Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
She was only 9 stone 2 and wants to lose a stone? Wtf she’s tiny as it is she will be well underweight! What example is that giving

Reactions: 1

LividLalji

VIP Member
OMG I THOIGHT THE SAME!!!!!!

I work for BT (owns EE) and that story is beyond ridiculous, that's not what would happen in a million years. If she had been 'blacklisted' (not even sure where that term has come from, that's not.words we'd use) however, when she called EE it'd be immediately obvious on the account what had happened, as a pop up would tell the agent. It wouldn't take 6 calls.....such bullshit!!!!!
Probably looking for an ad 😂

• Haha

RDay

Chatty Member
Omg guys I missed it. Please can someone fill me in? She was drunk again? I can't find her account now. What happened?
She was watching the Britney Spears documentary ( after a run down of how she worked with Britney.)
Just a general rant about how bad she was treated with the paps etc.
She then had a rant about lockdown, but had clearly had a few drinks as she was slurring her words and hair flicking to the Max.
She really didn't look great

Oh and she said in the morning that she was going off for a few weeks to work on a project.
She was shutting down her account because otherwise she would be inundated with "are you ok?" Messages.
This was all after the drunken rant a night or so before when she was saying Shak couldn't afford to leave her.
Definitely something up or they are going away somewhere.

To be fair I do think it’s a scam thing! I seen something similar on rip off Britain 😂., there’s a few around send people random products & seeds after hacking details f
Big retailers . Usually arrive separate not in the same package , I haven’t watched the stories so don’t know how they arrived 😂😂

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
Her children are in school What is it with all this frenzy set-up when the earliest they can go for a week is in June and or when schools break up in July.

She signed him up to the MLM, he has nothing to do with it. It helps her keep her “legs” balanced so she can max out her earnings. It’s a common technique used in the company, there are lots of them do it with their spouses/sisters/older children etc

No, she said on stories shes going to downsize, as long as she has a big garden, and spend the money travelling. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But tomorrow it'll be a different story. The day after another one.
How is that not cashing in on the current house though? You Can see sales prices on RM so if they were to sell for asking price ball Mark they’ve made a lot of money

I honestly don’t think they will move. They’ve had the house on the market before and didn’t end up moving.
I think this too. I don’t think they’ll move - I just don’t think they’ll find anywhere else

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Really wish she’d stop these sleep training videos. It’s horrible having to listen to her poor baby cry. Breaks my heart.