement she's giving and laughing at them and their answers which has really annoyed me. They are innocent children.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree!

The encouragement she's giving and laughing at them and their answers which has really annoyed me. They are innocent children.
Exactly! We all know she exploits her children but this!? A whole new level. Those poor kids.

As I said earlier, little RachAel's in the making. One can practically guarantee what route they will take in life, only what has been displayed to them

duck knows what her husband's parents think 🙈

Reactions: 2
Made me feel ill listening to that poor baby call out for her for so long and she didn’t bat an eyelid. I don’t care if it’s your fourth and you think you are ‘seasoned’. Do better. Respond to your baby who is distressed. It’s not like another child needed immediate help that needed to take priority. That I could understand. But to rant on stories and let your baby get more and more worked up...vile.

Reactions: 8
Well she was on one today wasn't she?

Obviously not happy to be left in her 2 bed council flat luxury home with four children to contend with.
And having to run her business too, whilst her key worker (????) husband helps the country get back on its feet.

I would love to know what Shak thinks about the baby being left to scream while she preaches on her incredible platform to her followers. Giving the children Kama Sutra sweets and referring to her sweet baby as a cock block?
She really must be great in bed for him to put up with that behaviour. How classy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.