Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RDay

Chatty Member
I was more concerned that she was wearing a white bra under a black top.

Does anyone else think these Q and A posts are just so she can tell everyone how unbothered she is when people criticise her? Without saying tattle she was obviously referring to this site and how sad we are discussing her.

And how can she actually keep lying about Shak and forget that she has now told 3 completely different versions on how they met? I do believe she is slightly unhinged.

Reactions: 11

Libbub

VIP Member
So....... Lockdowns over?? I mean we can have people come to stay overnight now can we? We can have our family's stay? That's great news! 🤬

• Angry

LittlemissM

VIP Member
I saw her rant and I really felt for her. I am 100% confident in my marriage, but if someone sent me a message to say that my H was shagging my best mate I would be fuming & so upset. Shak is loaded so there must be lots of women trying to get with him. And women who do that deserve so much shit because that is disgusting behaviour.
The thing is though because she’s not discreet about who he is and has no respect for his position in his place of work, she’s made him an easy target. I cannot stand Louisa but her husband clearly doesn’t like being on Instagram so she rarely shows him and I wouldn’t recognise him if I saw him in the street, Shak on the other hand.....

Laugh behind his back. But this type of overstating could bite him on the bum. Social
Media has lost people jobs. The shit she shares does not fit the narrative of a MD of a corporate bank division. He’d be better to rein her in before he gets into trouble for it.
They don’t need to worry if he loses his job, she’s the breadwinner didn’t you know?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
What @Libbub said. Shak didn't marry her for her sparkling personality, wit or intellect (she doesn't have any). It's all about how she looks and she'll feel immense pressure to be slim and wrinkle free (because woman like her think that's the definition of beauty).

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Ahh ok, misunderstood. Thanks for the brief! Hmm interesting catching up on these, I'm still trying to work out Luisa's marriage but the guy is so private.

Private / Luisa doesn't want people to see what he looks like as she's definitely NOT with him for his money 😉

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
Why does her grid post say she’s been eating veg and fish for 4 days (and put on 2lbs) when she was prepping it and guzzling wine Saturday?
That's typical of her. All mouth. She's so dumb. Thick as pig shit. She lies and believes it herself. No one else does. I've said it before and I'll sai it again..... She needs to get a notebook cos he rmemnor yis sho King and she can't remember all the bullshit lies she tells.

Jesus, that makes no sense. It's mend to say. Her memory is shocking and she can't believe all the lies she tells. I have no idea what happened there. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Tinker

Anybody else notice she made so much effort to get her boobs in the videos this pm then removed her bra for a better cleavage 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

coleywoley

That Bahamas “training” literally looked liked she’d copy and pasted Wikipedia with some word art 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that’s what I was meaning about when I said she got him
Involved for “tax reasons” .. to balance it out and keep her earnings below any threshold kind of thing. But his photo being up was a bit
Weird
No, it’s to do with the structure of the MLM not tax although there may be tax advantages, I’m no expert on that. She has to keep the “legs” of her pyramid level. If one leg goes over a certain % she can’t cap out on that leg so she uses him to level it out.
Also means she gets more money, someone contacts her to sign up, she sends them a link and it will be “his” or her link depending what she chooses to do and if it’s his she basically get paid twice as “he” gets paid for signing them up and she gets half of that again. As his upline then every month “he” gets money for each sign up and so does she so it basically means she is getting paid twice!!

Last edited:
  • Wow

LittlemissM

VIP Member
I hate these types of “be happy, be kind” patronising posts. If anyone needs to follow this advice it’s her!! Clearly lonely, yearning for a best friend that won’t fuck her over. At least she’s got her followers to have a glass of wine and a natter with on a Friday night...

• Haha
So...this morning on her insta she said she'd put on 2lb since she's been on the diet....then this evening she says she's already lost 4lb!! The lies dem tell!!

• Haha

Fatbeardedbloke1

Yeh was just thinking that. I always do massive orders and return half when tried on but if Klarna is interest interest free I really should use that

I can’t see how Klarna is linked to the dildos though. I reckon a scorned lover is sending them.
We are missing the obvious here girls.

Sent by the other woman 100%

This is his mistress telling her she is a moose and she can fuck herself

• Haha