Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Looks like Shak is part of the murky pyramid world too 🤔 this is linked to planet net marketing.

My husband is a senior head in a similar industry to Barclays, and he definitely wouldn’t be allowed to do this on the side 🤷‍♀️ Strange
I’m not actually sure that’s him? It looks a little like him but also not like him. It’s not an unusual name

tbf I don’t think she’s ever insinuated he’s the leader of Barclays (ceo/md whichever) that person is very well known, it’a obviously not shak. She usually just says he works inbanking

Our yes there’s tons of Md’s and VP’s etc. I’d say if he’s still at Barclays he’s on around 230k, which may sound a lot, but isn’t really compared to the area they live in etc.
I do know a few people who live like them on similar salaries, a little more, a little less maybe. The big money has been made buying and selling their properties as they bought early in life and often kept properties when they bought new ones so built up small portfolios, then made profit eventually selling them to get the big mansion

Click77

I think I posted a few pages back. She gets 5k a month from her 4 star status. She gets paid for each sign up, then ongoing commission..from her team and I think she’s high up of the U.K. side... it’s a lot of people paying monthly.. it really adds up. I am sure it’s paid to avoid tax too.. I don’t know how to copy that old post sorry!!
Think she has 4000 below her ( to get her 4 star stays) so even at £2 a month and her 5k bonus.. then whatever else she will get per sign up etc ...

Last edited:
I don’t know for sure it was mentioned before when he left banking and they don’t their round the world, then went Back (based on what RL shared at the time) that was a while ago his linked in could be outdated.

I thought it was Inteletravel she was pushing which is actaully party of that plannet now “company” .. the plot thickens ...

All info found simply on google .

Oh and also on same site

Last edited:
She signed him up to the MLM, he has nothing to do with it. It helps her keep her “legs” balanced so she can max out her earnings. It’s a common technique used in the company, there are lots of them do it with their spouses/sisters/older children etc
that’s what I was meaning about when I said she got him
Involved for “tax reasons” .. to balance it out and keep her earnings below any threshold kind of thing. But his photo being up was a bit
Weird