Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Obviously on the booze tonight. Embarrassing look at me/feel sorry for me post.

Why the need to post at all? Go get pissed and put your phone down ffs!

Btw, she's (Shak's) rich! Fuck me. Pathetic 🤮

Reactions: 1

Mummytogirls

I think it’s on for £4.5 million. Her husband works in banking earning lots but she claims that their wealth is due to her ‘working hard’ too.
Bloody hell I've just seen it on Rightmove. That is ridiculous money. She must earn loads 🤣🤣 was she wealthy before she met him?

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Yeh I’ve seen similar before. I think generally up to 25% is normal as sometimes bots will follow you without you paying for it plus ghost accounts. But with that many she’s definitely purchased at some point

Click77

Yes! Of course but enough to set up this life?! Who knows?! Just all seems a bit dodgy to me! Her travel/ marketing company is legal so in theory nothing wrong with it.. but.. you know!?!

according to the FCA he is at Barclays. I suspect Barclays are unaware of his connection to a MLM sch

but he’d already earn over the tax threshold via Barclays to offer her any tax relief benefit? These loop holes are usually used by using non working partners tax relief benefit.
Her earnings I mean .. basically get in it together all the money goes into the same family pot but he’s only really a name to keep her under the radar . I’m no expert lol

I honestly have no bloody clue I’m just wondering why the hell would he must be some
Reason 🤣

Last edited:

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
What has the world come to??!! This mornings ‘story’ where Rachael’s children are talking to her and she’s standing with her back to them responding to them whilst pouting and preening into her phone!!
Sort her out SHAKATACK!!
She talks to/parents them through the lens constantly. Put down your phone woman

Libbub

VIP Member
Imagine taking resort training and advice from Billy liar aka Rach Lalji? Literally every word she says is a contradiction of the one before. She's a joke! As we can see not exactly professional, flicking her hair even when taking a training class.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Pilates reformers are around £5k to buy so it was just another way of her showing us how rich she is

mandc

Maybe not, but their lifestyle doesn't come cheap. 3 in private school, several flashy cars, a husband who only wears "designer" gear and a whopping great mortgage. Imagine the cost of electricity and gas to run that house. A gardener, a housekeeper, a nanny. Manicures, pedicures, blow drys. It all adds up. Maintaining that lifestyle costs.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one that thinks this. Big houses, flashy lifestyles all come at a price. And I’m always scared of being made redundant and losing everything. I’m often guilty of being ‘tight’ because I worry so much. Maybe they have lots of savings or parents to rely on and don’t have to worry like we do.